NFL Week 3 In Review...

--Clinton "Walter Payton" Portis looked like he lost his soul on the sidelines yesterday.

--As I said before regarding Mike Vick........."Just give a black man a chance"

--Peyton Manning is still the best QB in the league by far, he just finds a way to get the job done.

--Mark Sanchez is taking over the Jets team and becoming a leader.

--The Ravens defense got ran over by Hollis but Flacco showed up big time with his passes, Quan.....
pimp.gif

--Field goal kicks costs two teams victories yesterday.

--Looking forward to see what the Packers do to the Bears tonight.

3) Niners
30t6p3b.gif
.  Either trade for a QB or just tank and draft another one.  Time to let Alex Smith spread his wings and find a job elsewhere.  The leash has been too long for this kid...6 years.  QB's are lucky to get 2-3 years and this fool has more than half a decade trying to make it happen in the league.  The play calling has been horrid as well, don't know if that could be linked to the coddling of Alex Smith.
  100% Truth.

--Clinton "Walter Payton" Portis looked like he lost his soul on the sidelines yesterday.

--As I said before regarding Mike Vick........."Just give a black man a chance"

--Peyton Manning is still the best QB in the league by far, he just finds a way to get the job done.

--Mark Sanchez is taking over the Jets team and becoming a leader.

--The Ravens defense got ran over by Hollis but Flacco showed up big time with his passes, Quan.....
pimp.gif

--Field goal kicks costs two teams victories yesterday.

--Looking forward to see what the Packers do to the Bears tonight.

3) Niners
30t6p3b.gif
.  Either trade for a QB or just tank and draft another one.  Time to let Alex Smith spread his wings and find a job elsewhere.  The leash has been too long for this kid...6 years.  QB's are lucky to get 2-3 years and this fool has more than half a decade trying to make it happen in the league.  The play calling has been horrid as well, don't know if that could be linked to the coddling of Alex Smith.
  100% Truth.

-Get rid of the kicker and have someone throw the football downfield like we do in the street 
laugh.gif
. Kickers continue to lose games for teams.
-I have to give credit when due. Mark Sanchez has looked really good these last two weeks.
-Anyone still thinking that the 49ers take the NFC West? The Rams and Seahawks have a better shot than them.
-Michael Vick with another impressive game.
-I think the Pats need to seriously give a look at their defense. Its been bad all year but when the Bills went ham on them yesterday like they did, its a problem.
-The way the Steelers are playing is downright scary.
-The Cowboys finally bled for each other yesterday.

- Vick is going to end up being the sports story of the year. He is on another planet right now. If he piggybacks that team to the playoffs?...MVP.
They won't give it to him.

-Get rid of the kicker and have someone throw the football downfield like we do in the street 
laugh.gif
. Kickers continue to lose games for teams.
-I have to give credit when due. Mark Sanchez has looked really good these last two weeks.
-Anyone still thinking that the 49ers take the NFC West? The Rams and Seahawks have a better shot than them.
-Michael Vick with another impressive game.
-I think the Pats need to seriously give a look at their defense. Its been bad all year but when the Bills went ham on them yesterday like they did, its a problem.
-The way the Steelers are playing is downright scary.
-The Cowboys finally bled for each other yesterday.

- Vick is going to end up being the sports story of the year. He is on another planet right now. If he piggybacks that team to the playoffs?...MVP.
They won't give it to him.

Sad reality slowly happening that McNabb is out of here at season's end...not a chance in hell he re-does that contract the way this season is most likely headed (Another Top 3-5 pick team) So I'll enjoy his performances-Professionalism for 14 more games in a Skins Jersey...hope the man wins a ring wherever his next stop is and YEP...I'm an idiot for being against the move when we got him...he's a beast.

Sad reality slowly happening that McNabb is out of here at season's end...not a chance in hell he re-does that contract the way this season is most likely headed (Another Top 3-5 pick team) So I'll enjoy his performances-Professionalism for 14 more games in a Skins Jersey...hope the man wins a ring wherever his next stop is and YEP...I'm an idiot for being against the move when we got him...he's a beast.

