NFL Week 3 In Review...

Originally Posted by toine2983

Gotta love these week in review threads.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

ya'll acting like it's far fetched ... who has better hands than Dez Bryant? I'm not going off of one catch (moeaki) or one game ... He has the best hands in the NFL as per teammates, coaches, opponents statements and my observations during camp and the first 3 games ...

i forgot one attribute, body control ...

It's always serious when someone brings up Madden stats.

ya'll acting like it's far fetched ... who has better hands than Dez Bryant? I'm not going off of one catch (moeaki) or one game ... He has the best hands in the NFL as per teammates, coaches, opponents statements and my observations during camp and the first 3 games ...

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

what is a madden stat? hands? what am i supposed to say when comparing a receiver's ability to catch the ball?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

what is a madden stat? hands? what am i supposed to say when comparing a receiver's ability to catch the ball?

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Wow. How are you going to tell someone that they "don't know anything about football" then come back with "Dez Bryant has the best hands in the NFL"?

Tony Moeaki has the best hands of any TE in the NFL.

Camarillo  had  0 drops  last yr

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Wow. How are you going to tell someone that they "don't know anything about football" then come back with "Dez Bryant has the best hands in the NFL"?

Tony Moeaki has the best hands of any TE in the NFL.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

so he could possibly be up there with Dez and Randy and the rest ... Hands has nothing to do with stats or ability aside from being able to catch the football ... I won't dismiss the Camarillo argument cuz ive never really watched dude ...

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

so he could possibly be up there with Dez and Randy and the rest ... Hands has nothing to do with stats or ability aside from being able to catch the football ... I won't dismiss the Camarillo argument cuz ive never really watched dude ...

I loved Dez in college.

But as soon as he got drafted to Dallas, I knew Cowboy fans would make it easy for me to dislike dude & it isn't even his fault.

tired.gif

I loved Dez in college.

But as soon as he got drafted to Dallas, I knew Cowboy fans would make it easy for me to dislike dude & it isn't even his fault.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

I loved Dez in college.

tired.gif

Well, I didn't like him before but I like him now he's with Dallas. 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

I loved Dez in college.

tired.gif

Well, I didn't like him before but I like him now he's with Dallas. 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom