NFL Week 3 In Review...

- Dolphins are good but Henny seems to only play the way he did last night, vs the Jets only.

That's because you only watch Jets games then. Dont let OC Henning's playcalling the 1st 2 games fool you (See: 2nd half of last season).

You can't say dont overreact about sanchez but precede to overreact about Henne. Now, if I missunderstood what you were trying to say, my apologies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by LB510

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Adam_Schefter‎: Bills today announced that the team has released QB Trent Edwards.

Twitter - 4 minutes ago
[/td][/tr][/table]
that's definitely premature if they think fitzpatrick is the answer just because he tore up our defense
laugh.gif

Premature?  He sucks.

sure he does. but it's as if they're like, oh fitzpatrick is the answer, he shredded NE. personally, they need to get the brian brohm era started. theyre doing nothing this season, throw the kid in there and get him started...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by LB510

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
Adam_Schefter‎: Bills today announced that the team has released QB Trent Edwards.

Twitter - 4 minutes ago
[/td][/tr][/table]
that's definitely premature if they think fitzpatrick is the answer just because he tore up our defense
laugh.gif

Premature?  He sucks.

sure he does. but it's as if they're like, oh fitzpatrick is the answer, he shredded NE. personally, they need to get the brian brohm era started. theyre doing nothing this season, throw the kid in there and get him started...

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Proshares

For such a mobile QB, Vick has been getting hit a lot on the low.

I didn't read until this morning that Andre Smith got deactivated
30t6p3b.gif
Did you not see that he's staying in the pocket longer? He's sacrificing running more (like he used to do) in order to become a more complete QB. Those hits are going to come with it.

I didn't mean that as a fault of his, I mean it as the O-Line not giving him great protection especially against a weak D-Line in JAX.  He's getting hit more than McCoy is.  They have to do a better job against Orakpo and Co. next week.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Proshares

For such a mobile QB, Vick has been getting hit a lot on the low.

I didn't read until this morning that Andre Smith got deactivated
30t6p3b.gif
Did you not see that he's staying in the pocket longer? He's sacrificing running more (like he used to do) in order to become a more complete QB. Those hits are going to come with it.

I didn't mean that as a fault of his, I mean it as the O-Line not giving him great protection especially against a weak D-Line in JAX.  He's getting hit more than McCoy is.  They have to do a better job against Orakpo and Co. next week.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

philly5fan wrote:

Why doesn't Desean get any love on here when talking about top receivers??
-Told dudes Giants would finish last in the division
-Chiefs wont make the playoffs.. well actually that division is horrible.. but if the Chargers get it together Chiefs are gonna crumble

- Yall Philly fans get excited way too easily. You guys beat 2 awful teams in the Lions (almost lost) and the Jags, and lost to the Packers. Big test next week vs the skins.

Ive been saying this. Along with everyone praising Vick for 2 decent games VS the Lions and Jags for christs sake
laugh.gif
 but you can't tell these people nothing. The way the Skins are looking im sure Vick will have another good game. Put him up against a real team and we will see what he does. People calling MVP after the 3rd week? VS the Lions and Jags?
laugh.gif
 Are you serioussssssssssssssss?

Mind = Blown

philly5fan wrote:

Why doesn't Desean get any love on here when talking about top receivers??
-Told dudes Giants would finish last in the division
-Chiefs wont make the playoffs.. well actually that division is horrible.. but if the Chargers get it together Chiefs are gonna crumble

- Yall Philly fans get excited way too easily. You guys beat 2 awful teams in the Lions (almost lost) and the Jags, and lost to the Packers. Big test next week vs the skins.

Ive been saying this. Along with everyone praising Vick for 2 decent games VS the Lions and Jags for christs sake
laugh.gif
 but you can't tell these people nothing. The way the Skins are looking im sure Vick will have another good game. Put him up against a real team and we will see what he does. People calling MVP after the 3rd week? VS the Lions and Jags?
laugh.gif
 Are you serioussssssssssssssss?

Mind = Blown

Originally Posted by TheGift23

- Jackson isn't mentioned as a top WR because he really isn't. He is a great deep threat, and thats where his skills are best utilized.
Wow.

so all those YAC numbers mean nothing then? He does more than run deep and catch it in the endzone, he catches and THEN accelerates. He turns five yard routes into 30 yard gains a lot and he's been working the sidelines so far this season just getting first downs. He's not just a one trick pony even though it may seem like that if all you see are his TD's

Originally Posted by TheGift23

- Jackson isn't mentioned as a top WR because he really isn't. He is a great deep threat, and thats where his skills are best utilized.
Wow.

so all those YAC numbers mean nothing then? He does more than run deep and catch it in the endzone, he catches and THEN accelerates. He turns five yard routes into 30 yard gains a lot and he's been working the sidelines so far this season just getting first downs. He's not just a one trick pony even though it may seem like that if all you see are his TD's

Skins fans....here we go again 
laugh.gif
Defense doesnt have the personnel to compete. Carlos Rogers and D Hall might be the worst starting CB duo in the league.

Dustin Keller is this year's Shiancoe.

DJax and Maclin
sick.gif

Alex Smith and Singletary should be gone by next year.

I feel bad for Steve Smith

As Deion said last night on NFLN, in Cincy you got Batman and Robin, but don't forget Carson Palmer as the Joker
laugh.gif

Skins fans....here we go again 
laugh.gif
Defense doesnt have the personnel to compete. Carlos Rogers and D Hall might be the worst starting CB duo in the league.

Dustin Keller is this year's Shiancoe.

DJax and Maclin
sick.gif

Alex Smith and Singletary should be gone by next year.

I feel bad for Steve Smith

As Deion said last night on NFLN, in Cincy you got Batman and Robin, but don't forget Carson Palmer as the Joker
laugh.gif

Palmer...
30t6p3b.gif
 C'mon Son. Little brother is not too far behind you right now.
Carson in the rankings
QB Rating

22. Carson Palmer. 71.3
He ranks behind the likes of Bruce Gradkowski, Seneca Wallace, Vince Young and Matt Cassel.
Completion %
26. Carson Palmer, 56.6
He ranks behind the likes of Sam Bradford, Shaun Hill and Alex Smith
Yards per attempt
29. Carson Palmer, 5.80
He ranks behind the likes of Derek Anderson, Matt Moore and Alex Smith

Palmer...
30t6p3b.gif
 C'mon Son. Little brother is not too far behind you right now.
Carson in the rankings
QB Rating

22. Carson Palmer. 71.3
He ranks behind the likes of Bruce Gradkowski, Seneca Wallace, Vince Young and Matt Cassel.
Completion %
26. Carson Palmer, 56.6
He ranks behind the likes of Sam Bradford, Shaun Hill and Alex Smith
Yards per attempt
29. Carson Palmer, 5.80
He ranks behind the likes of Derek Anderson, Matt Moore and Alex Smith

Back
Top Bottom