NFL Week 3 In Review...

Originally Posted by Statis22

Eugene Wilson is the worst starting FS in the league

_1HS0270.jpg

As much as I like Gene Smith, not addressing our secondary at all this past offseason was one of the dumbest decisions a GM could make.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Eugene Wilson is the worst starting FS in the league

_1HS0270.jpg

As much as I like Gene Smith, not addressing our secondary at all this past offseason was one of the dumbest decisions a GM could make.

i'd say alan ball is right up there ... usually a bad safety can at least hit ... ball can't cover, hit, tackle, dodge, duck, catch, wave, interfere etc... he is basically not even there ... we should play with 10 defenders ...

i'd say alan ball is right up there ... usually a bad safety can at least hit ... ball can't cover, hit, tackle, dodge, duck, catch, wave, interfere etc... he is basically not even there ... we should play with 10 defenders ...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

- Jackson isn't mentioned as a top WR because he really isn't. He is a great deep threat, and thats where his skills are best utilized.
Wow.

so all those YAC numbers mean nothing then? He does more than run deep and catch it in the endzone, he catches and THEN accelerates. He turns five yard routes into 30 yard gains a lot and he's been working the sidelines so far this season just getting first downs. He's not just a one trick pony even though it may seem like that if all you see are his TD's

That's why he has 12 receptions on the year, right?  I watched the game yesterday, he doesn't even know how to drag his feet on the sidelines. 

Don't get me wrong, he's good but he's not even the best receiver in the NFC East. 

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

- Jackson isn't mentioned as a top WR because he really isn't. He is a great deep threat, and thats where his skills are best utilized.
Wow.

so all those YAC numbers mean nothing then? He does more than run deep and catch it in the endzone, he catches and THEN accelerates. He turns five yard routes into 30 yard gains a lot and he's been working the sidelines so far this season just getting first downs. He's not just a one trick pony even though it may seem like that if all you see are his TD's

That's why he has 12 receptions on the year, right?  I watched the game yesterday, he doesn't even know how to drag his feet on the sidelines. 

Don't get me wrong, he's good but he's not even the best receiver in the NFC East. 

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

I agree.  Ball can't even make contact with a ball carrier, forget making the tackle, just some form of contact.  Ball makes me miss Roy Willams(#31). 

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

I agree.  Ball can't even make contact with a ball carrier, forget making the tackle, just some form of contact.  Ball makes me miss Roy Willams(#31). 

Jets aren't even complete and we start 2-1
Cowboys didn't panic and grabbed a W
SF
30t6p3b.gif

I think Matt Ryan is better than Eli, yea i said it
Steelers D ain't messin around
Bradford got that first win out of the way
An AFC playoffs with the Jets, Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Colts, and Chargers(if they had life in them) would be EPIC

SF
30t6p3b.gif

An AFC playoffs with the Jets, Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Colts, and Chargers(if they had life in them) would be EPIC

SF
30t6p3b.gif

SF
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Palmer...
30t6p3b.gif
 C'mon Son. Little brother is not too far behind you right now.
Carson in the rankings
QB Rating

22. Carson Palmer. 71.3
He ranks behind the likes of Bruce Gradkowski, Seneca Wallace, Vince Young and Matt Cassel.
Completion %
26. Carson Palmer, 56.6
He ranks behind the likes of Sam Bradford, Shaun Hill and Alex Smith
Yards per attempt
29. Carson Palmer, 5.80
He ranks behind the likes of Derek Anderson, Matt Moore and Alex Smith

damn ... i called out my dude on several occassions but i didn't even know it was this bad ... %%%... that ACL injury in 2005 just ruined this dudes whole career
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Palmer...
30t6p3b.gif
 C'mon Son. Little brother is not too far behind you right now.
Carson in the rankings
QB Rating

22. Carson Palmer. 71.3
He ranks behind the likes of Bruce Gradkowski, Seneca Wallace, Vince Young and Matt Cassel.
Completion %
26. Carson Palmer, 56.6
He ranks behind the likes of Sam Bradford, Shaun Hill and Alex Smith
Yards per attempt
29. Carson Palmer, 5.80
He ranks behind the likes of Derek Anderson, Matt Moore and Alex Smith

damn ... i called out my dude on several occassions but i didn't even know it was this bad ... %%%... that ACL injury in 2005 just ruined this dudes whole career
30t6p3b.gif

-Darren McFadden playing the way he was suppose to coming out of college 
pimp.gif

-Sea bass
frown.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

-49ers
roll.gif

-NFC West might be won at 6-10
laugh.gif

-Are the Jets going to on Primetime every week?

-Mike Vick 
pimp.gif

-Darren McFadden playing the way he was suppose to coming out of college 
pimp.gif

-Sea bass
frown.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif

-49ers
roll.gif

-NFC West might be won at 6-10
laugh.gif

-Are the Jets going to on Primetime every week?

-Mike Vick 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

SF
30t6p3b.gif

Helllllllllllllll no and I hate that southern belle.

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

SF
30t6p3b.gif

Helllllllllllllll no and I hate that southern belle.

Oh yeah...how %%##%%! explosive does LT look
eek.gif
Dude found the fountain of youth in NY....wow, he's been impressive

Back
Top Bottom