NFL Week 3 In Review...

Da F is wrong with you people?

Seriously we got guys saying Camillarilo is up there with Dez, who is up there with Randy Moss?

Camarillo = Dez Bryant = Moss

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously we got guys saying Camillarilo is up there with Dez, who is up there with Randy Moss?

BAHAHAHAHAHA

- Saints losing Jonathan Casillas in preseason is killing us. Marvin Mitchell and Dunbar can stop the run, but they aren't athletic enough to guard the pass. Neither is Shanle.
- Garrett Hartley.... just WOW.
- Mark Sanchez has me impressed thus far.
- Cowboys aren't out the doghouse yet. A loss this week still puts them at 1-3, so I'm not celebrating like the rest of Dallas.
- Mike Vick is on pace to be comeback, most improved, and if he can do this for 13-14 weeks, even Most Valuable Player of the year. Forget that BET series they did, dude's on pace for a Disney movie.
- Atlanta is no joke. If Matt Ryan can just play consistent, not extraordinary, just no stupid turnovers, Burner will get his, and they'll make the playoffs.
- Why does Aaron Rodgers throw the ball SOOO much? I feel like McCarthy is killing this dude. Run the ball.
- Kansas City is gonna be scary if they make the playoffs. They play with no fear. I like watching them
- Carolina and Tampa Bay are just... BAD.
- NYG... what's going on there? Someone fill me in.
- If Cincy doesn't make a move this year, it's rebuild time.
- How about CJ Spiller? How about Trent Edwards?
- Oh yeah, and Cutler... he's got to become a better game manager. I totally respect his confidence, but dude just makes some BONE HEADED plays sometimes.

- Saints losing Jonathan Casillas in preseason is killing us. Marvin Mitchell and Dunbar can stop the run, but they aren't athletic enough to guard the pass. Neither is Shanle.
- Garrett Hartley.... just WOW.
- Mark Sanchez has me impressed thus far.
- Cowboys aren't out the doghouse yet. A loss this week still puts them at 1-3, so I'm not celebrating like the rest of Dallas.
- Mike Vick is on pace to be comeback, most improved, and if he can do this for 13-14 weeks, even Most Valuable Player of the year. Forget that BET series they did, dude's on pace for a Disney movie.
- Atlanta is no joke. If Matt Ryan can just play consistent, not extraordinary, just no stupid turnovers, Burner will get his, and they'll make the playoffs.
- Why does Aaron Rodgers throw the ball SOOO much? I feel like McCarthy is killing this dude. Run the ball.
- Kansas City is gonna be scary if they make the playoffs. They play with no fear. I like watching them
- Carolina and Tampa Bay are just... BAD.
- NYG... what's going on there? Someone fill me in.
- If Cincy doesn't make a move this year, it's rebuild time.
- How about CJ Spiller? How about Trent Edwards?
- Oh yeah, and Cutler... he's got to become a better game manager. I totally respect his confidence, but dude just makes some BONE HEADED plays sometimes.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

BAHAHAHAHAHA
laugh.gif
there's a lot of sarcasm in this thread

BAHAHAHAHAHA
laugh.gif
there's a lot of sarcasm in this thread

We're talking hands.  One quality  doesn't make you  the top player in a position.  I mean Favre has a strong  arm, stronger  than Montana,  but who  was better all around ?

We're talking hands.  One quality  doesn't make you  the top player in a position.  I mean Favre has a strong  arm, stronger  than Montana,  but who  was better all around ?

BAHAHAHAHAHA
and this is why packer fans have to line up in order to become fans ... they need to weed people like you out ...

ya'll remember them commercials "reading is FUNdamental" ... instead o flaughing some of you should have taken that saying to heart ... can't comprehend a simple comparison of receiver hands ... ... ...

BAHAHAHAHAHA
and this is why packer fans have to line up in order to become fans ... they need to weed people like you out ...

ya'll remember them commercials "reading is FUNdamental" ... instead o flaughing some of you should have taken that saying to heart ... can't comprehend a simple comparison of receiver hands ... ... ...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at "flambay" My dude took saute and flamebroil and made up his own $*@!. Next time I'm on
XBL " I'M BOUTTA FLAMBAY YOU SON! STRAIGHT MUNISH (manhandle + punish) YOU!"

I feel foolish.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at "flambay" My dude took saute and flamebroil and made up his own $*@!. Next time I'm on
XBL " I'M BOUTTA FLAMBAY YOU SON! STRAIGHT MUNISH (manhandle + punish) YOU!"

I feel foolish.

After reading these last couple of pages its been said

* Dez Bryant is better than Desean Jackson....................How So?

* Dez Bryant has the best hands in the NFL
laugh.gif

* And the FUNNIEST one of all is Dez Bryant is the next Micheal Irving
roll.gif

You Dallas fans crack me up....Please keep it coming

After reading these last couple of pages its been said

* Dez Bryant is better than Desean Jackson....................How So?

* Dez Bryant has the best hands in the NFL
laugh.gif

* And the FUNNIEST one of all is Dez Bryant is the next Micheal Irving
roll.gif

You Dallas fans crack me up....Please keep it coming

Back
Top Bottom