Can D-Jax catch 4 yard touchdowns, or is that against the rules? 
laugh.gif

San Diego. 
30t6p3b.gif

Flipped to the NE/Buff game, TD Randy.......came back half hour later or so, Randy TD, whelp, that's all I need to see in this game.  I didn't care how many Buffalo scored, Tom and Randy coulda done what they needed if they wanted too. 

Foster has impressed me, guess he's more then just week 1.

You can tell Dez is getting real close to breaking the @#$% out.  He's real close.  And that's gonna be bad, especially if Roy decides to play sometimes. 

Pitt winning w/o Ben = bad news for all

Vince Young always bounces back.

Quan. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta stop this TO before kicks crap, but I guess when you see teams screw themselves up, you can see why rules commitee would want to leave it in there.

Detroit, it's ok to go ahead and throw the ball to Calvin during the second and third quarters, really, go ahead and try it, it's ok. 

Vick. 
pimp.gif
  Keep it up, he really deserves credit for makin big things happen on his second chance. 

********.  *facepalm*

Leon Washington and them green gloves of his. 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Janikowski

So far only two Canes touched paint, hopefully one or both of the Bears can get there tonight.  Shockey, and S Moss

Our special teams were BAD last night.  Kickoff outta bounds, 50 yard return, blocked punt.......
30t6p3b.gif

My lineman dropped a damn handoff from Sanchez.  Gotta have that ball man.
frown.gif

Keller played a great game
DUI w/ 2 huge plays, the TD and the 3rd and 10 catch. 
Jason Allen was awesome in Minny, but he was garbage last night.  Unlucky with the almost pick, but horrible in coverage late on Bray. 
Vontae. 
pimp.gif
  Jets never even looked in his direction all night.  They know. 
Henning uses the wildcat at horrible times when we're already moving the ball well, it disrupts us now.  His play calling overall was great 20 to 20, but in the red zone, he was suspect.  Gotta gotta GOTTA have a throw at least once to Brandon.  And second down at the 2 earlier in the game and you throwin fades up top to Brian Hartline instead of runnin Ricky or Ronnie at least once? 
sick.gif

3 times in 2 weeks Ricky......is there something I need to know?
Henne was horrible in the first quarter, but very good the rest of the game. 
Welcome to Miami Brandon, solid game.
We coulda used Ted Ginn last night. 
frown.gif

Can D-Jax catch 4 yard touchdowns, or is that against the rules? 
laugh.gif

San Diego. 
30t6p3b.gif

Flipped to the NE/Buff game, TD Randy.......came back half hour later or so, Randy TD, whelp, that's all I need to see in this game.  I didn't care how many Buffalo scored, Tom and Randy coulda done what they needed if they wanted too. 

Foster has impressed me, guess he's more then just week 1.

You can tell Dez is getting real close to breaking the @#$% out.  He's real close.  And that's gonna be bad, especially if Roy decides to play sometimes. 

Pitt winning w/o Ben = bad news for all

Vince Young always bounces back.

Quan. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gotta stop this TO before kicks crap, but I guess when you see teams screw themselves up, you can see why rules commitee would want to leave it in there.

Detroit, it's ok to go ahead and throw the ball to Calvin during the second and third quarters, really, go ahead and try it, it's ok. 

Vick. 
pimp.gif
  Keep it up, he really deserves credit for makin big things happen on his second chance. 

********.  *facepalm*

Leon Washington and them green gloves of his. 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Janikowski

So far only two Canes touched paint, hopefully one or both of the Bears can get there tonight.  Shockey, and S Moss

Our special teams were BAD last night.  Kickoff outta bounds, 50 yard return, blocked punt.......
30t6p3b.gif

My lineman dropped a damn handoff from Sanchez.  Gotta have that ball man.
frown.gif

