NFL Week 2 In Review....

I'd still take Fitz...You guys also sometimes get toolset confused with production word to that Moss thread.  Andre might have better toolset than Fitz, but I've seen Fitz in the biggest game of his life step up in a way than maybe only Jerry Rice has done.  That means something.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

"Did you see how the Colts ran the ball against a tough Giants defense?" Might as well give Colts the trophy cuz of the Everybody Sucks Peyton Network
Sooooo you are saying that an ESPN analyst/announcer commenting on how the Colts ran well against a tough defense equates them to slurping Peyton?

Makes a ton of sense.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

"Did you see how the Colts ran the ball against a tough Giants defense?" Might as well give Colts the trophy cuz of the Everybody Sucks Peyton Network
Sooooo you are saying that an ESPN analyst/announcer commenting on how the Colts ran well against a tough defense equates them to slurping Peyton?

Makes a ton of sense.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'd still take Fitz...You guys also sometimes get toolset confused with production word to that Moss thread.  Andre might have better toolset than Fitz, but I've seen Fitz in the biggest game of his life step up in a way than maybe only Jerry Rice has done.  That means something.
what game?
im sorry but #80 does that %!%@ week after week, we put our games in his hands week after week, and guess what? he does it week after week. 

what game?
im sorry but #80 does that %!%@ week after week, we put our games in his hands week after week, and guess what? he does it week after week. 

Originally Posted by air max 87

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl
that they lost
the only game i seen #11 go out and put his "heart out"

#80 > #11 

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl
that they lost

#80 > #11 

that they lost

#80 > #11
You don't have to make up lies to prove your point fam.

You're better than that.
tired.gif

that they lost

#80 > #11
You don't have to make up lies to prove your point fam.

You're better than that.
tired.gif

q.gif
noscript>Playoffs

Glossary Ã‚· CSV· PRE· Age is Years-Days· Select Page2004200520062007200820092010Career· 2008 Splits
[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Receiving[/th] [th=""]Scoring[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Rk[/th] [th=""]G#[/th] [th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Age[/th] [th=""]Tm[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Opp[/th] [th=""]Result[/th] [th=""]Rec[/th] [th=""]Yds[/th] [th=""]Y/R[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]2009-01-03[/td] [td]25-125[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]ATL[/td] [td]W 30-24[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]101[/td] [td]16.83[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]2009-01-10[/td] [td]25-132[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]@[/td] [td]CAR[/td] [td]W 33-13[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]166[/td] [td]20.75[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]2009-01-18[/td] [td]25-140[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]PHI[/td] [td]W 32-25[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]152[/td] [td]16.89[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]2009-02-01[/td] [td]25-154[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]N[/td] [td]PIT[/td] [td]L 23-27[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]127[/td] [td]18.14[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4 Games[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]546[/td] [td]18.20[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]42
[/td][/tr][/table]
sick.gif
30 receptions, 546 yds & 7 TD's in the 4 biggest games of his life. Andre hasn't accomplished anything on that level yet, regardless of who has the better skill set.

q.gif
noscript>Playoffs

Glossary Ã‚· CSV· PRE· Age is Years-Days· Select Page2004200520062007200820092010Career· 2008 Splits
[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Receiving[/th] [th=""]Scoring[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Rk[/th] [th=""]G#[/th] [th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Age[/th] [th=""]Tm[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Opp[/th] [th=""]Result[/th] [th=""]Rec[/th] [th=""]Yds[/th] [th=""]Y/R[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]TD[/th] [th=""]Pts[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]2009-01-03[/td] [td]25-125[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]ATL[/td] [td]W 30-24[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]101[/td] [td]16.83[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]2009-01-10[/td] [td]25-132[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]@[/td] [td]CAR[/td] [td]W 33-13[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]166[/td] [td]20.75[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]2009-01-18[/td] [td]25-140[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]PHI[/td] [td]W 32-25[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]152[/td] [td]16.89[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]18[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]2009-02-01[/td] [td]25-154[/td] [td]ARI[/td] [td]N[/td] [td]PIT[/td] [td]L 23-27[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]127[/td] [td]18.14[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]12[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4 Games[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]30[/td] [td]546[/td] [td]18.20[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]42
[/td][/tr][/table]
sick.gif
30 receptions, 546 yds & 7 TD's in the 4 biggest games of his life. Andre hasn't accomplished anything on that level yet, regardless of who has the better skill set.

Love Andre to death, but what Larry did in that playoff run was absurd. 
sick.gif

Hope Andre gets a chance to play on that platform someday soon. 

Add 2 more Cane TD's with Gore's last night. 
pimp.gif

Sucks that Reggie is out for a few games.  I always hate seein playmakers miss time.  Brings the excitement level down a notch. 

Love Andre to death, but what Larry did in that playoff run was absurd. 
sick.gif

Hope Andre gets a chance to play on that platform someday soon. 

Add 2 more Cane TD's with Gore's last night. 
pimp.gif

Sucks that Reggie is out for a few games.  I always hate seein playmakers miss time.  Brings the excitement level down a notch. 

Fitz was unstoppable the 2nd half of that game. Thank God the D got pressure on that drive at the end and Warner not having a chance to throw the hail Mary because he might have come down with it. What an amazing game that was though

Fitz was unstoppable the 2nd half of that game. Thank God the D got pressure on that drive at the end and Warner not having a chance to throw the hail Mary because he might have come down with it. What an amazing game that was though

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl
that they lost

#80 > #11 

laugh.gif

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl
that they lost

#80 > #11 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sorry but the homer-ism got to me, had to defend my dude

cant deny what #11 did

but for future disccusions

1A. #80