NFL Week 2 In Review....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

that 6'2 226 lb RB is playing damn good football.

what RB is better catching out the backfield  ? Bush ? what RB has more receiving yards than Forte right now? more receiving TDs?  he's as good a blocker as Clinton "walter payton" Portis. 
and he's a decent RB who had 1200 yards his rookie yr and 900+ in a down 2nd yr...

last yr that joke would have fit but this yr, he is out there showing everyone what a complete RB is. Chester Taylor aint even seein the field right now cus of how effective Forte.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
 retort?

2.9YPC says otherwise....

that 6'2 226 lb RB is playing damn good football.

what RB is better catching out the backfield  ? Bush ? what RB has more receiving yards than Forte right now? more receiving TDs?  he's as good a blocker as Clinton "walter payton" Portis. 
and he's a decent RB who had 1200 yards his rookie yr and 900+ in a down 2nd yr...

last yr that joke would have fit but this yr, he is out there showing everyone what a complete RB is. Chester Taylor aint even seein the field right now cus of how effective Forte.
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
 retort?

2.9YPC says otherwise....

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Why are you bending over backwards to discredit vick? Still stuck on that dog !#%!?

He is currently 4th in the NFL in qb rating. He is making better decisions and less mistakes. Nobody is saying he is on brady or peytons level. Just showing the haters that said he would never play again, then saying he will never start again, then saying he wont do !#%! again, WRONG
Why are you sucking off a QB with a 61.8% rating in 1 game vs the Lions?
laugh.gif
 "There's still hope for Vick, comon buddy im pulling for you!!"
laugh.gif

Lmao we can tell who is mad. Also we can tell who is dumb. Didn't you make a comment about the steelers getting ring 7 this year? OHHHH THE IRONY

Come at me bro. The Steelers are 2-0 on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string QBs and your team issss? Not to mention the the Steelers CLEARLY have the best D in the league right now. You seem madd your team will never be on the same level. Go back to watching...the Magic?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Why are you bending over backwards to discredit vick? Still stuck on that dog !#%!?

He is currently 4th in the NFL in qb rating. He is making better decisions and less mistakes. Nobody is saying he is on brady or peytons level. Just showing the haters that said he would never play again, then saying he will never start again, then saying he wont do !#%! again, WRONG
Why are you sucking off a QB with a 61.8% rating in 1 game vs the Lions?
laugh.gif
 "There's still hope for Vick, comon buddy im pulling for you!!"
laugh.gif

Lmao we can tell who is mad. Also we can tell who is dumb. Didn't you make a comment about the steelers getting ring 7 this year? OHHHH THE IRONY

Come at me bro. The Steelers are 2-0 on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th string QBs and your team issss? Not to mention the the Steelers CLEARLY have the best D in the league right now. You seem madd your team will never be on the same level. Go back to watching...the Magic?
laugh.gif

what RB is better catching out the backfield  ...

alg_jets_tomlinson.jpg

This is me more just appreciating how good LT has been so far.  Jets have that fountain of youth for running backs, LT going to have Curtis Martin like end of his career.

what RB is better catching out the backfield  ...

alg_jets_tomlinson.jpg

This is me more just appreciating how good LT has been so far.  Jets have that fountain of youth for running backs, LT going to have Curtis Martin like end of his career.

if you wanna go that fantasy football route, compare Forte's ypc to the other RB in the Chicago backfield & see what they have in common? watch dude play, watch other RBs play
I didnt say he was the best RB, there's a difference between that and complete. Thurman Thomas is a more complete RB than Barry Sanders, correct? is he as good a RB , No. not even close

dont know if I can break it down any further , cus thats as about as simple as it gets.

if you wanna go that fantasy football route, compare Forte's ypc to the other RB in the Chicago backfield & see what they have in common? watch dude play, watch other RBs play
I didnt say he was the best RB, there's a difference between that and complete. Thurman Thomas is a more complete RB than Barry Sanders, correct? is he as good a RB , No. not even close

dont know if I can break it down any further , cus thats as about as simple as it gets.

THIS is the cutler we traded for the dude is flat out balling so far even with that bum %!+ line.

bears D will be top ten this year

vick will be a starter some where next year

skins you can not give up that lead and how in the world do you leave the best wr in the game 1 on 1 for a jump ball
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

viking fans are not mad they 2 games back of the bears more like there mad cuz there tied with the lions
laugh.gif

colts are just nasty at home and when ever they get the lead

THIS is the cutler we traded for the dude is flat out balling so far even with that bum %!+ line.

bears D will be top ten this year

vick will be a starter some where next year

skins you can not give up that lead and how in the world do you leave the best wr in the game 1 on 1 for a jump ball
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

viking fans are not mad they 2 games back of the bears more like there mad cuz there tied with the lions
laugh.gif

colts are just nasty at home and when ever they get the lead

yall let Cutler cut you up for almost 300 yds and 3 passing to dudes like Devin Hester.

cause clearly most recievers in the NFL can make that catch, and clearly most recievers in the NFL have the elusiveness to take short little routes and turn them into monster plays like Hester does. I swear i see %**$ like this every week even dating back to late last year "your D made Cutler look good" "The Bears scored 30 on you" and dudes just gotta recognize.

so anyways

Cutler and Bears WRs are better than people give them credit for and are starting to click. Hiring Mike Martz was a great move for the Bears
And  START MIKE VICK!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yall let Cutler cut you up for almost 300 yds and 3 passing to dudes like Devin Hester.

cause clearly most recievers in the NFL can make that catch, and clearly most recievers in the NFL have the elusiveness to take short little routes and turn them into monster plays like Hester does. I swear i see %**$ like this every week even dating back to late last year "your D made Cutler look good" "The Bears scored 30 on you" and dudes just gotta recognize.

so anyways

Cutler and Bears WRs are better than people give them credit for and are starting to click. Hiring Mike Martz was a great move for the Bears
And  START MIKE VICK!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We were all recognizing Cutler giving the other team the ball in the RZ all last year... Maybe he can finally get his first winning season since he was in high school this year!!11

We were all recognizing Cutler giving the other team the ball in the RZ all last year... Maybe he can finally get his first winning season since he was in high school this year!!11

Back
Top Bottom