NFL Week 2 In Review....

Originally Posted by dreClark

Miles Austin better than Smitty? Are you seeeeeeeeeerious right now?!?!?!

Come onnnnnnnnnnn, what the +$!$. There is nothing that Miles does better on the Football field.
I'm as serious as those patches in your beard.  I really think Austin has elevated himself to an ELITE WR in the NFL....Watching him play over the past 2 weeks, he's proven that last year was no flash in the pan.  He runs some crisp-$+% routes, has good speed for his size, etc....why wouldn't you take him over Steve Smith?  Smith is still a damn good WR...no one in the NFL runs harder after the catch, but I'm not going to sit here an pretend that there are up-and-coming WR's who aren't better than him just for the sake of nostalgia.  There are some good, YOUNG WR's in the NFL doing their damn thing...Austin is one of them and i have zero problem saying that RIGHT NOW he's better than Smith. 

Come onnnnnnnnnnn, what the +$!$. There is nothing that Miles does better on the Football field.
I'm as serious as those patches in your beard.  I really think Austin has elevated himself to an ELITE WR in the NFL....Watching him play over the past 2 weeks, he's proven that last year was no flash in the pan.  He runs some crisp-$+% routes, has good speed for his size, etc....why wouldn't you take him over Steve Smith?  Smith is still a damn good WR...no one in the NFL runs harder after the catch, but I'm not going to sit here an pretend that there are up-and-coming WR's who aren't better than him just for the sake of nostalgia.  There are some good, YOUNG WR's in the NFL doing their damn thing...Austin is one of them and i have zero problem saying that RIGHT NOW he's better than Smith. 

They starting early.

First Brandon Flowers is a corner and now Miles, Miles Austin is better than Steve Smith AND a top 5 WR in the National Football League.
laugh.gif

Miles is good, real good. He's not top 5.

Andre Johnson.
Brandon Marshall.
Randy Moss.
Larry Fitzgerald.
Chad Ochocinco.

Miles has great stats but I'm not ready to put him ahead of that 5 or Steve Smith OR Reggie Wayne. Top 10, now we're talking.

They starting early.

First Brandon Flowers is a corner and now Miles, Miles Austin is better than Steve Smith AND a top 5 WR in the National Football League.
laugh.gif

Miles is good, real good. He's not top 5.

Andre Johnson.
Brandon Marshall.
Randy Moss.
Larry Fitzgerald.
Chad Ochocinco.

Miles has great stats but I'm not ready to put him ahead of that 5 or Steve Smith OR Reggie Wayne. Top 10, now we're talking.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

They starting early.

laugh.gif
but ur the same guy co-signing carson palmer being the 4th best QB in the NFL last year....

Originally Posted by RKO2004

They starting early.

laugh.gif
but ur the same guy co-signing carson palmer being the 4th best QB in the NFL last year....

1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry fitzgerald
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Greg Jennings
5. Vincent Jackson

Moss aint the Best receiver on his team and he is a slouch.
Ocho Cinco, Terrel Owens, and Steve Smith are all on the wrong side of 30 and their production has been consistently declining.

1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry fitzgerald
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Greg Jennings
5. Vincent Jackson

Ocho Cinco, Terrel Owens, and Steve Smith are all on the wrong side of 30 and their production has been consistently declining.

Originally Posted by Dok

1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry fitzgerald
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Greg Jennings
5. Vincent Jackson

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dok

1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry fitzgerald
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Greg Jennings
5. Vincent Jackson

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by Dok

1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry fitzgerald
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Greg Jennings
5. Vincent Jackson

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by Dok

1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry fitzgerald
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Greg Jennings
5. Vincent Jackson

indifferent.gif

No mention of Calvin Johnson? he might not be the best WR and does play on a bad team but he IS definitely a top 5 receiver... put him on a good team and he would be a 1000yd/10TD WR

No mention of Calvin Johnson? he might not be the best WR and does play on a bad team but he IS definitely a top 5 receiver... put him on a good team and he would be a 1000yd/10TD WR

1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry fitzgerald
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Greg Jennings
5. Vincent Jackson

1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry fitzgerald
3. Brandon Marshall
4. Greg Jennings
5. Vincent Jackson

Back
Top Bottom