NFL Week 2 In Review....

Originally Posted by kc24688

"Rapistberger" has one of the highest yards per attempt of all time for his career. Not the type of guy I like to defend, but give the man his props because completion percentage does not compare to yards per attempt. Think smarter next time.
How bout you think smarter chief, the point is that Vick has never been a Completion % QB.  Not when he was at V-Tech not when he was winning games in ATL not in high school, not ever.  Hes a game changer and cant be compared to any other QB's in the game.  Don't expect him to have a 100+ QB rating or to thrown for 400 yards.

The guy can still be one of the hardest QBs in the NFL to stop on Sundays. Period.

Honestly I think Vick is one of the dumbest guys I've ever seen just for thinking he could get away with a dog fighting ring being that famous. On that note he has looked great so far. He will probably give you a better chance of getting first downs that Kolb, which to me makes him the better player. Kolb had a whole preseason to throw 1 td and he couldn't do it lol I would have a hard time pulling Vick right now.  I don't know how my comment on Big Ben got flipped into Vick very odd.  I was saying that you sounded like you were hating on Ben and I'm saying anyone that does that is an idiot, when it comes to his play on the field.

Honestly I think Vick is one of the dumbest guys I've ever seen just for thinking he could get away with a dog fighting ring being that famous. On that note he has looked great so far. He will probably give you a better chance of getting first downs that Kolb, which to me makes him the better player. Kolb had a whole preseason to throw 1 td and he couldn't do it lol I would have a hard time pulling Vick right now.  I don't know how my comment on Big Ben got flipped into Vick very odd.  I was saying that you sounded like you were hating on Ben and I'm saying anyone that does that is an idiot, when it comes to his play on the field.

I would have thought the Vikings would have gotten a clue when Brett Favre held off his surgery that that guy dont wanna play football no more.

20 mil will do that for ya though.

I would have thought the Vikings would have gotten a clue when Brett Favre held off his surgery that that guy dont wanna play football no more.

20 mil will do that for ya though.

Phins

that defense is looking
eek.gif
right now
Ronnie & Ricky
30t6p3b.gif
game shouldn't have even been that close
we gotta open up the playbook on offense.

in other news

Steelers running through QBs like hotcakes
laugh.gif

My man Vick
pimp.gif
I don't get the comp% argument. He runs instead of throwing those little 1-2 yard shots into the flats which pads that stat
Eagles defense is HORRIBLE!
Dallas
laugh.gif

Texans are looking real good man. Schaub went crazy yesterday

Phins

that defense is looking
eek.gif
right now
Ronnie & Ricky
30t6p3b.gif
game shouldn't have even been that close
we gotta open up the playbook on offense.

in other news

Steelers running through QBs like hotcakes
laugh.gif

My man Vick
pimp.gif
I don't get the comp% argument. He runs instead of throwing those little 1-2 yard shots into the flats which pads that stat
Eagles defense is HORRIBLE!
Dallas
laugh.gif

Texans are looking real good man. Schaub went crazy yesterday

-Laron Landry...nuff' said.

-Jason Campbell...nice guy, but it's not the "system."

-It's like a rite of passage to see VY get benched.

-Right now, it's easy to make a case for Miles Austin being the best WR in the NFC.

-Flacco was alright until Jim Zorn came to town...jk...but seriously, I'm surprised at him struggling this much. He better get it right vs. Cleveland, cause Pittsburgh is on deck week after next.

-Vick has looked good. Proved me wrong. Andy Reid is tied into Kolb. He HAS to start. That's his guy....Kolb is the "future," Vick is not. Weird scenario because we ALL know that Vick gives the Eagles the best chance of winning. Especially in a WEAK NFC East.

*Oh...Gunna...isn't the most complete back in the league 6'2" 226???

-Laron Landry...nuff' said.

-Jason Campbell...nice guy, but it's not the "system."

-It's like a rite of passage to see VY get benched.

-Right now, it's easy to make a case for Miles Austin being the best WR in the NFC.

-Flacco was alright until Jim Zorn came to town...jk...but seriously, I'm surprised at him struggling this much. He better get it right vs. Cleveland, cause Pittsburgh is on deck week after next.

-Vick has looked good. Proved me wrong. Andy Reid is tied into Kolb. He HAS to start. That's his guy....Kolb is the "future," Vick is not. Weird scenario because we ALL know that Vick gives the Eagles the best chance of winning. Especially in a WEAK NFC East.

*Oh...Gunna...isn't the most complete back in the league 6'2" 226???

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Deuce King wrote:

--Just like I said last week in regard to Vick........."Just give a black man a chance"

--The NFC West and East is still wide open

--******** still find a way to choke..... 
laugh.gif

--Let's go 49ers!!
Right. Because the NFL don't "give black men a chance" use your head and cut the racial *$!@ already.

At the QB position? No, they don't for the most part.

Deuce King wrote:

--Just like I said last week in regard to Vick........."Just give a black man a chance"

laugh.gif

--Let's go 49ers!!
Right. Because the NFL don't "give black men a chance" use your head and cut the racial *$!@ already.

-Jahvid Best
pimp.gif
. Cal football!!! DeSean and Aaron Rodgers with good games too.
-Vick's gotta start.
-The Raiders should go w/ Bruce and see what he can do, he was great in the games he played last year, and Campbell hasn't shown to be that good either..

-49ers will either get blown out or win a relatively close game. Either 45-10 Saints or 28-24 49ers.
-The Niners were foolish to not go after Donovan McNabb or even Mike Vick.
30t6p3b.gif

-Jahvid Best
pimp.gif
. Cal football!!! DeSean and Aaron Rodgers with good games too.
-Vick's gotta start.
-The Raiders should go w/ Bruce and see what he can do, he was great in the games he played last year, and Campbell hasn't shown to be that good either..

-49ers will either get blown out or win a relatively close game. Either 45-10 Saints or 28-24 49ers.
-The Niners were foolish to not go after Donovan McNabb or even Mike Vick.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Deuce King wrote:

laugh.gif

--Let's go 49ers!!

wait...are people asking the nfl to...nevermind. whole other can of worms about to be opened up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Deuce King wrote:

laugh.gif

--Let's go 49ers!!

wait...are people asking the nfl to...nevermind. whole other can of worms about to be opened up
laugh.gif

that 6'2 226 lb RB is playing damn good football.

what RB is better catching out the backfield  ? Bush ? what RB has more receiving yards than Forte right now? more receiving TDs?  he's as good a blocker as Clinton "walter payton" Portis. 
and he's a decent RB who had 1200 yards his rookie yr and 900+ in a down 2nd yr...

last yr that joke would have fit but this yr, he is out there showing everyone what a complete RB is. Chester Taylor aint even seein the field right now cus of how effective Forte.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
 retort?

that 6'2 226 lb RB is playing damn good football.

what RB is better catching out the backfield  ? Bush ? what RB has more receiving yards than Forte right now? more receiving TDs?  he's as good a blocker as Clinton "walter payton" Portis. 
and he's a decent RB who had 1200 yards his rookie yr and 900+ in a down 2nd yr...

last yr that joke would have fit but this yr, he is out there showing everyone what a complete RB is. Chester Taylor aint even seein the field right now cus of how effective Forte.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
 retort?

Back
Top Bottom