NFL Week 3 In Review...

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Fact is Desean is a big threat.. his biggest asset is his speed we all know that... but dude is clearly better than just a speed guy... Every DC must gameplan for him.. if hes on punt return the punter will have to angle his kick out of bounds or kick it high to prevent a return... he can take 5 yd crossing routes and turn em into 50yd gains and also do the same on reverses...

Now you got dudes in here saying Dez Bryant is better than Desean?? wow im done
I won't say Dez is better, but the Dez comment isn't as crazy as it seems.  Considering Dez is coming off an ankle injury, a rookie and splitting time with Roy, it's not that farfetched.

I'm not going comment on whether Dez is better than or even as good as Desean, but Dez is looking like the second coming of Michael Irvin so far. 

laugh.gif

Yeah, Desean is more in the top 20, if top 10, he's at the very edge. There are a lot of good WRs in the NFL. 

Hey, it wasn't that funny.  I said "looking like" and "so far", I didn't say he was the next Michael Irvin.  

Originally Posted by Deuce King

His hands are the best in the NFL (Yes I said it) ... I've never seen a receiver catch EVERYTHING thrown his way ...

Somebody cue that Larry Fitzgerald gif............for more reasons that one.
for real. yes after 3 weeks, dez has clearly proved he's got the best hands in the league. wow

Fact is Desean is a big threat.. his biggest asset is his speed we all know that... but dude is clearly better than just a speed guy... Every DC must gameplan for him.. if hes on punt return the punter will have to angle his kick out of bounds or kick it high to prevent a return... he can take 5 yd crossing routes and turn em into 50yd gains and also do the same on reverses...

I won't say Dez is better, but the Dez comment isn't as crazy as it seems.  Considering Dez is coming off an ankle injury, a rookie and splitting time with Roy, it's not that farfetched.

I'm not going comment on whether Dez is better than or even as good as Desean, but Dez is looking like the second coming of Michael Irvin so far. 

laugh.gif

Yeah, Desean is more in the top 20, if top 10, he's at the very edge. There are a lot of good WRs in the NFL. 

Hey, it wasn't that funny.  I said "looking like" and "so far", I didn't say he was the next Michael Irvin.  

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

His hands are the best in the NFL (Yes I said it) ... I've never seen a receiver catch EVERYTHING thrown his way ...

for real. yes after 3 weeks, dez has clearly proved he's got the best hands in the league. wow

Cmon man he didn't drop any balls from the juggs machine in TC... Hes obviously got the best hands in the L.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Cmon man he didn't drop any balls from the juggs machine in TC... Hes obviously got the best hands in the L.

Wow. How are you going to tell someone that they "don't know anything about football" then come back with "Dez Bryant has the best hands in the NFL"?

Tony Moeaki has the best hands of any TE in the NFL.

Wow. How are you going to tell someone that they "don't know anything about football" then come back with "Dez Bryant has the best hands in the NFL"?

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

after rob gronkowski, of course. and we're talking, EVER, i assume

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

after rob gronkowski, of course. and we're talking, EVER, i assume

ya'll acting like it's far fetched ... who has better hands than Dez Bryant? I'm not going off of one catch (moeaki) or one game ... He has the best hands in the NFL as per teammates, coaches, opponents statements and my observations during camp and the first 3 games ...

i forgot one attribute, body control ...

ya'll acting like it's far fetched ... who has better hands than Dez Bryant? I'm not going off of one catch (moeaki) or one game ... He has the best hands in the NFL as per teammates, coaches, opponents statements and my observations during camp and the first 3 games ...

laugh.gif

Well, saying Dez is better than DeSean after 3 games is pretty farfetched right now. Especially since DeSean has two seasons under his belt...

laugh.gif

Well, saying Dez is better than DeSean after 3 games is pretty farfetched right now. Especially since DeSean has two seasons under his belt...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

well damm, you shouldve said that from the get! i mean if your scouting reports say it, our bad...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

well damm, you shouldve said that from the get! i mean if your scouting reports say it, our bad...

Originally Posted by air max 87

so what, i'm supposed to be like you and run with whatever ESPN tells me? You had the "new era" talk down after hearing it on the ESPN ... Pressed to come in the cowboys thread and talk jibberish ... not realizing you had to come back on a sorry *!@ skins team and then only did it because of a missed fg and a fluke 4th down catch ... 

basic comprehension is lacking in a lot of you dudes ... i mean, the one raiders fan was talking about he thought they really turned the corner
roll.gif
 and then you with your texans are the greates talk ... got people in here thinking desean is a top 10 receiver and miles isnt ... what games do ya'll watch? or better yet, what commentator do you take your opinions from?

list the top receivers in the league by hands and if Dez isn't up there youre stupid ... point blank ... you're acting like Randy Moss wasn't a top 5 receiver in the league as a rookie, skills-wise ... not saying dez is Randy Moss, but just because you're a rookie, doesnt mean you cant be the best at something (ie. AP)

Originally Posted by air max 87

so what, i'm supposed to be like you and run with whatever ESPN tells me? You had the "new era" talk down after hearing it on the ESPN ... Pressed to come in the cowboys thread and talk jibberish ... not realizing you had to come back on a sorry *!@ skins team and then only did it because of a missed fg and a fluke 4th down catch ... 

basic comprehension is lacking in a lot of you dudes ... i mean, the one raiders fan was talking about he thought they really turned the corner
roll.gif
 and then you with your texans are the greates talk ... got people in here thinking desean is a top 10 receiver and miles isnt ... what games do ya'll watch? or better yet, what commentator do you take your opinions from?

list the top receivers in the league by hands and if Dez isn't up there youre stupid ... point blank ... you're acting like Randy Moss wasn't a top 5 receiver in the league as a rookie, skills-wise ... not saying dez is Randy Moss, but just because you're a rookie, doesnt mean you cant be the best at something (ie. AP)

Back
Top Bottom