NFL Week 2 In Review....

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

does anyone cry more about officiating in their post games than ray lewis? right or not...it's constant
laugh.gif
Guess he gotta get out his anger somehow cause if not he will murk somebody else.

does anyone cry more about officiating in their post games than ray lewis? right or not...it's constant
laugh.gif
Guess he gotta get out his anger somehow cause if not he will murk somebody else.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
the Bills organization should be forced by the commissioner to hire a NEW GM

how bout this for stupidity, Chan Gailey was fired as head coach of Ga Tech, a yr later, he's fired as Offensive Coordinator at KC, the next yr, he's hired as head coach of the Buffalo Bills. Are you %#!!##% serious????
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
   the good ol' boy network
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

YES it's !@!!%!$ ******ed,  103 year old owner hires 90 year GM, who gives a young uppencoming 82 year old retread a head coaching gig.

AND CJ SPILLER STILL SUCKS. WHO THE !+%@ PICKS running backs in the top10? unless he's ricky williams, it's dumb so many good ones to be hand in mid 1st 2nd and 3rd. 
mad.gif
Name the last time you guys had an offensive line? No running back can flourish unless he has a line that can open up holes for him. What do you expect Spiller to do behind that piece of crap O-Line?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
the Bills organization should be forced by the commissioner to hire a NEW GM

how bout this for stupidity, Chan Gailey was fired as head coach of Ga Tech, a yr later, he's fired as Offensive Coordinator at KC, the next yr, he's hired as head coach of the Buffalo Bills. Are you %#!!##% serious????
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
   the good ol' boy network
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

YES it's !@!!%!$ ******ed,  103 year old owner hires 90 year GM, who gives a young uppencoming 82 year old retread a head coaching gig.

AND CJ SPILLER STILL SUCKS. WHO THE !+%@ PICKS running backs in the top10? unless he's ricky williams, it's dumb so many good ones to be hand in mid 1st 2nd and 3rd. 
mad.gif
Name the last time you guys had an offensive line? No running back can flourish unless he has a line that can open up holes for him. What do you expect Spiller to do behind that piece of crap O-Line?

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

as a sd fan, sd management/ownership sucks. high ticket prices for a run-down baseball stadium 7k tickets unsold sure didnt look like it when i was there. no player loyalty, esp LT who made the bolts relevant. i'm glad he's doing well with the jets.

KC has yet to score an offensive TD, Cassell is a scrub
Bears looking nice
Jets D looking solid with Cromarties kids in coverage
Bengals keep winning these tough games but break down later in the season
SF, MIN, DAL are a toss up
ATL, MIA, PHI, intrigue me

"Did you see how the Colts ran the ball against a tough Giants defense?" Might as well give Colts the trophy cuz of the Everybody Sucks Peyton Network

Wrong.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

as a sd fan, sd management/ownership sucks. high ticket prices for a run-down baseball stadium 7k tickets unsold sure didnt look like it when i was there. no player loyalty, esp LT who made the bolts relevant. i'm glad he's doing well with the jets.

KC has yet to score an offensive TD, Cassell is a scrub
Bears looking nice
Jets D looking solid with Cromarties kids in coverage
Bengals keep winning these tough games but break down later in the season
SF, MIN, DAL are a toss up
ATL, MIA, PHI, intrigue me

"Did you see how the Colts ran the ball against a tough Giants defense?" Might as well give Colts the trophy cuz of the Everybody Sucks Peyton Network

Wrong.

Im not gonna sit here and give you BS about rest of the League, cause i dont care about the rest, i care bout Texans
pimp.gif
and thats that.

#80 is the BEST WR in the L, been sayin it for 2-3 years now, no one wanted to give him respect cause he played for Houston. Now yall see it.

We can very well be 6-0 or 5-1 when we play the colts for the 2nd time, its gonna be a great game
pimp.gif

Smh at the disrespect of the cowgirls fans acting like yall gonna come in and win, sorry sir no. yall offense aint doin +*%%, and gonna do even less now without Witten, what you gonna do? WR screens to Bryant?

Alot of people seem to forget, Sanchez is in his SECOND year, cut the guy some slack, its funny too cause i see the same people giving their bum @%! teams QB chance after chance
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Moss : 1 Revis : 0 dude couldnt even look at Moss
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Edwards man..... yall finally catch some balls and now this DUI charge.... cmon man

the NFL needs to step into the Bills situation and overhaul some +*%% or something
30t6p3b.gif

Props to the Quiet 2-0 teams, gettin the job done
pimp.gif

Real talk, Ray Lewis is right, and hes the only one willing to say it...... side note, dude NEEDS to coach somewhere or at least be a motivational speaker, i felt like tackling someone after hearing that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I dont know if its time to say farve is done, but the way things lookin, it aint great, factor that in with he wasnt around all training camp and wasnt in sync, i think this is his last year, and the vikings gonna finish 9-7 or 10-6

Im not gonna sit here and give you BS about rest of the League, cause i dont care about the rest, i care bout Texans
pimp.gif
and thats that.

#80 is the BEST WR in the L, been sayin it for 2-3 years now, no one wanted to give him respect cause he played for Houston. Now yall see it.

We can very well be 6-0 or 5-1 when we play the colts for the 2nd time, its gonna be a great game
pimp.gif

Smh at the disrespect of the cowgirls fans acting like yall gonna come in and win, sorry sir no. yall offense aint doin +*%%, and gonna do even less now without Witten, what you gonna do? WR screens to Bryant?

Alot of people seem to forget, Sanchez is in his SECOND year, cut the guy some slack, its funny too cause i see the same people giving their bum @%! teams QB chance after chance
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Moss : 1 Revis : 0 dude couldnt even look at Moss
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Edwards man..... yall finally catch some balls and now this DUI charge.... cmon man

the NFL needs to step into the Bills situation and overhaul some +*%% or something
30t6p3b.gif

Props to the Quiet 2-0 teams, gettin the job done
pimp.gif

Real talk, Ray Lewis is right, and hes the only one willing to say it...... side note, dude NEEDS to coach somewhere or at least be a motivational speaker, i felt like tackling someone after hearing that
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I dont know if its time to say farve is done, but the way things lookin, it aint great, factor that in with he wasnt around all training camp and wasnt in sync, i think this is his last year, and the vikings gonna finish 9-7 or 10-6

Originally Posted by air max 87

that's not news at all...people been seeing this for a while now

I'll say the last year or so. I've always been a fan of Andre, but people were saying that Fitz is better a couple years back.

I'll say the last year or so. I've always been a fan of Andre, but people were saying that Fitz is better a couple years back.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

i think a lot of people mix up fantasy v reality (which i find myself doing sometimes) when they say things like that. i think the only thing fitz has that's better are his hands

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

i think a lot of people mix up fantasy v reality (which i find myself doing sometimes) when they say things like that. i think the only thing fitz has that's better are his hands

I'd still take Fitz...You guys also sometimes get toolset confused with production word to that Moss thread.  Andre might have better toolset than Fitz, but I've seen Fitz in the biggest game of his life step up in a way than maybe only Jerry Rice has done.  That means something.

Back
Top Bottom