Keller played a great game
DUI w/ 2 huge plays, the TD and the 3rd and 10 catch. 
Jason Allen was awesome in Minny, but he was garbage last night.  Unlucky with the almost pick, but horrible in coverage late on Bray. 
Vontae. 
pimp.gif
  Jets never even looked in his direction all night.  They know. 
Henning uses the wildcat at horrible times when we're already moving the ball well, it disrupts us now.  His play calling overall was great 20 to 20, but in the red zone, he was suspect.  Gotta gotta GOTTA have a throw at least once to Brandon.  And second down at the 2 earlier in the game and you throwin fades up top to Brian Hartline instead of runnin Ricky or Ronnie at least once? 
sick.gif

3 times in 2 weeks Ricky......is there something I need to know?
Henne was horrible in the first quarter, but very good the rest of the game. 
Welcome to Miami Brandon, solid game.
We coulda used Ted Ginn last night. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

He came down outta bounds, but the catch Dez made on the go route in the front corner of the end zone while getting tackled before the ball got there...
sick.gif
STUPID. His hand-eye coordination and his ability to adjust to balls in the air is ridiculous.

Where's air max?
laugh.gif

He came down outta bounds, but the catch Dez made on the go route in the front corner of the end zone while getting tackled before the ball got there...
sick.gif
STUPID. His hand-eye coordination and his ability to adjust to balls in the air is ridiculous.

Where's air max?
laugh.gif

If boldin is gonna play like that ... ravens are gonna be a serious problem

It was against Cleveland though. Next week will be the real test.

Mike Tolbert is not a starting RB.

Asomugha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice to see Beanie back looking explosive.
pimp.gif

49ers are utter garbage. I don't want to hear !%$# about them winning their division again.

The Jets aren't even at full strength yet. Scary what they could be.

Giants receivers should try to bat balls down instead of attempting catches.

and lastly %%$% kickers.

If boldin is gonna play like that ... ravens are gonna be a serious problem

It was against Cleveland though. Next week will be the real test.

Mike Tolbert is not a starting RB.

Asomugha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice to see Beanie back looking explosive.
pimp.gif

49ers are utter garbage. I don't want to hear !%$# about them winning their division again.

The Jets aren't even at full strength yet. Scary what they could be.

Giants receivers should try to bat balls down instead of attempting catches.

and lastly %%$% kickers.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

sick.gif

Where's air max?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That homer is lucky I could not get on NT yesterday.

Heard the Saints might bring in Carney to work out this week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

sick.gif

Where's air max?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That homer is lucky I could not get on NT yesterday.

Heard the Saints might bring in Carney to work out this week
laugh.gif

- People over-react too much on this board (ie Sanchez can't do anything well, Texans will win the division, etc)... it's not even October yet.
- Eagles look good but Jags are a sorry bunch defensively, Vick won't get away with those back footed floaters vs better teams
- Giants committed too many penalties and lost a game that they should have won, VY had 10 completions and their running game was put in check (until garbage time).
- Giants defense looked real good out there, too bad their special teams is trash.
- NFC as a whole is weak.
- Dolphins are good but Henny seems to only play the way he did last night, vs the Jets only.
Which QB leads the league in INTs?

Relax.

- People over-react too much on this board (ie Sanchez can't do anything well, Texans will win the division, etc)... it's not even October yet.
- Eagles look good but Jags are a sorry bunch defensively, Vick won't get away with those back footed floaters vs better teams
- Giants committed too many penalties and lost a game that they should have won, VY had 10 completions and their running game was put in check (until garbage time).
- Giants defense looked real good out there, too bad their special teams is trash.
- NFC as a whole is weak.
- Dolphins are good but Henny seems to only play the way he did last night, vs the Jets only.
Which QB leads the league in INTs?

Relax.

Vick is playing great! My dude putting up MVP numbers right now.
The Texans were a disappointment. There still a decent team but that couldve been a big win for them.
Matt Ryan played a good game. I still don't think he's the guy though. The running game is on point but I don't think the Falcons running backs will survive the pounding for the whole season.
The NFC East is not looking too good.
The Chiefs look decent. Could possibly win their division.
LT is looking good, better than the last few seasons.
The Steelers defense
sick.gif
pimp.gif
!

Vick is playing great! My dude putting up MVP numbers right now.
The Texans were a disappointment. There still a decent team but that couldve been a big win for them.
Matt Ryan played a good game. I still don't think he's the guy though. The running game is on point but I don't think the Falcons running backs will survive the pounding for the whole season.
The NFC East is not looking too good.
The Chiefs look decent. Could possibly win their division.
LT is looking good, better than the last few seasons.
The Steelers defense
sick.gif
pimp.gif
!

- Tavaris Jackson>>>Brett Favre
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Jets could be 5-1 heading into the Green Bay game.  Winning without Holmes, Revis and Pace last night was huge
- We still got to cut down on the dumb penalties.
- Steelers Defense is the best in the league and I don't even think there is a close second.
- Tom Coughlin is def. gone after this year...A fluke super bowl run can only carry you so far.
- Norv Turner in that same boat, Chargers are a mess of a team.
- Can someone remind me why the Broncos got rid of B. Marshall and Cutler again...Oh wait, Josh McDaniels that's right
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Vick has looked pretty damn good, but he's played some poor %*% teams.
- Colts were looking BYU out there yesterday, white man come up
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

- Dallas handled business as I thought, people were getting a lil' hyped trying to write them off.
- I still do not trust the Texans at allllllllllll

- And...Tavaris Jackson>>>Brett Favre.
- When will Brett Favre milk an injury and fade off into the sunset???Bye next week, but they will get smacked by the Jets and Dallas after that.  I'm guessing after the jets game.

- Tavaris Jackson>>>Brett Favre
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Jets could be 5-1 heading into the Green Bay game.  Winning without Holmes, Revis and Pace last night was huge
- We still got to cut down on the dumb penalties.
- Steelers Defense is the best in the league and I don't even think there is a close second.
- Tom Coughlin is def. gone after this year...A fluke super bowl run can only carry you so far.
- Norv Turner in that same boat, Chargers are a mess of a team.
- Can someone remind me why the Broncos got rid of B. Marshall and Cutler again...Oh wait, Josh McDaniels that's right
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Vick has looked pretty damn good, but he's played some poor %*% teams.
- Colts were looking BYU out there yesterday, white man come up
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

- Dallas handled business as I thought, people were getting a lil' hyped trying to write them off.
- I still do not trust the Texans at allllllllllll

- And...Tavaris Jackson>>>Brett Favre.
- When will Brett Favre milk an injury and fade off into the sunset???Bye next week, but they will get smacked by the Jets and Dallas after that.  I'm guessing after the jets game.

- I'll give Sanchez credit, he played well last night.
- Chargers always start out this slow, still think they take the division.
- DMAC
pimp.gif

- Orton's arm is gonna fall off by the end of the year.
- Todd Bouman about to start, ain't getting any better for JDR and the Jags.
- Congrats to Bradford on his first win.  Can't do nothing but laugh at Washington.
- That ankle inury is going to linger with Johnson all season.  Roy E showing out
pimp.gif
 hitting the DB with that juke move and then just being physical off the line on the 60 yard TD catch.  When the Boys offense plays like it did yesterday, they just make it look easy.  Ware
pimp.gif

- Hopefully Rice's knee is OK for next week.
- When does Cincy decide it's time to draft a QB?
- Can't say enough about the job Tomlin and LeBeau have done so far.
- Looking forward to tonight's game.

- I'll give Sanchez credit, he played well last night.
- Chargers always start out this slow, still think they take the division.
- DMAC
pimp.gif

- Orton's arm is gonna fall off by the end of the year.
- Todd Bouman about to start, ain't getting any better for JDR and the Jags.
- Congrats to Bradford on his first win.  Can't do nothing but laugh at Washington.
- That ankle inury is going to linger with Johnson all season.  Roy E showing out
pimp.gif
 hitting the DB with that juke move and then just being physical off the line on the 60 yard TD catch.  When the Boys offense plays like it did yesterday, they just make it look easy.  Ware
pimp.gif

- Hopefully Rice's knee is OK for next week.
- When does Cincy decide it's time to draft a QB?
- Can't say enough about the job Tomlin and LeBeau have done so far.
- Looking forward to tonight's game.

Back
Top Bottom