NFL Week 3 In Review...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Da F is wrong with you people?

Seriously we got guys saying Camillarilo is up there with Dez, who is up there with Randy Moss?

Camarillo = Dez Bryant = Moss

BAHAHAHAHAHA
and this is why packer fans have to line up in order to become fans ... they need to weed people like you out ...

ya'll remember them commercials "reading is FUNdamental" ... instead o flaughing some of you should have taken that saying to heart ... can't comprehend a simple comparison of receiver hands ... ... ...

DeadestAce are you sure it was sarcasm?

I did read your post artard. A WR's catching ability is probably the most important skill you need to play the position..
You then said Greg Camarillo = Dez Bryant = Randy Moss. I might need to take JPZx's Billy Madison jeopardy clip of this being one of the most idiotic things i have ever heard.

By all the "..." "..." i can tell your that Marley dude. One of the most by far illogical annoying posters on S@T. You are as credible as that Cory Turner dude.
You sittin there saying i need to be weeded out when im sure the majority of the board had your Marley SN ignored.

Your saying i need to be weeded out when you just said Greg Camarillo's hands are just as good as Randy Moss. Some dude's name i cant even pronounce as good as one of the greatest receivers of all time.

I have seen more one handed catches alone by Randy Moss then i have heard Greg Camarillos named mentioned on national television and games i've seen De Bryant participate in combined.

*Ignored*

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Da F is wrong with you people?

Seriously we got guys saying Camillarilo is up there with Dez, who is up there with Randy Moss?

Camarillo = Dez Bryant = Moss

BAHAHAHAHAHA
and this is why packer fans have to line up in order to become fans ... they need to weed people like you out ...

ya'll remember them commercials "reading is FUNdamental" ... instead o flaughing some of you should have taken that saying to heart ... can't comprehend a simple comparison of receiver hands ... ... ...

DeadestAce are you sure it was sarcasm?

I did read your post artard. A WR's catching ability is probably the most important skill you need to play the position..
You then said Greg Camarillo = Dez Bryant = Randy Moss. I might need to take JPZx's Billy Madison jeopardy clip of this being one of the most idiotic things i have ever heard.

By all the "..." "..." i can tell your that Marley dude. One of the most by far illogical annoying posters on S@T. You are as credible as that Cory Turner dude.
You sittin there saying i need to be weeded out when im sure the majority of the board had your Marley SN ignored.

Your saying i need to be weeded out when you just said Greg Camarillo's hands are just as good as Randy Moss. Some dude's name i cant even pronounce as good as one of the greatest receivers of all time.

I have seen more one handed catches alone by Randy Moss then i have heard Greg Camarillos named mentioned on national television and games i've seen De Bryant participate in combined.

*Ignored*

so is anyone else going to disregard the screen names and just tell this guy his argument not only lacks intelligence but displays 0 understanding of what was said in this thread, or am i gonna have to do it?

where did i say camarillo's hands are as good as randy moss? since you can't seem to apply logic to statements made on here, i wont make you go back and reread posts ... i said i wouldnt dismiss camarillo's hands being among the tops in the league because i dont know enough about him to make a judgement ... i do know that greg camarillo couldnt lick the dirt off randys cleats, but hands-wise is another issue ... maybe the dude has hands ... yall act like randy moss has the greatest set of hands of all time lol ... he may be up there, but there are people who can make one handed catches (Dez Bryant for one last week out of bounds) and diving catches and dont drop balls just as much as Randy does ...

as for the most important attribute for a WR being hands, i dunno ... yeah you have to be able to catch the ball, but if you cant get off the line, get separation, run crisp routes etc... you wont be in the league ... Braylon Edwards can't catch a cold sometimes but he overcompensates in other areas for that weakness ... to address this specific situation, you dont need Randy Moss hands to be a top receiver in the league OBVIOUSLY because not many people have hands like Randy ...

but if you wanna sit here and say that hands = hall of fame receiver then you are simply being inaccurate ...

now as for Dez Bryant ... please know what you're talking about before you start spewing ignorance ... he is the exact same height and weight as Irvin was when he came in the league (maybe a little heavier now) ... he runs faster than Irvin ... He has just as good if not better hands than Irvin ... He is on par with Irvin in every other major WR category I can think of as a rookie ... I'm not saying he will pan out and have a hall of fame career, especially because his dads a pimp, but talent-wise he is on par and will have better numbers than Irvin in his rookie year I guarantee it ... don't forget Dez can also return punts ...

so is anyone else going to disregard the screen names and just tell this guy his argument not only lacks intelligence but displays 0 understanding of what was said in this thread, or am i gonna have to do it?

where did i say camarillo's hands are as good as randy moss? since you can't seem to apply logic to statements made on here, i wont make you go back and reread posts ... i said i wouldnt dismiss camarillo's hands being among the tops in the league because i dont know enough about him to make a judgement ... i do know that greg camarillo couldnt lick the dirt off randys cleats, but hands-wise is another issue ... maybe the dude has hands ... yall act like randy moss has the greatest set of hands of all time lol ... he may be up there, but there are people who can make one handed catches (Dez Bryant for one last week out of bounds) and diving catches and dont drop balls just as much as Randy does ...

as for the most important attribute for a WR being hands, i dunno ... yeah you have to be able to catch the ball, but if you cant get off the line, get separation, run crisp routes etc... you wont be in the league ... Braylon Edwards can't catch a cold sometimes but he overcompensates in other areas for that weakness ... to address this specific situation, you dont need Randy Moss hands to be a top receiver in the league OBVIOUSLY because not many people have hands like Randy ...

but if you wanna sit here and say that hands = hall of fame receiver then you are simply being inaccurate ...

now as for Dez Bryant ... please know what you're talking about before you start spewing ignorance ... he is the exact same height and weight as Irvin was when he came in the league (maybe a little heavier now) ... he runs faster than Irvin ... He has just as good if not better hands than Irvin ... He is on par with Irvin in every other major WR category I can think of as a rookie ... I'm not saying he will pan out and have a hall of fame career, especially because his dads a pimp, but talent-wise he is on par and will have better numbers than Irvin in his rookie year I guarantee it ... don't forget Dez can also return punts ...

[table][tr][td]
IN DEZ YOU SLURP
[/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
 thats better

Originally Posted by JPZx

You don't like Brett Favre anymore?
when did i like Brett Favre? when was his name brought up in this thread by me? *shrugs* *winks* *stop drop and roll on the ground like i learned in kindygarden*

and notice no one will attempt to rebuttal my statements ...

Originally Posted by JPZx

You don't like Brett Favre anymore?
when did i like Brett Favre? when was his name brought up in this thread by me? *shrugs* *winks* *stop drop and roll on the ground like i learned in kindygarden*

and notice no one will attempt to rebuttal my statements ...

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Fact is Desean is a big threat.. his biggest asset is his speed we all know that... but dude is clearly better than just a speed guy... Every DC must gameplan for him.. if hes on punt return the punter will have to angle his kick out of bounds or kick it high to prevent a return... he can take 5 yd crossing routes and turn em into 50yd gains and also do the same on reverses...

Now you got dudes in here saying Dez Bryant is better than Desean?? wow im done
I won't say Dez is better, but the Dez comment isn't as crazy as it seems.  Considering Dez is coming off an ankle injury, a rookie and splitting time with Roy, it's not that farfetched.

I'm not going comment on whether Dez is better than or even as good as Desean, but Dez is looking like the second coming of Michael Irvin so far. 

laugh.gif

Yeah, Desean is more in the top 20, if top 10, he's at the very edge. There are a lot of good WRs in the NFL. 

Hey, it wasn't that funny.  I said "looking like" and "so far", I didn't say he was the next Michael Irvin.  

Well, saying Dez is better than DeSean after 3 games is pretty farfetched right now. Especially since DeSean has two seasons under his belt...

Ok, well here's what it is.  In DeSean, you basically know what you have, he's short, lightweight, doesn't have great leaping ability so chances are he will never be the best WR or top 5 in the league.  With Dez, you have a guy that is tall, fast, great hands, can catch the deep ball, and basically has much more potential than Desean. 

I say it's not far fetched because by week 16-17, Dez may be as good or even better than Desean.  He's coming off an ankle injury and playing with a stress fracture in his ribs right now. 

Fact is Desean is a big threat.. his biggest asset is his speed we all know that... but dude is clearly better than just a speed guy... Every DC must gameplan for him.. if hes on punt return the punter will have to angle his kick out of bounds or kick it high to prevent a return... he can take 5 yd crossing routes and turn em into 50yd gains and also do the same on reverses...

Now you got dudes in here saying Dez Bryant is better than Desean?? wow im done
I won't say Dez is better, but the Dez comment isn't as crazy as it seems.  Considering Dez is coming off an ankle injury, a rookie and splitting time with Roy, it's not that farfetched.

I'm not going comment on whether Dez is better than or even as good as Desean, but Dez is looking like the second coming of Michael Irvin so far. 

laugh.gif

Yeah, Desean is more in the top 20, if top 10, he's at the very edge. There are a lot of good WRs in the NFL. 

Hey, it wasn't that funny.  I said "looking like" and "so far", I didn't say he was the next Michael Irvin.  

Well, saying Dez is better than DeSean after 3 games is pretty farfetched right now. Especially since DeSean has two seasons under his belt...

Ok, well here's what it is.  In DeSean, you basically know what you have, he's short, lightweight, doesn't have great leaping ability so chances are he will never be the best WR or top 5 in the league.  With Dez, you have a guy that is tall, fast, great hands, can catch the deep ball, and basically has much more potential than Desean. 

I say it's not far fetched because by week 16-17, Dez may be as good or even better than Desean.  He's coming off an ankle injury and playing with a stress fracture in his ribs right now. 

Dez has 14 catches on the year and dude in here saying he has the best hands in the league and catches everything thrown his way... well yea he only has 14 catches.. doesn't seem that hard

Never seen such a homer
roll.gif

Dez has 14 catches on the year and dude in here saying he has the best hands in the league and catches everything thrown his way... well yea he only has 14 catches.. doesn't seem that hard

Never seen such a homer
roll.gif

Never seen such a homer
roll.gif

You forgot about training camp though, the ball has never touched the ground when Dez has been the target. Ever.

Back
Top Bottom