NFL Week 2 In Review....

laugh.gif
DJ's stay taking shots at the patches...

I wouldn't put Miles, Jennings, Chad or Calvin in the top 5 right now. A little surprised not to see Quan get a mention for top 5 or even in the next batch after. Steve Smith is definitely top 5. Allen was quick with that rebuttal
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
DJ's stay taking shots at the patches...

I wouldn't put Miles, Jennings, Chad or Calvin in the top 5 right now. A little surprised not to see Quan get a mention for top 5 or even in the next batch after. Steve Smith is definitely top 5. Allen was quick with that rebuttal
laugh.gif

2 weeks in and we're already doing the wide receiver dance? 
laugh.gif

Every year people get to arguin the top 5-7-8-10-53 WR's in the game.  Only 15 more weeks to debate it. 
laugh.gif

2 weeks in and we're already doing the wide receiver dance? 
laugh.gif

Every year people get to arguin the top 5-7-8-10-53 WR's in the game.  Only 15 more weeks to debate it. 
laugh.gif

IDK how EVERYONES list doesn't consist of the following

IN NO ORDER.

Moss
B.Marshall
Megatron
Andre Johnson
Fitz

Steve Smith is 6th.

Then comes the second batch.

IDK how EVERYONES list doesn't consist of the following

IN NO ORDER.

Moss
B.Marshall
Megatron
Andre Johnson
Fitz

Steve Smith is 6th.

Then comes the second batch.

Only a matter of time before people bring out the top 5 QB lists consisting of Jay Cutler and Josh Freeman lol

Only a matter of time before people bring out the top 5 QB lists consisting of Jay Cutler and Josh Freeman lol

Who was it last year that said Hines Ward and Steve Smith are the same receiver?

Who was it last year that said Hines Ward and Steve Smith are the same receiver?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Hi. 

laugh.gif

Sounded pretty good when I said it.  Both are tough sob's that make big plays, are undersized but play the spot well.  I didn't think it was that far fetched.  NT damn near collapsed though when i said it.  *shrugs*  Steve's faster and like 2 inches shorter, big deal. 
laugh.gif

Hi. 

laugh.gif

Sounded pretty good when I said it.  Both are tough sob's that make big plays, are undersized but play the spot well.  I didn't think it was that far fetched.  NT damn near collapsed though when i said it.  *shrugs*  Steve's faster and like 2 inches shorter, big deal. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Hi. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It hit me kind of funny when Rex said that Santonio was the best player on the team
I want to see what he does with a qb that will be trying to get him and his sure hands the ball

Originally Posted by CP1708

Hi. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It hit me kind of funny when Rex said that Santonio was the best player on the team
I want to see what he does with a qb that will be trying to get him and his sure hands the ball

I just don't get how people put CJ top 5...Dude didn't even have 1,000 yards last year.  That's not saying he isn;t the most talented in the gsme today, but lets see the production first.

I just don't get how people put CJ top 5...Dude didn't even have 1,000 yards last year.  That's not saying he isn;t the most talented in the gsme today, but lets see the production first.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

alien.gif
alien.gif
He had 1330 yards and 12 TDs in his 2nd year in the league with John Kitna and Dan Orlovsky throwing the ball.

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Just making sure you heard the news. The Minnesota Vikings did not acquire San Diego Chargers receiver Vincent Jackson before the 4 p.m. ET deadline, all but ending their pursuit of the Pro Bowler. If they trade for him now, Jackson would not be eligible to play until Week 7.

It appears this deal was scuttled by Chargers general manager A.J. Smith. One of Jackson's agents, Jonathan Feinsod, told my AFC West colleague Bill Williamson that Smith is the "Lord of no Rings."
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

alien.gif
alien.gif
He had 1330 yards and 12 TDs in his 2nd year in the league with John Kitna and Dan Orlovsky throwing the ball.

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Just making sure you heard the news. The Minnesota Vikings did not acquire San Diego Chargers receiver Vincent Jackson before the 4 p.m. ET deadline, all but ending their pursuit of the Pro Bowler. If they trade for him now, Jackson would not be eligible to play until Week 7.

It appears this deal was scuttled by Chargers general manager A.J. Smith. One of Jackson's agents, Jonathan Feinsod, told my AFC West colleague Bill Williamson that Smith is the "Lord of no Rings."
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

AJ Smith trys to play hardball too much...

Week 7 isn't that bad either for VJ to come back if your really needing help.

And these lists are impossible, put Calvin with Peyton and he would be top 5. Same with a lot of guys.

Back
Top Bottom