NFL Week 3 In Review...

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

the guy doesn't have ONE receiving touchdown yet...and he's sky rocketed to the elite class of WR in the NFL...brilliant

On top of it all, he's not even the best WR on his team.....

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

the guy doesn't have ONE receiving touchdown yet...and he's sky rocketed to the elite class of WR in the NFL...brilliant

On top of it all, he's not even the best WR on his team.....

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i'm sorry i look at overall ability and skill set rather than ESPN with their salty former players ...

we all do, BUT your comments are outlandish, sorry, theres being a homer, and theres sounding plum dumb and guess which one your doing.....

at least you know whos the best WR in the NFL, Mr Johnson
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yall other dudes can argue with him
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i'm sorry i look at overall ability and skill set rather than ESPN with their salty former players ...

we all do, BUT your comments are outlandish, sorry, theres being a homer, and theres sounding plum dumb and guess which one your doing.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

There is a reason why Santana Moss and Steve Smith stop returning kicks, its not because they can't. It's because it is very easy to get hurt, and they are their teams no1 option and they can't afford to get hurt .

Don't be surprised if you don't see Dez returning anymore punts after this injury

There is a reason why Santana Moss and Steve Smith stop returning kicks, its not because they can't. It's because it is very easy to get hurt, and they are their teams no1 option and they can't afford to get hurt .

Don't be surprised if you don't see Dez returning anymore punts after this injury

I'm not saying he will be a full time punt returner for the rest of his career, but I'm saying he has the ability to do it ... He is quick enough and has enough experience to do it ... Fitz and Dre and some other elites simply couldnt do it ... TODAY, I'm taking Dez ...

I'm not saying he will be a full time punt returner for the rest of his career, but I'm saying he has the ability to do it ... He is quick enough and has enough experience to do it ... Fitz and Dre and some other elites simply couldnt do it ... TODAY, I'm taking Dez ...

I can't believe you try to pass yourself off as being so objective
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mr. Johnson
30t6p3b.gif

Theres a new era of Texas receivers
grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Miles & Dez
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mr. Johnson
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Miles & Dez
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

laugh.gif

and yet you dont discount anything i've said other than by saying no and posting a bunch of emoticons ...

laugh.gif

and yet you dont discount anything i've said other than by saying no and posting a bunch of emoticons ...

laugh.gif

Dude dont even start that talk you try your hardest to talk *+%+ about the Packers and "erin rogers" for 3 years running now, mostly during his first season starting.  Don't deny for one second that you were nothing more than antagonizing constantly... I wonder why no one can take you seriously... ... ... ...Hmm.

laugh.gif

Dude dont even start that talk you try your hardest to talk *+%+ about the Packers and "erin rogers" for 3 years running now, mostly during his first season starting.  Don't deny for one second that you were nothing more than antagonizing constantly... I wonder why no one can take you seriously... ... ... ...Hmm.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Mr. Johnson
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Miles & Dez
pimp.gif
co-sign and you can take that to the bank, not like some OTHER similar statements ...  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Mr. Johnson
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Miles & Dez
pimp.gif
co-sign and you can take that to the bank, not like some OTHER similar statements ...  
roll.gif

i mean im a big fan of Dez and all and i think he will be great, but what exactly has he accomplished to get this much love right now? I swear Cowboy homerism is %%+!#!# crazy. Randy Moss 
laugh.gif
*%$%%

I mean dudes only TD thus far has come from a punt return on a *@#* punt and he has yet to get more than 60 yds in a game so far. cmon now

Back
Top Bottom