NFL Week 2 In Review....

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

-Miami fans shold stop talking about how bad the jets QB is and look at Chad henne.

Thas just it though, we don't hype Henne as the greatest QB to ever live or any of that other garbage like the Jets fans and/or media. 

I know for me, I take shots at "Sanchize" specifically for those people that hype that bum up. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

nIf your team had got to the AFC championship last year, I'm sure Henne wou;d be hyped too....jus sayin.

Where all the Vikings fans at though?

I see your point, and partially agree, but come on, Maria been hyped the second he was selected in that draft and you know it. 
laugh.gif
  Rex I AM SURE is part of that, the way he runs his mouth and hypes his guys, but still, we don't go crazy with Henne like people do with Sanchez. 

And I actually do like Henne, but he does need to work and get going already.  But he's better then about 95% of the trash we have thrown under center since 13 left. 

Eh, Witten was the only one who wasn't scared to run across the middle. Bears were hitting em hard. Roy E was laying there like a corpse for a second or two after Harris hit him.

Eh, Witten was the only one who wasn't scared to run across the middle. Bears were hitting em hard. Roy E was laying there like a corpse for a second or two after Harris hit him.

"Rapistberger" has one of the highest yards per attempt of all time for his career. Not the type of guy I like to defend, but give the man his props because completion percentage does not compare to yards per attempt. Last year he finished 2nd in the league, higher than Brees, behind Rivers.

"Rapistberger" has one of the highest yards per attempt of all time for his career. Not the type of guy I like to defend, but give the man his props because completion percentage does not compare to yards per attempt. Last year he finished 2nd in the league, higher than Brees, behind Rivers.

-Carson sucks

This. We should've beaten the Ravens by 3 touchdowns the way our defense played, and Carson just missing wide open TDs.

-Carson sucks

This. We should've beaten the Ravens by 3 touchdowns the way our defense played, and Carson just missing wide open TDs.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Why are you bending over backwards to discredit vick? Still stuck on that dog !#%!?

He is currently 4th in the NFL in qb rating. He is making better decisions and less mistakes. Nobody is saying he is on brady or peytons level. Just showing the haters that said he would never play again, then saying he will never start again, then saying he wont do !#%! again, WRONG
Why are you sucking off a QB with a 61.8% rating in 1 game vs the Lions?
laugh.gif
 "There's still hope for Vick, comon buddy im pulling for you!!"
laugh.gif

Lmao we can tell who is mad. Also we can tell who is dumb. Didn't you make a comment about the steelers getting ring 7 this year? OHHHH THE IRONY

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Why are you bending over backwards to discredit vick? Still stuck on that dog !#%!?

He is currently 4th in the NFL in qb rating. He is making better decisions and less mistakes. Nobody is saying he is on brady or peytons level. Just showing the haters that said he would never play again, then saying he will never start again, then saying he wont do !#%! again, WRONG
Why are you sucking off a QB with a 61.8% rating in 1 game vs the Lions?
laugh.gif
 "There's still hope for Vick, comon buddy im pulling for you!!"
laugh.gif

Lmao we can tell who is mad. Also we can tell who is dumb. Didn't you make a comment about the steelers getting ring 7 this year? OHHHH THE IRONY

-I'm not gonna be quick to put the Bears in the upper echelon just yet, but it they beat Green Bay next Monday night......

-Cutler looked so much more poised than he did last year. He threw the ball away like three or four times rather than taking a sack or throwing an INT. Small stuff like that shows me a lot. We got to get the ground game going a little more though.

-Texans showed me big cajones. Andre Johnson, your table is ready sir.

- Brady and the Patriots......c'mon man

- Ravens' offense yet to click, and they still could've won yesterday.

- Props to all the surprise 2-0 teams

- Vick or Kolb?.......I vote Vick

-Peyton, your table is ready sir.

-The hell happened to Brandon Jacobs???

BEARS !!!!!

How the hell this dude McClain going to German Suplex Amendola in the middle of a game?
laugh.gif

How the hell this dude McClain going to German Suplex Amendola in the middle of a game?
laugh.gif

-I'm not gonna be quick to put the Bears in the upper echelon just yet, but it they beat Green Bay next Monday night......

-Cutler looked so much more poised than he did last year. He threw the ball away like three or four times rather than taking a sack or throwing an INT. Small stuff like that shows me a lot. We got to get the ground game going a little more though.

-Texans showed me big cajones. Andre Johnson, your table is ready sir.

- Brady and the Patriots......c'mon man

- Ravens' offense yet to click, and they still could've won yesterday.

- Props to all the surprise 2-0 teams

- Vick or Kolb?.......I vote Vick

-Peyton, your table is ready sir.

-The hell happened to Brandon Jacobs???

BEARS !!!!!

Originally Posted by Deuce King

--Just like I said last week in regard to Vick........."Just give a black man a chance"

--The NFC West and East is still wide open

--******** still find a way to choke..... 
laugh.gif

--Let's go 49ers!!
Right. Because the NFL don't "give black men a chance" use your head and cut the racial %##@ already.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

--Just like I said last week in regard to Vick........."Just give a black man a chance"

--The NFC West and East is still wide open

--******** still find a way to choke..... 
laugh.gif

--Let's go 49ers!!
Right. Because the NFL don't "give black men a chance" use your head and cut the racial %##@ already.

Originally Posted by kc24688

"Rapistberger" has one of the highest yards per attempt of all time for his career. Not the type of guy I like to defend, but give the man his props because completion percentage does not compare to yards per attempt. Think smarter next time.
How bout you think smarter chief, the point is that Vick has never been a Completion % QB.  Not when he was at V-Tech not when he was winning games in ATL not in high school, not ever.  Hes a game changer and cant be compared to any other QB's in the game.  Don't expect him to have a 100+ QB rating or to thrown for 400 yards.

The guy can still be one of the hardest QBs in the NFL to stop on Sundays. Period.

Back
Top Bottom