NFL Week 2 In Review....

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

• Eight teams won in Week 1 and then lost in Week 2
  • Eight teams lost in Week 1 and then won in Week 2
  • Eight teams are undefeated
  • Eight teams are winless

0_o  

That is crazy, but USAPride who is that in yur avy?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by air max 87

I'd still take Fitz...You guys also sometimes get toolset confused with production word to that Moss thread.  Andre might have better toolset than Fitz, but I've seen Fitz in the biggest game of his life step up in a way than maybe only Jerry Rice has done.  That means something.
what game?
im sorry but #80 does that %!%@ week after week, we put our games in his hands week after week, and guess what? he does it week after week. 
Ummm, The Super Bowl

where was fitz on sunday playing the falcons ? he got shutdown
Dude has the worse QB situation in the league, Max Hall and Derek Anderson, what are you talking about
roll.gif

Steve Smith is a top 5 receiver in the league, but he has had the worse QB in the league for the past two years.  Hopefully, Clausen can do better than Moore.

U still think Smith is a top-5 WR in the NFL? 

Fitz, Johnson, Austin, Moss, C.Johnson....those are 5 guys who I'd take over Smith right now.  I think he's in that 5-8 range. 

I'd still take Fitz...You guys also sometimes get toolset confused with production word to that Moss thread.  Andre might have better toolset than Fitz, but I've seen Fitz in the biggest game of his life step up in a way than maybe only Jerry Rice has done.  That means something.
what game?
im sorry but #80 does that %!%@ week after week, we put our games in his hands week after week, and guess what? he does it week after week. 
Ummm, The Super Bowl

Dude has the worse QB situation in the league, Max Hall and Derek Anderson, what are you talking about
roll.gif

Steve Smith is a top 5 receiver in the league, but he has had the worse QB in the league for the past two years.  Hopefully, Clausen can do better than Moore.

Fitz, Johnson, Austin, Moss, C.Johnson....those are 5 guys who I'd take over Smith right now.  I think he's in that 5-8 range. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl

roll.gif

eek.gif
at Austin bein top 5?
jesus
laugh.gif

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl

roll.gif

eek.gif
at Austin bein top 5?
jesus
laugh.gif

Give him a QB. or any legit receiving threat on the field with him.

even just 2 years ago he still went for 1400 in 14 games with Delhomme.

He'd go for 1600 and 12-15 scores if switched places with Miles Austin.

Still Top 5, no question.

Give him a QB. or any legit receiving threat on the field with him.

even just 2 years ago he still went for 1400 in 14 games with Delhomme.

He'd go for 1600 and 12-15 scores if switched places with Miles Austin.

Still Top 5, no question.

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl

roll.gif

eek.gif
at Austin bein top 5?
jesus
laugh.gif

Have you watched him play?  Last season was no fluke.  Dude is on another level....seriously.  Pains me to say it cause I hate the guy. 

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl

roll.gif

eek.gif
at Austin bein top 5?
jesus
laugh.gif

Have you watched him play?  Last season was no fluke.  Dude is on another level....seriously.  Pains me to say it cause I hate the guy. 

Miles Austin better than Smitty? Are you seeeeeeeeeerious right now?!?!?!

Come onnnnnnnnnnn, what the +$!$. There is nothing that Miles does better on the Football field.

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl

roll.gif

I agree that Miles Austin is the real deal and i $%%@@%! hate the Cowboys. But for now, id still put Smith over him in that top 5, although it may be only for another year or two.

I think the next tier WRs would be guys like Austin, Ocho, Wayne, Desean Jackson, Marshall, Homes, Jennings, TO, Boldin, Roddy White,etc. id say Austin leads that pack though

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl

roll.gif

I agree that Miles Austin is the real deal and i $%%@@%! hate the Cowboys. But for now, id still put Smith over him in that top 5, although it may be only for another year or two.

I think the next tier WRs would be guys like Austin, Ocho, Wayne, Desean Jackson, Marshall, Homes, Jennings, TO, Boldin, Roddy White,etc. id say Austin leads that pack though

Miles Austin better than Smitty? Are you seeeeeeeeeerious right now?!?!?!

Come onnnnnnnnnnn, what the +$!$. There is nothing that Miles does better on the Football field.

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl

roll.gif

eek.gif
at Austin bein top 5?
jesus
laugh.gif

ive seen him play but damm top 5, i wouldnt pick him over smith..... 

what game?
Ummm, The Super Bowl

roll.gif

eek.gif
at Austin bein top 5?
jesus
laugh.gif

ive seen him play but damm top 5, i wouldnt pick him over smith..... 

I'd take Steve Smith before Calvin and Miles right now.

I know I'll get blasted cause CJ is god on NT, but his production hasn't been up to his skillset yet (mostly due to being on Detroit but still) even though that will prolly change next year.

I'd take Steve Smith before Calvin and Miles right now.

I know I'll get blasted cause CJ is god on NT, but his production hasn't been up to his skillset yet (mostly due to being on Detroit but still) even though that will prolly change next year.

Reggie Wayne deserves to be considered, not sayin' I would put him over any of those 5 guys but the dude is consistent year in year out.

Reggie Wayne deserves to be considered, not sayin' I would put him over any of those 5 guys but the dude is consistent year in year out.

Back
Top Bottom