NFL Week 3 In Review...

Originally Posted by DLo13

-Is Mike Singletary a coach or a cheerleader? Cause I don't see any coaching going on...

k39iec.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

- People over-react too much on this board (ie Sanchez can't do anything well, Texans will win the division, etc)... it's not even October yet.

Relax.

Dudes were like start Brunell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

- People over-react too much on this board (ie Sanchez can't do anything well, Texans will win the division, etc)... it's not even October yet.

Relax.

Dudes were like start Brunell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

first & foremost, Tanard Jackson is a !$#%%%$ D-Head.

Cody Grimm was a good college defender in Va Tech's system but he is a HORRIBLE Pro. Every passing TD he was late getting to where he needed to be.

KC defense is outlandishlymonsterCodyCripbeastmode good. Derrick Johnson is *Rawse* EVERYWHERE!

KC Rookie TE Tony Moeaki is a PRAHBLEM

Ricky Williams, enough is enough. he doesnt have a burst and he's fumbling - FOH!

30t6p3b.gif

first & foremost, Tanard Jackson is a !$#%%%$ D-Head.

Cody Grimm was a good college defender in Va Tech's system but he is a HORRIBLE Pro. Every passing TD he was late getting to where he needed to be.

KC defense is outlandishlymonsterCodyCripbeastmode good. Derrick Johnson is *Rawse* EVERYWHERE!

KC Rookie TE Tony Moeaki is a PRAHBLEM

Ricky Williams, enough is enough. he doesnt have a burst and he's fumbling - FOH!

The load he carried last year with Ronnie out took the gas he had left. But it's crazy that Ronnie is only getting about 11 carries a game.

The load he carried last year with Ronnie out took the gas he had left. But it's crazy that Ronnie is only getting about 11 carries a game.

-bress and Eli are getting a pass for them under hand throws why? those are right up there with what Aaron Brooks did a few years ago with the raiders

-bress and Eli are getting a pass for them under hand throws why? those are right up there with what Aaron Brooks did a few years ago with the raiders

Texans heavy
It was one BAD game, every team has them. Opinions change week to week so drastically in the NFL. The cowboys wanted it more and needed it more, and they played like it.
Let's not magnify this loss and start saying dumb things like the Texans are frauds, as op has done, I'll be sure bring that up when the Texans make the playoffs( And if they don't I'll show
up and get flamed, I'm not going to hide).

-Secondary has sucked all season
-They might have let some of that attention they were getting get to them
-No need to get all dramatic over one loss, this one just hurts more because it was against that team

NFL

-Credit to the Cowboys for winning
-Vick is just playing awesome right now
pimp.gif

-Jets are bouncing back( A perfect example of not overreacting to a loss)
-Miami is still a good team
-Vikings finally won
-Steelers look damn good
-********, c'mon man
-San Diego just isn't looking that good right now, I think A.J. Smith has to take a lot of them blame for that
-K.C. just keeps winning

Texans heavy
It was one BAD game, every team has them. Opinions change week to week so drastically in the NFL. The cowboys wanted it more and needed it more, and they played like it.
Let's not magnify this loss and start saying dumb things like the Texans are frauds, as op has done, I'll be sure bring that up when the Texans make the playoffs( And if they don't I'll show
up and get flamed, I'm not going to hide).

-Secondary has sucked all season
-They might have let some of that attention they were getting get to them
-No need to get all dramatic over one loss, this one just hurts more because it was against that team

NFL

-Credit to the Cowboys for winning
-Vick is just playing awesome right now
pimp.gif

-Jets are bouncing back( A perfect example of not overreacting to a loss)
-Miami is still a good team
-Vikings finally won
-Steelers look damn good
-********, c'mon man
-San Diego just isn't looking that good right now, I think A.J. Smith has to take a lot of them blame for that
-K.C. just keeps winning

- Big win for the Cowboys. Why do our backs have to be against the wall before we play like that? Still to many penalties though. Hopefully we can build of this win and be more consistent and balanced on offense.

- Dez and DeMarcus.
pimp.gif

- Props to the Steelers for going 3-0 with Big Ben. Their D (Polamalu in particular) is playing outta their mind right now. They have a tough test next week with the Ravens, but at worst y'all will be 3-1 heading into the bye with Ben coming back, I think y'all will take that.

- Speaking of the Ravens, Quan.
sick.gif

- The Chiefs are off to a great start, and the Chargers are off to their usual slow start but I think they'll go on their usual mid-late season winning streak and win the division.

- "The Sanchise" has played well after getting roughed up by the Ravens, it'll be interesting to see if he can keep that up all season.

- Big win by the Falcons

- Mike Vick
pimp.gif

- Big win for the Cowboys. Why do our backs have to be against the wall before we play like that? Still to many penalties though. Hopefully we can build of this win and be more consistent and balanced on offense.

- Dez and DeMarcus.
pimp.gif

- Props to the Steelers for going 3-0 with Big Ben. Their D (Polamalu in particular) is playing outta their mind right now. They have a tough test next week with the Ravens, but at worst y'all will be 3-1 heading into the bye with Ben coming back, I think y'all will take that.

- Speaking of the Ravens, Quan.
sick.gif

- The Chiefs are off to a great start, and the Chargers are off to their usual slow start but I think they'll go on their usual mid-late season winning streak and win the division.

- "The Sanchise" has played well after getting roughed up by the Ravens, it'll be interesting to see if he can keep that up all season.

- Big win by the Falcons

- Mike Vick
pimp.gif

bress and Eli are getting a pass for them under hand throws why? those are right up there with what Aaron Brooks did a few years ago with the raiders

Who's giving them a pass, the media?

You have a split second to make a decision out there, both were ill advised.

Just sayin'.

bress and Eli are getting a pass for them under hand throws why? those are right up there with what Aaron Brooks did a few years ago with the raiders

Who's giving them a pass, the media?

You have a split second to make a decision out there, both were ill advised.

Just sayin'.

philly5fan wrote:

Why doesn't Desean get any love on here when talking about top receivers??
-Told dudes Giants would finish last in the division
-Chiefs wont make the playoffs.. well actually that division is horrible.. but if the Chargers get it together Chiefs are gonna crumble

- Yall Philly fans get excited way too easily. You guys beat 2 awful teams in the Lions (almost lost) and the Jags, and lost to the Packers. Big test next week vs the skins.

- Jackson isn't mentioned as a top WR because he really isn't. He is a great deep threat, and thats where his skills are best utilized.

- I don't see anyone stopping the Chiefs in that division right now...not the way that D is playing.

philly5fan wrote:

Why doesn't Desean get any love on here when talking about top receivers??
-Told dudes Giants would finish last in the division
-Chiefs wont make the playoffs.. well actually that division is horrible.. but if the Chargers get it together Chiefs are gonna crumble

- Yall Philly fans get excited way too easily. You guys beat 2 awful teams in the Lions (almost lost) and the Jags, and lost to the Packers. Big test next week vs the skins.

- Jackson isn't mentioned as a top WR because he really isn't. He is a great deep threat, and thats where his skills are best utilized.

- I don't see anyone stopping the Chiefs in that division right now...not the way that D is playing.

- bad defense or not, Vick was hungry. The ATL Vick is long gone now. He's better, and smarter.
pimp.gif

- D-Jax quietly becoming a top WR
pimp.gif

- I hate saying anything positive about the Cowboys, but Miles Austin and Dez Bryant are filthy.
sick.gif

- Jack Del Rio needs to get canned already.

- Honestly feel kinda bad for McNabb.

- Minny needs to just go to AD28 now.

- Anquan is still a monster..
sick.gif

- Eagles/Skins is my most anticipated game in a long time.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

- bad defense or not, Vick was hungry. The ATL Vick is long gone now. He's better, and smarter.
pimp.gif

- D-Jax quietly becoming a top WR
pimp.gif

- I hate saying anything positive about the Cowboys, but Miles Austin and Dez Bryant are filthy.
sick.gif

- Jack Del Rio needs to get canned already.

- Honestly feel kinda bad for McNabb.

- Minny needs to just go to AD28 now.

- Anquan is still a monster..
sick.gif

- Eagles/Skins is my most anticipated game in a long time.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom