NFL Week 3 In Review...

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Dez has 14 catches on the year and dude in here saying he has the best hands in the league and catches everything thrown his way... well yea he only has 14 catches.. doesn't seem that hard

Never seen such a homer
roll.gif

You forgot about training camp though, the ball has never touched the ground when Dez has been the target. Ever.

The "... ... ..." was a DEAD give away.

has officially returned & Dez Bryant appears to be the latest victim...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

The "... ... ..." was a DEAD give away.

has officially returned & Dez Bryant appears to be the latest victim...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I seriously would take Dez over any receiver in the league right now not named Andre or Larry. And I've really always hated the Cowboys. After watching their game against the Texans this past weekend I think he'll be the best receiver in the league in a few years. Some of the catches he made (especially the two I saw get called back) were straight up RIDICULOUS. Dude's hands gotta be strong as *%%%.

I seriously would take Dez over any receiver in the league right now not named Andre or Larry. And I've really always hated the Cowboys. After watching their game against the Texans this past weekend I think he'll be the best receiver in the league in a few years. Some of the catches he made (especially the two I saw get called back) were straight up RIDICULOUS. Dude's hands gotta be strong as *%%%.

eagles and packers fans 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

get the boys a real coach and they dominate and are prolly on the verge of winning a second chip .

back to dez , dude has no where to go but UP , and with miles dudes will be a NASTY threat for years to come word to Quan , and fitz in AZ.

i just hope the boys win some rings
tired.gif
tired.gif
we 2 good not 2, and god knows i been waiting im 21 so i aint see them back in the day , and when we get that chip ima break down and cry i love that star.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eagles and packers fans 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

get the boys a real coach and they dominate and are prolly on the verge of winning a second chip .

back to dez , dude has no where to go but UP , and with miles dudes will be a NASTY threat for years to come word to Quan , and fitz in AZ.

i just hope the boys win some rings
tired.gif
tired.gif
we 2 good not 2, and god knows i been waiting im 21 so i aint see them back in the day , and when we get that chip ima break down and cry i love that star.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Obiously Dez is only gonna go up.. he does have them cow-hide leather magnet fingertips ... it's actually quite unreal

^ Obiously Dez is only gonna go up.. he does have them cow-hide leather magnet fingertips ... it's actually quite unreal

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I seriously would take Dez over any receiver in the league right now not named Andre or Larry.
watermelonp1.gif

What I meant from that is as far as picking a receiver to start my team with those are the only other two dudes I'd pick. I'm not saying dez is the number 3 receiver in the league at the moment, even though he will be in that territory very soon. But anyways I can see where you're coming from since you get the privilege to watch Greg no drops Camarillo, Percy bong rips Harvin and Bernard baby hands Berrian week by week. You obviously aren't easily impressed after you get to watch the greatness of that receiving crew week by week..

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Buc Em

I seriously would take Dez over any receiver in the league right now not named Andre or Larry.
watermelonp1.gif

What I meant from that is as far as picking a receiver to start my team with those are the only other two dudes I'd pick. I'm not saying dez is the number 3 receiver in the league at the moment, even though he will be in that territory very soon. But anyways I can see where you're coming from since you get the privilege to watch Greg no drops Camarillo, Percy bong rips Harvin and Bernard baby hands Berrian week by week. You obviously aren't easily impressed after you get to watch the greatness of that receiving crew week by week..

People don't address arguments, just jab back unintelligently lmao ... In here still arguing that Dez only has 14 catches so he can't possibly have the best hands LOLOLOLOLOL ... i'm convinced people not giving Dez credit have never seen a Cowboys game this year ... let's not even bring up the fact that he returns punts ... let's see quan or fitz or randy go field a punt in the NFL lmao ... Quan maybe, but none of the top tier receivers are doing that consistently ...

i'm not worried though, Dez will have a break out game this year and everyone will hop on and say O M G blah blah blah ... People can't judge for themselves they have to see a 3td game and an ESPN anchor tell them what the deal is ...

Dez Bryant is better than Randy moss today ...

People don't address arguments, just jab back unintelligently lmao ... In here still arguing that Dez only has 14 catches so he can't possibly have the best hands LOLOLOLOLOL ... i'm convinced people not giving Dez credit have never seen a Cowboys game this year ... let's not even bring up the fact that he returns punts ... let's see quan or fitz or randy go field a punt in the NFL lmao ... Quan maybe, but none of the top tier receivers are doing that consistently ...

i'm not worried though, Dez will have a break out game this year and everyone will hop on and say O M G blah blah blah ... People can't judge for themselves they have to see a 3td game and an ESPN anchor tell them what the deal is ...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Huh?

laugh.gif
@ dude saying he'd take Dez over any WR not named Andre or Larry....WOW.  After 3 games, he's THAT good??????  Randy Moss has 50 TD's in UNDER 3 1/2 seasons w. the Pats....but Dez is better. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm done. 

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Huh?

laugh.gif
@ dude saying he'd take Dez over any WR not named Andre or Larry....WOW.  After 3 games, he's THAT good??????  Randy Moss has 50 TD's in UNDER 3 1/2 seasons w. the Pats....but Dez is better. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm done. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how did this become about Dez vs Randy now?

Anyways Dez does have crazy hands...and dude is right when he says ya'll don't really pay attention until some announcer says it....but if he can recover fully from his injury's and stays outta trouble i can see dude doing BIG things in the next 2 years or so that will easily get him into top 10. Its like my dude Mike Wallace. Ain't nobody paying attention to dude but last year in his rookie season he averaged 20 YPC. Mike runs great routes and actually OUTRUNS the ball being thrown almost every single time. The separation he gets from the D is ridic.

Anyways
Dez > Jackson

But saying Dez > Moss is just ludacris
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
how did this become about Dez vs Randy now?

Anyways Dez does have crazy hands...and dude is right when he says ya'll don't really pay attention until some announcer says it....but if he can recover fully from his injury's and stays outta trouble i can see dude doing BIG things in the next 2 years or so that will easily get him into top 10. Its like my dude Mike Wallace. Ain't nobody paying attention to dude but last year in his rookie season he averaged 20 YPC. Mike runs great routes and actually OUTRUNS the ball being thrown almost every single time. The separation he gets from the D is ridic.

Anyways
Dez > Jackson

But saying Dez > Moss is just ludacris
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom