NFL Week 2 In Review....

Greg Jennings came into my friends best buy in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Bought a TV from him, said he's humble as hell in person.

Greg Jennings came into my friends best buy in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Bought a TV from him, said he's humble as hell in person.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

chiefs ranked top 10 in the fox NFL power rankings.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/powerRankings?GT1=39002
Steelers at 2?
roll.gif

Kansas City and Tampa Bay higher then the Ravens?
roll.gif

Ik the Vikings and Cowboys are 0-2 but ranked 22 and 23?
laugh.gif

That list is joke.

I think fox has the right idea just doing it a lil wrong

This ranking shouldn't be base on nothing from last year so give the 2-0 teams some love if they fall on they face cool drop them back down but its not right to have teams 0-2 over teams that's 2-0 just cuz they was good last year or there good on paper

Waits for all the heat I get for saying that

I think fox has the right idea just doing it a lil wrong

This ranking shouldn't be base on nothing from last year so give the 2-0 teams some love if they fall on they face cool drop them back down but its not right to have teams 0-2 over teams that's 2-0 just cuz they was good last year or there good on paper

Waits for all the heat I get for saying that

They need to put a few things in the equation like the schedule.

The bucaneers a trash team played two trash teams...the Vikings played and kept it very close against the SB champs and just barely lost to a solid Dolphins team.

The bucs should not see past 20. until the Vikings are maybe 0-4 thenn maybe they should be lower then 15

The bucaneers a trash team played two trash teams...the Vikings played and kept it very close against the SB champs and just barely lost to a solid Dolphins team.

The bucs should not see past 20. until the Vikings are maybe 0-4 thenn maybe they should be lower then 15

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by dreClark

Miles Austin better than Smitty? Are you seeeeeeeeeerious right now?!?!?!

Come onnnnnnnnnnn, what the +$!$. There is nothing that Miles does better on the Football field.
They starting early.

First Brandon Flowers is a corner and now Miles, Miles Austin is better than Steve Smith AND a top 5 WR in the National Football League.
laugh.gif
but ur the same guy co-signing carson palmer being the 4th best QB in the NFL last year....
Do you watch our games? Yes dude has been off for a while now but last year He lead us to some key game winning drives.

Greg Jennings

TALENTED!
pimp.gif

Come onnnnnnnnnnn, what the +$!$. There is nothing that Miles does better on the Football field.
They starting early.

First Brandon Flowers is a corner and now Miles, Miles Austin is better than Steve Smith AND a top 5 WR in the National Football League.
laugh.gif
but ur the same guy co-signing carson palmer being the 4th best QB in the NFL last year....
Do you watch our games? Yes dude has been off for a while now but last year He lead us to some key game winning drives.

Greg Jennings

TALENTED!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

you bring to much from last year into this which is the problem with how people rank teams

the bucs play who is on there schedule word to college football

the vikings have nooo O 19 points in 2 weeks is bum status point blank 

*@+% the 49ers dropped more then that on the SB champs alone and we know how bad there O is right?

and if they go 0-3 they shouldnt even be near the top 20 let alone top 15

its one thing to lose to the SB champs but to lose to the god damn lions......... you get the point
laugh.gif

yes i know i cant win this argument
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

you bring to much from last year into this which is the problem with how people rank teams

the bucs play who is on there schedule word to college football

the vikings have nooo O 19 points in 2 weeks is bum status point blank 

*@+% the 49ers dropped more then that on the SB champs alone and we know how bad there O is right?

and if they go 0-3 they shouldnt even be near the top 20 let alone top 15

its one thing to lose to the SB champs but to lose to the god damn lions......... you get the point
laugh.gif

yes i know i cant win this argument
laugh.gif

They starting early.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He clearly can't think much far past the Bengals.

They starting early.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He clearly can't think much far past the Bengals.

I'm as serious as those patches in your beard. 
laugh.gif
Here you go
30t6p3b.gif

I really think Austin has elevated himself to an ELITE WRin the NFL....Watching him play over the past 2 weeks, he's proven thatlast year was no flash in the pan.  He runs some crisp-$+% routes, hasgood speed for his size, etc....why wouldn't you take him over SteveSmith?  Smith is still a damn good WR...no one in the NFL runs harderafter the catch, but I'm not going to sit here an pretend that thereare up-and-coming WR's who aren't better than him just for the sake ofnostalgia.  There are some good, YOUNG WR's in the NFL doing their damnthing...Austin is one of them and i have zero problem saying that RIGHTNOW he's better than Smith. 
Steve Smith can do everything Miles Austin can do w/ more speed PLUS go up and big-boy DB's down the field. Austin is good a @ breaking tackles, but Smitty us up there w/ Q as far as breaking tackles and punishing DB's. I have yet to see Miles Austin go up and over DB's for the ball, and Miles has a good 2 inches on Smitty. Miles Austin is not a WR who is gonna turn 7 yds into 70. Miles Austin is good, but no way in hell am I taking him over Steve Smith. You're crazy bro.

Miles Austin is a very good WR, but he's not in the Moss/AJ/Fitz/Marshall/Smith category yet.

At this point in his career, Chad is not top 5. Greg Jennings is not top 5.

I'm as serious as those patches in your beard. 
laugh.gif
Here you go
30t6p3b.gif

I really think Austin has elevated himself to an ELITE WRin the NFL....Watching him play over the past 2 weeks, he's proven thatlast year was no flash in the pan.  He runs some crisp-$+% routes, hasgood speed for his size, etc....why wouldn't you take him over SteveSmith?  Smith is still a damn good WR...no one in the NFL runs harderafter the catch, but I'm not going to sit here an pretend that thereare up-and-coming WR's who aren't better than him just for the sake ofnostalgia.  There are some good, YOUNG WR's in the NFL doing their damnthing...Austin is one of them and i have zero problem saying that RIGHTNOW he's better than Smith. 
Steve Smith can do everything Miles Austin can do w/ more speed PLUS go up and big-boy DB's down the field. Austin is good a @ breaking tackles, but Smitty us up there w/ Q as far as breaking tackles and punishing DB's. I have yet to see Miles Austin go up and over DB's for the ball, and Miles has a good 2 inches on Smitty. Miles Austin is not a WR who is gonna turn 7 yds into 70. Miles Austin is good, but no way in hell am I taking him over Steve Smith. You're crazy bro.

Miles Austin is a very good WR, but he's not in the Moss/AJ/Fitz/Marshall/Smith category yet.

At this point in his career, Chad is not top 5. Greg Jennings is not top 5.

Miles Austin is not a WR who is gonna turn 7 yds into 70.
Come on my man...

His damn break-out game was when he turned 7 and 10 yard plays into 60 and 70 yard TDs. I ain't saying he's Top 5 either, but smarten up...

Miles Austin is not a WR who is gonna turn 7 yds into 70.
Come on my man...

His damn break-out game was when he turned 7 and 10 yard plays into 60 and 70 yard TDs. I ain't saying he's Top 5 either, but smarten up...

How could I forget him breaking vs Kansas City
Who the hell do you want him to do it against, the '85 Bears defense?

Either give him the credit or don't, just don't fairytale it...

How could I forget him breaking vs Kansas City
Who the hell do you want him to do it against, the '85 Bears defense?

Either give him the credit or don't, just don't fairytale it...

Back
Top Bottom