NFL Week 3 In Review...

Oh yeah...how %%##%%! explosive does LT look
eek.gif
Dude found the fountain of youth in NY....wow, he's been impressive

We're 3-0, but I'm not buyin that we're back until we win a big one....check back with me in two weeks! We comin' for you INDY!!!!
roll.gif

Already, this season has been a hell of a lot more enjoyable than last season though!

We're 3-0, but I'm not buyin that we're back until we win a big one....check back with me in two weeks! We comin' for you INDY!!!!
roll.gif

Already, this season has been a hell of a lot more enjoyable than last season though!

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

philly5fan wrote:

Why doesn't Desean get any love on here when talking about top receivers??
-Told dudes Giants would finish last in the division
-Chiefs wont make the playoffs.. well actually that division is horrible.. but if the Chargers get it together Chiefs are gonna crumble

- Yall Philly fans get excited way too easily. You guys beat 2 awful teams in the Lions (almost lost) and the Jags, and lost to the Packers. Big test next week vs the skins.
Ive been saying this. Along with everyone praising Vick for 2 decent games VS the Lions and Jags for christs sake
laugh.gif
 but you can't tell these people nothing. The way the Skins are looking im sure Vick will have another good game. Put him up against a real team and we will see what he does. People calling MVP after the 3rd week? VS the Lions and Jags?
laugh.gif
 Are you serioussssssssssssssss?

Mind = Blown
The praise is deserving.

What #7 has been doing is nothing short of amazing. He was in jail for 2 years and didn't play a single snap of football. He got into shape last year, learned the west coast offense (again), and now is throwing passes that people thought he never could throw while being the great athlete that we know him to be. Also the game has changed a lot since he's been in jail and he's adjusting to that very quickly. How can you tell me that doesn't equate to "mind blowing?"

Vick has accelerated his play in just 2 years, and as of right now with the 3rd best QB rating in the league.

I'm pretty sure you were in the group who said he'll never come back and play QB in the NFL. He's already proved better than yall expectations and now yall making several excuses for his exceptional play.

People who don't like Vick will continue to make excuses for his great play if continues it (which I think he will). If he gets the eagles to the playoffs next people are going to up their excuses etc. for his play.
But regardless is doesn't matter what yall think, he's beasting right now and that's what matters, at this point.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

philly5fan wrote:

Why doesn't Desean get any love on here when talking about top receivers??
-Told dudes Giants would finish last in the division
-Chiefs wont make the playoffs.. well actually that division is horrible.. but if the Chargers get it together Chiefs are gonna crumble

- Yall Philly fans get excited way too easily. You guys beat 2 awful teams in the Lions (almost lost) and the Jags, and lost to the Packers. Big test next week vs the skins.
Ive been saying this. Along with everyone praising Vick for 2 decent games VS the Lions and Jags for christs sake
laugh.gif
 but you can't tell these people nothing. The way the Skins are looking im sure Vick will have another good game. Put him up against a real team and we will see what he does. People calling MVP after the 3rd week? VS the Lions and Jags?
laugh.gif
 Are you serioussssssssssssssss?

Mind = Blown
The praise is deserving.

What #7 has been doing is nothing short of amazing. He was in jail for 2 years and didn't play a single snap of football. He got into shape last year, learned the west coast offense (again), and now is throwing passes that people thought he never could throw while being the great athlete that we know him to be. Also the game has changed a lot since he's been in jail and he's adjusting to that very quickly. How can you tell me that doesn't equate to "mind blowing?"

Vick has accelerated his play in just 2 years, and as of right now with the 3rd best QB rating in the league.

I'm pretty sure you were in the group who said he'll never come back and play QB in the NFL. He's already proved better than yall expectations and now yall making several excuses for his exceptional play.

People who don't like Vick will continue to make excuses for his great play if continues it (which I think he will). If he gets the eagles to the playoffs next people are going to up their excuses etc. for his play.
But regardless is doesn't matter what yall think, he's beasting right now and that's what matters, at this point.
pimp.gif

Razorbacks playing well in the league Peyton Hillis, Nutt how do you screw that up
ohwell.gif
(looking like his Conway HS days
30t6p3b.gif
)

DMac playing with a purpose (thankfully)
smokin.gif

Mike Vick still playing like a man with a chip on his shoulder.
pimp.gif

VYoung and the Titans Responding
pimp.gif

Cowboyss responded well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Razorbacks playing well in the league Peyton Hillis, Nutt how do you screw that up
ohwell.gif
(looking like his Conway HS days
30t6p3b.gif
)

DMac playing with a purpose (thankfully)
smokin.gif

Mike Vick still playing like a man with a chip on his shoulder.
pimp.gif

VYoung and the Titans Responding
pimp.gif

Cowboyss responded well
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-The 49ers are the frauds of the NFL thus far. I thought they'd at least be 2-1, not 0-3.

-Michael Crabtree you should have took preseason serious I guess.

-Carson Palmer. I'm running out of excuses for you bud. Now on that deep INT yesterday He got hit and didn't get fully behind that ball. I'm going to need you to step it up.

-Marvin Lewis, you got 2 backs behind Cedric Benson. USE THEM!

-The Texans BLEW IT yesterday! Everybody was waitin to jump on the bandwagon.

-Vick is BACK! Good to see him out there dogging.

-Brandon Marshall is the 2nd most talented WR in the AFC.

-Leon Hall and Johnathon Joesph. That's all that needs to be said.

-The 49ers are the frauds of the NFL thus far. I thought they'd at least be 2-1, not 0-3.

-Michael Crabtree you should have took preseason serious I guess.

-Carson Palmer. I'm running out of excuses for you bud. Now on that deep INT yesterday He got hit and didn't get fully behind that ball. I'm going to need you to step it up.

-Marvin Lewis, you got 2 backs behind Cedric Benson. USE THEM!

-The Texans BLEW IT yesterday! Everybody was waitin to jump on the bandwagon.

-Vick is BACK! Good to see him out there dogging.

-Brandon Marshall is the 2nd most talented WR in the AFC.

-Leon Hall and Johnathon Joesph. That's all that needs to be said.

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

Jets aren't even complete and we start 2-1
Cowboys didn't panic and grabbed a W
SF
30t6p3b.gif

I think Matt Ryan is better than Eli, yea i said it
Steelers D ain't messin around
Bradford got that first win out of the way
An AFC playoffs with the Jets, Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Colts, and Chargers(if they had life in them) would be EPIC
THIS and the chargers will be aiight by the end of the season as they always are ... Texans may have something to say about this but w/ AJ getting hurt and Kubiak as coach the best 6 were prolly just mentioned in ur list ... i am already hyped for the playoffs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

Jets aren't even complete and we start 2-1
Cowboys didn't panic and grabbed a W
SF
30t6p3b.gif

I think Matt Ryan is better than Eli, yea i said it
Steelers D ain't messin around
Bradford got that first win out of the way
An AFC playoffs with the Jets, Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Colts, and Chargers(if they had life in them) would be EPIC
THIS and the chargers will be aiight by the end of the season as they always are ... Texans may have something to say about this but w/ AJ getting hurt and Kubiak as coach the best 6 were prolly just mentioned in ur list ... i am already hyped for the playoffs
pimp.gif

In Crabby's defense, the teams they've played so far have done a great job of taking away the long ball from Smith and the offense. Pair that with Singletary's determination to play smashmouth, Crabby isn't going to put up spectacular #'s. Smith has been forced to check down a ton and when he has a chance to go deep, it's usually overthrown.

In Crabby's defense, the teams they've played so far have done a great job of taking away the long ball from Smith and the offense. Pair that with Singletary's determination to play smashmouth, Crabby isn't going to put up spectacular #'s. Smith has been forced to check down a ton and when he has a chance to go deep, it's usually overthrown.

Somewhere Marlon McRee was weeping as he watched Earl Thomas try and return that INT up 7 with no time left in the 4th QTR.

Somewhere Marlon McRee was weeping as he watched Earl Thomas try and return that INT up 7 with no time left in the 4th QTR.

Man every time I watch EB and ET I just think of the Cowboys with them on the squad ... I know Dez is amazing and our O should be unstoppable, but damn we need a safety ... we had to give up two firsts for EB and a first or second for ET, in hindsight i say do it and hope we never saw Dez against us ...

that last pick by ET yesterday was relatively simple enough, but there hasnt been a safety on the cowboys roster who could do that since forever ... recognize a route, jump a route and make a play on the ball ... smh

Man every time I watch EB and ET I just think of the Cowboys with them on the squad ... I know Dez is amazing and our O should be unstoppable, but damn we need a safety ... we had to give up two firsts for EB and a first or second for ET, in hindsight i say do it and hope we never saw Dez against us ...

that last pick by ET yesterday was relatively simple enough, but there hasnt been a safety on the cowboys roster who could do that since forever ... recognize a route, jump a route and make a play on the ball ... smh

Back
Top Bottom