NFL Week 3 In Review...

laugh.gif
What a joke this guy is. But then again his Football IQ is higher than all of ours combined...

You all keep taking Randy Moss ... I'll take Dez on my team today ... I'll have a punt returner, someone who can stretch the field, someone who can return kicks, someone who will block, someone who can go across the middle, someone who can body any corner in the league and the list goes on and on ...

Randy Moss is the greatest deep threat we've ever seen in this league, but a complete receiver? Sorry ... Dude has no moves and no strength, he just outruns and outjumps everyone ... that's all well and great but a few lost steps over his career and TODAY, Dez Bryant is better than Randy Moss as an all-around receiver/player ...

No one can argue that ...

ps... when Randy was on Oakland, I'd love to pull some threads about how was hed up dude was from the same people claiming his greatness now
laugh.gif
 but I know I know, ESPN isn't doing a special on Dez yet so Randy has to be better ...

You all keep taking Randy Moss ... I'll take Dez on my team today ... I'll have a punt returner, someone who can stretch the field, someone who can return kicks, someone who will block, someone who can go across the middle, someone who can body any corner in the league and the list goes on and on ...

Randy Moss is the greatest deep threat we've ever seen in this league, but a complete receiver? Sorry ... Dude has no moves and no strength, he just outruns and outjumps everyone ... that's all well and great but a few lost steps over his career and TODAY, Dez Bryant is better than Randy Moss as an all-around receiver/player ...

No one can argue that ...

ps... when Randy was on Oakland, I'd love to pull some threads about how was hed up dude was from the same people claiming his greatness now
laugh.gif
 but I know I know, ESPN isn't doing a special on Dez yet so Randy has to be better ...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

don't get it twisted, Golden Tate is still the best receiver in this class ...

Dez Bryant > Randy Moss, so what does that make Golden Tate?

I just wish ESPN would have a special on Dez Bryant so I could know something about him...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

don't get it twisted, Golden Tate is still the best receiver in this class ...

I just wish ESPN would have a special on Dez Bryant so I could know something about him...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ so you would take a lot of receivers over moss then, not just dez
no, because I believe Dez is elite ... I put Steve Smith in that elite category ... Andre Johnson ... Fitz when he's healthy ... of course Randy ...

it's hard to compare elite players, like choosing between having a lambo or bentley ... you may want speed and agility and go with the lambo, personally i like style and grace so i would pick the bentley ... no matter which we pick, if we pull up at the club, we are both stuntin hard ...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ so you would take a lot of receivers over moss then, not just dez
no, because I believe Dez is elite ... I put Steve Smith in that elite category ... Andre Johnson ... Fitz when he's healthy ... of course Randy ...

it's hard to compare elite players, like choosing between having a lambo or bentley ... you may want speed and agility and go with the lambo, personally i like style and grace so i would pick the bentley ... no matter which we pick, if we pull up at the club, we are both stuntin hard ...

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

I was taking a jab at myself and you should have known that floppy mcflopster ... I was a Dez hater until the Cowboys got him because I didn't think the Cowboys would have a chance in hell at him 
laugh.gif
 I am a Notre Dame fan ... I was big on Tate before the draft (and still am) especially when he ran his 40 ... Clausen too (and still am) ... but it's obvious who is the best receiver in this class ...

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

I was taking a jab at myself and you should have known that floppy mcflopster ... I was a Dez hater until the Cowboys got him because I didn't think the Cowboys would have a chance in hell at him 
laugh.gif
 I am a Notre Dame fan ... I was big on Tate before the draft (and still am) especially when he ran his 40 ... Clausen too (and still am) ... but it's obvious who is the best receiver in this class ...

Back on like page 2, I said I could see signs of Dez breakin out real soon........but I didn't realize he was top 3 already. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back on like page 2, I said I could see signs of Dez breakin out real soon........but I didn't realize he was top 3 already. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

eek.gif
laugh.gif
All I'm saying is he is ELITE ... He is up there with Randy and Fitz and Stevey and Andre etc... who really cares which number they are because ANY team would take ANY of them ... I would take Dez because I think he is an all around receiver and he can return punts and kicks ...

Originally Posted by CP1708

eek.gif
laugh.gif
All I'm saying is he is ELITE ... He is up there with Randy and Fitz and Stevey and Andre etc... who really cares which number they are because ANY team would take ANY of them ... I would take Dez because I think he is an all around receiver and he can return punts and kicks ...

Dude you saying no other elite receiver returns punts... thats because they usually don't put their most valuable receiver out there unless he is really really good... like Desean or Hester but now they sometimes dont return punts... Dez isn't elite thats why he returns... If he does eventually get to that elite mark trust me you won't see him out there returning punts... So stop saying Fitz or Andre don't do it... thats cuz they are clearly the number 1 option... Dez is basically the number 4 option in the pass game

you really believe they'll keep him back there as punt returner?

that will likely end in a year or two.

you really believe they'll keep him back there as punt returner?

that will likely end in a year or two.

Dude you saying no other elite receiver returns punts... thats because they usually don't put their most valuable receiver out there unless he is really really good... like Desean or Hester but now they sometimes dont return punts... Dez isn't elite thats why he returns... If he does eventually get to that elite mark trust me you won't see him out there returning punts... So stop saying Fitz or Andre don't do it... thats cuz they are clearly the number 1 option... Dez is basically the number 4 option in the pass game

Back
Top Bottom