NFL Week 2 In Review....

!*!$ Jeff Fisher!!! If you are going with VY then please show some confidence in him...even after a challenging game. The Steelers can make even an experienced QB look bad...remember what they did with Kurt Warner in the Super Bowl with that End Zone INT. They disguise the rush then drop the LB's into coverage with the best of them.

If VY can ONLY play excellent and is not allowed to make mistakes then he will be wrecked mentally, and like someone said he is already fragile mentally. Just trade the dude already Fisher. Stop with these @#$@#%+@ games.

- Anyone who talked badly about Sanchez last week should be giving him his due for this week.

Dude is NOT a bad QB... The guy has bounced back from every bad game hes had so far in his career in the very next week.  Hell be fine in time... Hes very mentally tough.

- Anyone who talked badly about Sanchez last week should be giving him his due for this week.

Dude is NOT a bad QB... The guy has bounced back from every bad game hes had so far in his career in the very next week.  Hell be fine in time... Hes very mentally tough.

Originally Posted by S4L3

-'Boys will be just fine. Guarantee a W in Houston...

Jokes hahahah
roll.gif

Andre Johnson is beast as well as Matt Schaub
30t6p3b.gif

Laron Landry WILL make the Pro Bowl
Da Bears *Chris Berman Voice*
roll.gif

I'm glad the Jets won
I guess I can't say Orakpo is better than Matthews anymore
Jahvid Best is a Beast too bad I didn't start em tho
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

-'Boys will be just fine. Guarantee a W in Houston...

Jokes hahahah
roll.gif

Andre Johnson is beast as well as Matt Schaub
30t6p3b.gif

Laron Landry WILL make the Pro Bowl
Da Bears *Chris Berman Voice*
roll.gif

I'm glad the Jets won
I guess I can't say Orakpo is better than Matthews anymore
Jahvid Best is a Beast too bad I didn't start em tho
30t6p3b.gif

Way too much to talk about this week ...

- Andre Johnson is a monster ... not even fair what he was doing out there ... Props to the texans on the comeback
- forget the 4th down stop .... IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE GAME THEN I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU OPINE ... I stand by my AP is the best RB in football
- Cowboys
roll.gif
... this is getting silly
- Props to the Chiefs, Bears, Bucs on the good starts ... good coaching and hard work ...
- J. Best is a beast ... another tough loss for the lions though
- As i have been saying to friends ... you can't judge sanchez yet ... if you're gonna start the kid you have to let the training wheels off and live and die w/ the decision ... he won't always play this well but you gotta let him make plays ... i'm tired of that game manager crap ... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME ...
- Steelers D is crazy
- I agree w/ ray lewis complaints about the refs ...
- Matt Ryan ... i will not bother you this week

Jets played much better than i thought possible ... moss taking a dump on revis island
laugh.gif
but moss didn't really play well at all ... should have caught that first touchdown as well ...

#18 did his thing as usual and the D showed up ... leaving the colts corners man to man though = FAIL

Bum(s) of week... David Garrard 4 ints ... his time as a starter should be up in the NFL ... Jason Garrett is a terrible playcaller ... i'm even thinking Andy Reid is better than this guy ... he has no concept of what a plan is ... Brett Favre ... i know you 40 and harvin didn't help you but if you would have done anything right in the game ... the vikes would have won ... 0-2 ouch  ... Andy Reid for anticpating putting Kolb back in as starter b/c he said he will ... the ******** kicker b/c he left that bum Kubiak get lucky (the whole section would have been dedicated to him) but the winner is Jeff fisher ... showing no confidence in my dude VY ... qb's are gonna make mistakes ... you gotta let him work through it
30t6p3b.gif

Way too much to talk about this week ...

- Andre Johnson is a monster ... not even fair what he was doing out there ... Props to the texans on the comeback
- forget the 4th down stop .... IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE GAME THEN I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU OPINE ... I stand by my AP is the best RB in football
- Cowboys
roll.gif
... this is getting silly
- Props to the Chiefs, Bears, Bucs on the good starts ... good coaching and hard work ...
- J. Best is a beast ... another tough loss for the lions though
- As i have been saying to friends ... you can't judge sanchez yet ... if you're gonna start the kid you have to let the training wheels off and live and die w/ the decision ... he won't always play this well but you gotta let him make plays ... i'm tired of that game manager crap ... YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME ...
- Steelers D is crazy
- I agree w/ ray lewis complaints about the refs ...
- Matt Ryan ... i will not bother you this week

Jets played much better than i thought possible ... moss taking a dump on revis island
laugh.gif
but moss didn't really play well at all ... should have caught that first touchdown as well ...

#18 did his thing as usual and the D showed up ... leaving the colts corners man to man though = FAIL

Bum(s) of week... David Garrard 4 ints ... his time as a starter should be up in the NFL ... Jason Garrett is a terrible playcaller ... i'm even thinking Andy Reid is better than this guy ... he has no concept of what a plan is ... Brett Favre ... i know you 40 and harvin didn't help you but if you would have done anything right in the game ... the vikes would have won ... 0-2 ouch  ... Andy Reid for anticpating putting Kolb back in as starter b/c he said he will ... the ******** kicker b/c he left that bum Kubiak get lucky (the whole section would have been dedicated to him) but the winner is Jeff fisher ... showing no confidence in my dude VY ... qb's are gonna make mistakes ... you gotta let him work through it
30t6p3b.gif

Two words

Pittsburgh Steelers.

Our D is on POINT this year, and we are on a backup QB. Matter of fact, yesterday we were on the 4th string QB and still won the game...who else you know can do that?

As usual, no one pays attention to the Steelers and we are almost always the underdog. Fine with us though, Let's get to #7!!

Two words

Pittsburgh Steelers.

Our D is on POINT this year, and we are on a backup QB. Matter of fact, yesterday we were on the 4th string QB and still won the game...who else you know can do that?

As usual, no one pays attention to the Steelers and we are almost always the underdog. Fine with us though, Let's get to #7!!

My Cowboys 
indifferent.gif
, still a long season but this next game is huge, and its against Houston
ohwell.gif

Clay Matthews with 6 sacks
sick.gif

Dre Johnson's catch
sick.gif

Moss' catch
sick.gif

Props to the Bucs starting out 2-0
Flacco with 4 picks and the Ravens D only giving up 15 and barely losing, Joe gotta get it together
those calls against the Ravens D
indifferent.gif

My Cowboys 
indifferent.gif
, still a long season but this next game is huge, and its against Houston
ohwell.gif

Clay Matthews with 6 sacks
sick.gif

Dre Johnson's catch
sick.gif

Moss' catch
sick.gif

Props to the Bucs starting out 2-0
Flacco with 4 picks and the Ravens D only giving up 15 and barely losing, Joe gotta get it together
those calls against the Ravens D
indifferent.gif

Michael Vick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish Andy Reid would start him next week. I understand you want to be patient with Kolb and let him develop but he looked awful against GB and Vick is playing amazing right now

Michael Vick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish Andy Reid would start him next week. I understand you want to be patient with Kolb and let him develop but he looked awful against GB and Vick is playing amazing right now

Dez
pimp.gif

That onside kick that the Titans pulled was awesome stuff. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
  Too bad they couldn't get the TD late to tie. 

Lions lose again, but like I said before the year, those guys are tough as hell.  "nother year/solid draft/free agent or two, they'll be there.  Great game by Best, he's electric. 

That catch by Randy. 
sick.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Vick has looked solid for 2 weeks, can't believe Reid is gonna throw Kolb back in there, Kolb makes one single mistake, and he'll be lookin over at the sidelines waitin for the hook, and that's no way to play Quarterback in the NFL.  They should just see how long they can ride Vick and see if he's truly learned the position or not. 

Great shootout between Schaub and McNabb.  Fun game. 

Anyone see next weeks schedule? 
sick.gif
  There's like one decent morning game, and not even one decent afternoon game (maybe Colts/Denver I guess)  Ugh, dreadful. 

Ravens got jobbed on those calls.  Still can't believe the one on Suggs. 
30t6p3b.gif

There can be only one Manning.  And he is disgusting.  Some of those throws were just mean.  But I was wonderin why dude was throwin to the house to Wayne up 31-7 late in the 4th. 
ohwell.gif

Olsen, Hester, Portis twice, Andre and Wayne all touch paint for the U this week.  Gore still gotta chance tonight as well. 

And yes, gotta give props to Maria for playin pretty good vs the Pats this week.  Who didn't see Revis health issues comin though after this layoff?  There's working out, and then there's training camp working out.  This could linger for him for a while. 

Dez
pimp.gif

That onside kick that the Titans pulled was awesome stuff. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
  Too bad they couldn't get the TD late to tie. 

Lions lose again, but like I said before the year, those guys are tough as hell.  "nother year/solid draft/free agent or two, they'll be there.  Great game by Best, he's electric. 

That catch by Randy. 
sick.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Vick has looked solid for 2 weeks, can't believe Reid is gonna throw Kolb back in there, Kolb makes one single mistake, and he'll be lookin over at the sidelines waitin for the hook, and that's no way to play Quarterback in the NFL.  They should just see how long they can ride Vick and see if he's truly learned the position or not. 

Great shootout between Schaub and McNabb.  Fun game. 

Anyone see next weeks schedule? 
sick.gif
  There's like one decent morning game, and not even one decent afternoon game (maybe Colts/Denver I guess)  Ugh, dreadful. 

Ravens got jobbed on those calls.  Still can't believe the one on Suggs. 
30t6p3b.gif

There can be only one Manning.  And he is disgusting.  Some of those throws were just mean.  But I was wonderin why dude was throwin to the house to Wayne up 31-7 late in the 4th. 
ohwell.gif

Olsen, Hester, Portis twice, Andre and Wayne all touch paint for the U this week.  Gore still gotta chance tonight as well. 

And yes, gotta give props to Maria for playin pretty good vs the Pats this week.  Who didn't see Revis health issues comin though after this layoff?  There's working out, and then there's training camp working out.  This could linger for him for a while. 

Randy didn't really prove Revis wrong. In the second half Moss disappeared when things didn't go his way.

But the real hero was Kyle Wilson Welker got shut down

-I wonder what the Vick haters have to say

Randy didn't really prove Revis wrong. In the second half Moss disappeared when things didn't go his way.

But the real hero was Kyle Wilson Welker got shut down

-I wonder what the Vick haters have to say

Back
Top Bottom