NFL Week 3 In Review...

Originally Posted by Proshares

Jimmy Raye got fired.
Right after the dreaded "vote of confidence" from Singletary too 
laugh.gif
These dummies got Josh Morgan hurt trying to score with less than 30 secs in the game down 31-3!!! 
30t6p3b.gif

-If the Broncos ever get a running game going, they'll be able to hang w/ anyone in the league as far as scoring.

-Chiefs DE Shaun Smith has been called out for grabbing opposing players lower regions 2 weeks in a row.
sick.gif

alien.gif

But Singletary seemed a little more understanding of the penalty 49ers rookie right tackle Anthony Davis drew Sunday for retaliating against Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Shaun Smith.

"I think he got hit inappropriately," Singletary said after the 49ers' 31-10 loss to the Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. "After a while, there's only so much you can take. He (Davis) was wrong for retaliating and he knows that."
http://
Davis said Smith's actions were, well, below the belt.

"He tried to feel me," Davis said. "That's weird, right?"

-Peyton Hillis, respect. 
pimp.gif

-I think the Chiefs are becoming my favorite team to watch. Everything they do is at FULL SPEED 
eek.gif
. Moeaki's one handed CATCH!!!! ROBB REPORT

-Jets fool 
pimp.gif
 Gotta hand it to Schottenheimer & Sanchez for clicking these past 2 games. Hope it lasts for another 15 games
wink.gif

Jimmy Raye got fired.
Right after the dreaded "vote of confidence" from Singletary too 
laugh.gif
These dummies got Josh Morgan hurt trying to score with less than 30 secs in the game down 31-3!!! 
30t6p3b.gif

-If the Broncos ever get a running game going, they'll be able to hang w/ anyone in the league as far as scoring.

-Chiefs DE Shaun Smith has been called out for grabbing opposing players lower regions 2 weeks in a row.
sick.gif

alien.gif

But Singletary seemed a little more understanding of the penalty 49ers rookie right tackle Anthony Davis drew Sunday for retaliating against Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Shaun Smith.

"I think he got hit inappropriately," Singletary said after the 49ers' 31-10 loss to the Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. "After a while, there's only so much you can take. He (Davis) was wrong for retaliating and he knows that."
http://
Davis said Smith's actions were, well, below the belt.

"He tried to feel me," Davis said. "That's weird, right?"

-Peyton Hillis, respect. 
pimp.gif

-I think the Chiefs are becoming my favorite team to watch. Everything they do is at FULL SPEED 
eek.gif
. Moeaki's one handed CATCH!!!! ROBB REPORT

-Jets fool 
pimp.gif
 Gotta hand it to Schottenheimer & Sanchez for clicking these past 2 games. Hope it lasts for another 15 games
wink.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

- Jackson isn't mentioned as a top WR because he really isn't. He is a great deep threat, and thats where his skills are best utilized.
Wow.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

- Jackson isn't mentioned as a top WR because he really isn't. He is a great deep threat, and thats where his skills are best utilized.
Wow.

For such a mobile QB, Vick has been getting hit a lot on the low.

I didn't read until this morning that Andre Smith got deactivated
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

- He might have the ugliest delivery in football, but Philip Rivers is a gamer. Been a huge fan of his since he played on that torn ACL during the playoffs.
- Breakout games for Benson and B.Marshall. My fantasy team thanks y'all.

eek.gif
 at that diving TD catch by Percy

- Kinda bittersweet seeing Jake Long, Chad Henne, Braylon and David Harris on the field together. End of an era for Michigan.

- Eric Wright got absolutely abused yesterday by Quan 
laugh.gif

- I've never seen Vick throw with this kind of touch before. Throwing passes over the top into the bucket 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

- Leon Hall is the most underrated CB in the league.

- I never get tired of seeing AP accelerate. It's unreal

- Yo where can I find those Neon Green Magnigrip gloves at? 
nerd.gif

- He might have the ugliest delivery in football, but Philip Rivers is a gamer. Been a huge fan of his since he played on that torn ACL during the playoffs.
- Breakout games for Benson and B.Marshall. My fantasy team thanks y'all.

eek.gif
 at that diving TD catch by Percy

- Kinda bittersweet seeing Jake Long, Chad Henne, Braylon and David Harris on the field together. End of an era for Michigan.

- Eric Wright got absolutely abused yesterday by Quan 
laugh.gif

- I've never seen Vick throw with this kind of touch before. Throwing passes over the top into the bucket 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

- Leon Hall is the most underrated CB in the league.

- I never get tired of seeing AP accelerate. It's unreal

- Yo where can I find those Neon Green Magnigrip gloves at? 
nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Did you not see that he's staying in the pocket longer? He's sacrificing running more (like he used to do) in order to become a more complete QB. Those hits are going to come with it.

30t6p3b.gif
Did you not see that he's staying in the pocket longer? He's sacrificing running more (like he used to do) in order to become a more complete QB. Those hits are going to come with it.

Officially on the fire McD bandwagon - his game management and play calling were terrible and he clearly has no idea how to build a team. 5 times in the red zone and 6 points? Really? No turnovers in two of the first three games? Awful

Officially on the fire McD bandwagon - his game management and play calling were terrible and he clearly has no idea how to build a team. 5 times in the red zone and 6 points? Really? No turnovers in two of the first three games? Awful

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

that's definitely premature if they think fitzpatrick is the answer just because he tore up our defense
laugh.gif
Whether Fitz is the answer or not, it's pretty clear Edwards isn't...

They'll get their pick of Locker, Luck, and Mallet in April. Here's hoping they don't screw that up, too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

that's definitely premature if they think fitzpatrick is the answer just because he tore up our defense
laugh.gif
Whether Fitz is the answer or not, it's pretty clear Edwards isn't...

They'll get their pick of Locker, Luck, and Mallet in April. Here's hoping they don't screw that up, too.
laugh.gif

- Dolphins are good but Henny seems to only play the way he did last night, vs the Jets only.

That's because you only watch Jets games then. Dont let OC Henning's playcalling the 1st 2 games fool you (See: 2nd half of last season).

You can't say dont overreact about sanchez but precede to overreact about Henne. Now, if I missunderstood what you were trying to say, my apologies
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom