NFL Week 2 In Review....

Texans
-Matt,Dre, and Walter
pimp.gif

-Kubiak is so lucky that call didn't blow up in his face
-Our secondary is awful, Pollard is the only one who's decent out there( and coverage isn't his strong suit)
-Can't wait to see to the Texans embarrass the Cowboys next week. We'll be 3-0.

NFL

- Fisher really has no confidence in V.Y. You can't just pull your QB for having a bad game, let him take his lumps
-Bengals with an impressive win, I'm still not sold on that team though
-Jets also had an impressive win
-Favre looks like crap
-Everyone already knew this before the season started but that AFC East division is tough.
-Cowboys
laugh.gif
, see you next week. Can't wait to talk noise to all the cowboys fans who will be in attendance at Reliant.
-Vick looked good, but it was against the Lions, who's secondary was awful last year and they didn't make any changes to it
-Colts are a different team when they can play from ahead

Texans
-Matt,Dre, and Walter
pimp.gif

-Kubiak is so lucky that call didn't blow up in his face
-Our secondary is awful, Pollard is the only one who's decent out there( and coverage isn't his strong suit)
-Can't wait to see to the Texans embarrass the Cowboys next week. We'll be 3-0.

NFL

- Fisher really has no confidence in V.Y. You can't just pull your QB for having a bad game, let him take his lumps
-Bengals with an impressive win, I'm still not sold on that team though
-Jets also had an impressive win
-Favre looks like crap
-Everyone already knew this before the season started but that AFC East division is tough.
-Cowboys
laugh.gif
, see you next week. Can't wait to talk noise to all the cowboys fans who will be in attendance at Reliant.
-Vick looked good, but it was against the Lions, who's secondary was awful last year and they didn't make any changes to it
-Colts are a different team when they can play from ahead

who said i said anything about freeman, i was talking about the Buc being a quiet 2-0. there is a reason they are a quiet 2-0 cause they havent beaten anyone to make noise

who said i said anything about freeman, i was talking about the Buc being a quiet 2-0. there is a reason they are a quiet 2-0 cause they havent beaten anyone to make noise

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Why are you bending over backwards to discredit vick? Still stuck on that dog !#%!?

He is currently 4th in the NFL in qb rating. He is making better decisions and less mistakes. Nobody is saying he is on brady or peytons level. Just showing the haters that said he would never play again, then saying he will never start again, then saying he wont do !#%! again, WRONG
Why are you sucking off a QB with a 61.8% rating in 1 game vs the Lions?
laugh.gif
 "There's still hope for Vick, comon buddy im pulling for you!!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Why are you bending over backwards to discredit vick? Still stuck on that dog !#%!?

He is currently 4th in the NFL in qb rating. He is making better decisions and less mistakes. Nobody is saying he is on brady or peytons level. Just showing the haters that said he would never play again, then saying he will never start again, then saying he wont do !#%! again, WRONG
Why are you sucking off a QB with a 61.8% rating in 1 game vs the Lions?
laugh.gif
 "There's still hope for Vick, comon buddy im pulling for you!!"
laugh.gif

Rapistberger has had 2 seasons in his career that he finished with a sub 60% completion percentage... But im sure you'd gladly "suck him off" given the opportunity.

Rapistberger has had 2 seasons in his career that he finished with a sub 60% completion percentage... But im sure you'd gladly "suck him off" given the opportunity.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Fade On You

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
He played well everyons is giving him his just due. No one's saying the Eagles headed to the Superbowl, we're just saying he's better than Kolb 
Honest question then, why is everyone so quick to give Vick praises but discredit Kolb? Kolb played half of a game basically.....dude has had no chance at all to prove anything yet everyone jumps on Vick with 1 average game. If i remember correctly, i believe it was either last year or the year before when McRib was hurt (go figure) Kolb stepped in for a few games and did a decent job. Everyone loved him then....why so quick to discredit him now after half of a game?

What has Kolb really shown in his career that warrants the support though? He wasn't lighting it up against Green Bay for the first half, he led the team to ZERO TD's in the pre-season and he has no pocket presence. You can't honestly have watched how this offense played with Vick vs Kolb and tell that they played much more fluidly with Vick at QB. They looked like a completely different team with Vick in there even with A TON of offensive line injuries. And
laugh.gif
at you even mentioning completion percentage like that really matters with Mike Vick, like i said WE DON'T MAKE THE SCHEDULE

I just say, go with what's working. Why mess up the chemistry the team is developing with Vick just to see if Kolb can make Andy Reid not look like an idiot for getting rid of McNabb? McNabb coming to Philly to face Kolb and beating him in week 4 will cause HELL in Philly, better off putting Vick in there and saving face.

Fair enough, thanks for explaining it....in all honesty i didn't see any of the Eagles pre season games. I just remember when McRib was out and most of Philly was all over Kolb for doing a decent job with the team. I just think he should be givin more of a chance before he is discredited...at least another game. But, if Vick seems to be more in sync with the team then Kolb, hell put him in. I doubt Reid will do that though, i can't stand that guy. 

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Fade On You

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
He played well everyons is giving him his just due. No one's saying the Eagles headed to the Superbowl, we're just saying he's better than Kolb 
Honest question then, why is everyone so quick to give Vick praises but discredit Kolb? Kolb played half of a game basically.....dude has had no chance at all to prove anything yet everyone jumps on Vick with 1 average game. If i remember correctly, i believe it was either last year or the year before when McRib was hurt (go figure) Kolb stepped in for a few games and did a decent job. Everyone loved him then....why so quick to discredit him now after half of a game?

What has Kolb really shown in his career that warrants the support though? He wasn't lighting it up against Green Bay for the first half, he led the team to ZERO TD's in the pre-season and he has no pocket presence. You can't honestly have watched how this offense played with Vick vs Kolb and tell that they played much more fluidly with Vick at QB. They looked like a completely different team with Vick in there even with A TON of offensive line injuries. And
laugh.gif
at you even mentioning completion percentage like that really matters with Mike Vick, like i said WE DON'T MAKE THE SCHEDULE

I just say, go with what's working. Why mess up the chemistry the team is developing with Vick just to see if Kolb can make Andy Reid not look like an idiot for getting rid of McNabb? McNabb coming to Philly to face Kolb and beating him in week 4 will cause HELL in Philly, better off putting Vick in there and saving face.

Fair enough, thanks for explaining it....in all honesty i didn't see any of the Eagles pre season games. I just remember when McRib was out and most of Philly was all over Kolb for doing a decent job with the team. I just think he should be givin more of a chance before he is discredited...at least another game. But, if Vick seems to be more in sync with the team then Kolb, hell put him in. I doubt Reid will do that though, i can't stand that guy. 

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Jahvid Best has done what I thought Reggie would be doing by now.

See Reggie's rookie season.  Dude was running and catching all over the place that season.  Then had 2 injury-plagued seasons, followed by off-season microfracture surgery before last season.  Never felt 100% during last year's Super Bowl season, yet all he did was score TD's.  He FINALLY feels 100% this year.

Best is fun to watch though....

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Jahvid Best has done what I thought Reggie would be doing by now.

See Reggie's rookie season.  Dude was running and catching all over the place that season.  Then had 2 injury-plagued seasons, followed by off-season microfracture surgery before last season.  Never felt 100% during last year's Super Bowl season, yet all he did was score TD's.  He FINALLY feels 100% this year.

Best is fun to watch though....

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Try again.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Try again.

-after dallas clark, jason witten gets the most nuke shots in the NFL

-you guys bashing VY been pulled but the raiders pulling jason cambell was just as bad. then you make bruce look good because you dumb the offense down for him and have him throwing check downs.

-whats with the slow start ever year from First Aid and DeAngeo williams?

-do they jags get it now? David Garrard is not a good QB

-so if he 49ers start losing how long before the players run Mike Singletary out? that yelling and calling people out only works when your team is winning.

-Miami fans shold stop talking about how bad the jets QB is and look at Chad henne.

-Carson sucks

-Buffalo has been trash for how long now? and they have improved in what area?

-after dallas clark, jason witten gets the most nuke shots in the NFL

-you guys bashing VY been pulled but the raiders pulling jason cambell was just as bad. then you make bruce look good because you dumb the offense down for him and have him throwing check downs.

-whats with the slow start ever year from First Aid and DeAngeo williams?

-do they jags get it now? David Garrard is not a good QB

-so if he 49ers start losing how long before the players run Mike Singletary out? that yelling and calling people out only works when your team is winning.

-Miami fans shold stop talking about how bad the jets QB is and look at Chad henne.

-Carson sucks

-Buffalo has been trash for how long now? and they have improved in what area?

laugh.gif
the Bills organization should be forced by the commissioner to hire a NEW GM

how bout this for stupidity, Chan Gailey was fired as head coach of Ga Tech, a yr later, he's fired as Offensive Coordinator at KC, the next yr, he's hired as head coach of the Buffalo Bills. Are you %#!!##% serious????
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
   the good ol' boy network
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom