NFL Week 2 In Review....

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by S4L3

I didn't think it was that far fetched.  *shrugs*  Steve's faster and like 2 inches shorter, big deal.
LOL.

Pathetic...

S4L3 wrote: In the Official Cowboys VS Bears Post....

Cowboys by 10...
LOL

Pathetic....
659156edc9c00fe92b7faf19d7513354b9954d1.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I just don't get how people put CJ top 5...Dude didn't even have 1,000 yards last year.  That's not saying he isn;t the most talented in the gsme today, but lets see the production first.
alien.gif
alien.gif
He had 1330 yards and 12 TDs in his 2nd year in the league with John Kitna and Dan Orlovsky throwing the ball.
Exactly...Him and Smitty had exact same numbers last year, and the year before with Smitty losing 2 games to suspension.  Plus Smitty has been doing it for longer and has done it in the playoffs. As I said, CJ might be the first reciever I would take if I was starting a team, but he's not top 5 yet.
You been playing too much Madden Franchise mode my man...
Haven't played Madden in years now
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

I just don't get how people put CJ top 5...Dude didn't even have 1,000 yards last year.  That's not saying he isn;t the most talented in the gsme today, but lets see the production first.
alien.gif
alien.gif
He had 1330 yards and 12 TDs in his 2nd year in the league with John Kitna and Dan Orlovsky throwing the ball.
Exactly...Him and Smitty had exact same numbers last year, and the year before with Smitty losing 2 games to suspension.  Plus Smitty has been doing it for longer and has done it in the playoffs. As I said, CJ might be the first reciever I would take if I was starting a team, but he's not top 5 yet.
You been playing too much Madden Franchise mode my man...
Haven't played Madden in years now
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Man been busy all week couldn't even log on till now
30t6p3b.gif

Just 2 things at the moment:

-We need to pick it up big time the rest of the way...luckily we haven't played/lost a division game yet
30t6p3b.gif

-Get well soon Reggie Bush.

Man been busy all week couldn't even log on till now
30t6p3b.gif

Just 2 things at the moment:

-We need to pick it up big time the rest of the way...luckily we haven't played/lost a division game yet
30t6p3b.gif

-Get well soon Reggie Bush.

I'm sure we'll end up replacing Tanard with Cody Grimm for atleast the next week, but what safetys could be available?

I'm sure we'll end up replacing Tanard with Cody Grimm for atleast the next week, but what safetys could be available?

I've been gone for a week.

- Jay Cutler.
- Don't tell me Devin Hester and Josh Cribbs aren't capable receivers.
- Ahmad Bradshaw.
-
laugh.gif
at Brandon Jacobs trying to run like Ahmad Bradshaw.
- PAC.
- The Cowboys aren't winning more than eight games.
- I think I jinxed Mike Jenkins with my avy.
- I hate the term, "avy."
- Mike Nolan head coaching job coming in 3, 2, 1...
- I really like what Tampa is putting together.
- Tanard...
- Replacing one quarterback isn't going to atone for not replacing five offensive lineman.
- Antoine Bethea is incredible. Even knowing that the result was Dez Bryant, I still probably would have given up the compensation to sign him.
- Peyton Manning is such a pleasure to watch. It can't be stressed enough.

I've been gone for a week.

- Jay Cutler.
- Don't tell me Devin Hester and Josh Cribbs aren't capable receivers.
- Ahmad Bradshaw.
-
laugh.gif
at Brandon Jacobs trying to run like Ahmad Bradshaw.
- PAC.
- The Cowboys aren't winning more than eight games.
- I think I jinxed Mike Jenkins with my avy.
- I hate the term, "avy."
- Mike Nolan head coaching job coming in 3, 2, 1...
- I really like what Tampa is putting together.
- Tanard...
- Replacing one quarterback isn't going to atone for not replacing five offensive lineman.
- Antoine Bethea is incredible. Even knowing that the result was Dez Bryant, I still probably would have given up the compensation to sign him.
- Peyton Manning is such a pleasure to watch. It can't be stressed enough.

Back
Top Bottom