NFL Week 2 In Review....

- Okay, so i'll give Sanchez his due for THIS WEEK...put a couple more impressive performances together...then let's talk
- Andy Reid should be fired if he seriously considers starting Kolb over Vick next week...the team clearly responds to Vick (
pimp.gif
) more than Kolb. If Kolb puts together a bad - subpar game in Jacksonville...heads are gonna roll.

- So Kansas City is 2-0, and it's not because of their offense. Why, why, WHY is Thomas Jones still starting over Jamaal Charles?

- The Giants offensive line are aging horribly...I don't think people understand how important that unit is to this team.

- Um...how many of you still think the Vikings are Super Bowl contenders?...just curious. That offense is GARBAGE...Favre is hurting this team, not helping. Harvin is regressing, Berrian is STILL an overrated bum, when does Rice come back?
laugh.gif
@ that secondary.

- Clay Matthews in a F'in man.

- Cowboys...
eyes.gif
What a joke...ya'll let Jay Cutler burn ya'll for almost 300 yds? Schaub is gonna air it out next week...

-
indifferent.gif
Jeff Fisher just screwed up the Titans season. You can't bench an already mentally unstable QB in VY...Kerry Collins shouldn't sniff that field unless VY gets hurt.

- Revis hurt? Should've been in training camp, $$%+@!#...

- Okay, so i'll give Sanchez his due for THIS WEEK...put a couple more impressive performances together...then let's talk
- Andy Reid should be fired if he seriously considers starting Kolb over Vick next week...the team clearly responds to Vick (
pimp.gif
) more than Kolb. If Kolb puts together a bad - subpar game in Jacksonville...heads are gonna roll.

- So Kansas City is 2-0, and it's not because of their offense. Why, why, WHY is Thomas Jones still starting over Jamaal Charles?

- The Giants offensive line are aging horribly...I don't think people understand how important that unit is to this team.

- Um...how many of you still think the Vikings are Super Bowl contenders?...just curious. That offense is GARBAGE...Favre is hurting this team, not helping. Harvin is regressing, Berrian is STILL an overrated bum, when does Rice come back?
laugh.gif
@ that secondary.

- Clay Matthews in a F'in man.

- Cowboys...
eyes.gif
What a joke...ya'll let Jay Cutler burn ya'll for almost 300 yds? Schaub is gonna air it out next week...

-
indifferent.gif
Jeff Fisher just screwed up the Titans season. You can't bench an already mentally unstable QB in VY...Kerry Collins shouldn't sniff that field unless VY gets hurt.

- Revis hurt? Should've been in training camp, $$%+@!#...

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Why is everyone riding Mike Vick? Dude won a game against the LIONS.
laugh.gif
 you fanboys are hilarious
How much of Vick have you even seen in the last 2 games? Probably the :45 that SC has aired im assuming.  I am no Vick fanboy and theres plenty of posts of mine in Vick threads to prove it. Hes just playing good football right now and looking like the mid 2000's Vick.

laugh.gif
How much of Vick have you even seen in the last 2 games? Probably the :45 that SC has aired im assuming.  I am no Vick fanboy and theres plenty of posts of mine in Vick threads to prove it. Hes just playing good football right now and looking like the mid 2000's Vick.

Flacco is looking like a huge liability. His timing is awful, his pocket presence is shaky, and will he ever stop throwing off his back foot? You can't single-handedly lose games like that in that offense. We give him more weapons for his "breakout" year, and he's regressed severely. It almost seems like he doesn't prepare. Guess that explains why we went out and got Bulger
grin.gif

-Texans with 2 HUGE wins to start off the year. they are definitely a legit playoff team
-NFC East= absolute crap shoot.
-Dolphins are a very quiet 2-0. As are the Bucs. Freeman has looked damn good.
-Steeler's D
sick.gif

-Jahvid Best living up to the hype thus far. I'll take it.

Flacco is looking like a huge liability. His timing is awful, his pocket presence is shaky, and will he ever stop throwing off his back foot? You can't single-handedly lose games like that in that offense. We give him more weapons for his "breakout" year, and he's regressed severely. It almost seems like he doesn't prepare. Guess that explains why we went out and got Bulger
grin.gif

-Texans with 2 HUGE wins to start off the year. they are definitely a legit playoff team
-NFC East= absolute crap shoot.
-Steeler's D
sick.gif

-Jahvid Best living up to the hype thus far. I'll take it.

the Giants should fire their DC right now. what NFL defensive coordinator's entire gameplan is based on "allowing a team to run"

$@%$@*$ Stupidity. so not only will Peyton get his numbers, you have made play action basically unstoppable by having to have safetys & Nickle Corners play the run way more than they are accustomed.

laugh.gif
it was comical watching Deon Grant firghting off Offensive Lineman in the c gap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

the Giants should fire their DC right now. what NFL defensive coordinator's entire gameplan is based on "allowing a team to run"

$@%$@*$ Stupidity. so not only will Peyton get his numbers, you have made play action basically unstoppable by having to have safetys & Nickle Corners play the run way more than they are accustomed.

laugh.gif
it was comical watching Deon Grant firghting off Offensive Lineman in the c gap
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Feeling real good about the Steelers start, this D is on 2008's level which led to a championship
Troy continues to play like this he will be DMVP
Tampa Bay may be a tough game, I like what they're doing out there
Gotta keep the oline healthy

Will comment more later but one quick be on Cincy Balt. Those calls, especially the Suggs one were terrible and I hate the coddling if QBs. That said ray shouldn't blame the loss on those calls. Ravens offense was inept

Feeling real good about the Steelers start, this D is on 2008's level which led to a championship
Troy continues to play like this he will be DMVP
Tampa Bay may be a tough game, I like what they're doing out there
Gotta keep the oline healthy

Will comment more later but one quick be on Cincy Balt. Those calls, especially the Suggs one were terrible and I hate the coddling if QBs. That said ray shouldn't blame the loss on those calls. Ravens offense was inept

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

Wrong assumption. Watched almost the whole game last week just to see them lose....to your team? You should be proud, Packers are looking good. 1 win against the Lions, good for him. Get your Superbowl tickets now.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

Wrong assumption. Watched almost the whole game last week just to see them lose....to your team? You should be proud, Packers are looking good. 1 win against the Lions, good for him. Get your Superbowl tickets now.

laugh.gif
We don't make the schedule. Stop using the Lions as a way to discredit his performance, he played well everyons is giving him his just due. No one's saying the Eagles headed to the Superbowl, we're just saying he's better than Kolb

laugh.gif
We don't make the schedule. Stop using the Lions as a way to discredit his performance, he played well everyons is giving him his just due. No one's saying the Eagles headed to the Superbowl, we're just saying he's better than Kolb

What the #++* happened to Felix Jones? Where is the burst? Where is the big play? He was useless yesterday

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

The Bucs have also played the Browns and Panthers,
Freeman won his debut game against YOUR team last season. Before that game we were 0-7. How you really feel?

What the #++* happened to Felix Jones? Where is the burst? Where is the big play? He was useless yesterday

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

The Bucs have also played the Browns and Panthers,
Freeman won his debut game against YOUR team last season. Before that game we were 0-7. How you really feel?

Y'all talking like Cutler is complete garbage and that the 'Boys secondary doesn't always get burned like this. This is a guy who is always over 60% and has put up 4,500 yards before. You really that goddamn surprised?

- I know everyone is on the Clay Matthews for DPOY bandwagon early but I think Mario Williams takes it this year. Dude has looked great the first two weeks and gets to go up against the wonderful Dallas O-Line next Sunday.
- McFadden running hard and looking good for a second straight week
pimp.gif

- As soon as Moss put that right hand up to catch the ball, that hammy started hurting...just saying.
- What decent QB FA's are out there? Because unless the Cards are ready to give the job to Hall, Anderson ain't cutting it so far. Chiefs are 2-0 but they're in the same boat IMO...
- I know it was the Lions but it was good to see Vick out there looking like 2002 Mike Vick.
- I thought it was kinda funny seeing Buffalo give Lynch the bulk of the carries against the team that wanted him the most this offseason
laugh.gif

- Maybe it's just the dome in Minny that makes backs feel like fumbling.
- Can't say anything else about James Harrison, dude is a monster.
- The Bucs are a fun team to watch. Freeman breaking those tackles and then bombing it out to KW2 was
pimp.gif

- As much as people dumb on Orton, dude can play. Hasselbeck going back to his turnover prone ways.
- Can't hate, Sanchez did his thing yesterday. Will be a scary team to play if he continues to play like that when they get Santonio back.
- Not looking forward to seeing Schaub, Johnson, Walter, Daniels and Foster next week
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom