NFL Week 3 In Review...

Nnamdi/Fitz matchup yesterday
pimp.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:
-oh yeah...Eli is the best lefty QB in the league....hasn't he done that %#+! before?  I feel like I've seen him pull that in the past...or was it another QB?

Against the Rams in 08. Apparently he practices throwing left handed.
On a related note, Troy Smith is ambidextrous and can throw with both.

DoubleJs07 wrote:
-oh yeah...Eli is the best lefty QB in the league....hasn't he done that %#+! before?  I feel like I've seen him pull that in the past...or was it another QB?

Against the Rams in 08. Apparently he practices throwing left handed.
On a related note, Troy Smith is ambidextrous and can throw with both.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at eagles fans really thinking jackson is a top WR in the L.  dude is a deep threat and a specialty receiver.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

at eagles fans really thinking jackson is a top WR in the L.  dude is a deep threat and a specialty receiver.

- Vikings suck. They have two weeks to figure this crap out. AP is ballin' though.
- From the looks of it, the Seahawks will win all their home games and lose are their road games. Finish 8-8 and win the division.
- Vick! Eagles are dangerous!
- AFC South will be a fun watch all year.
- Again...The 49ers will never ever win anything with Alex Smith. I don't care how good he is in ONE game.
- I really like what I see from Bradford. Dude will be a star.
- I really dislike Braylon. Guy is a bum.

- Vikings suck. They have two weeks to figure this crap out. AP is ballin' though.
- From the looks of it, the Seahawks will win all their home games and lose are their road games. Finish 8-8 and win the division.
- Vick! Eagles are dangerous!
- AFC South will be a fun watch all year.
- Again...The 49ers will never ever win anything with Alex Smith. I don't care how good he is in ONE game.
- I really like what I see from Bradford. Dude will be a star.
- I really dislike Braylon. Guy is a bum.

i couldnt even look at NT after that loss to the cowboys.... classic texans, losing to teams we should beat
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

props to the cowboys yall outplayed us and deserved the win.

apoligize to the cowboys fans for the disrespect in their thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hopefully we can right the ship, i was was pretty sure we would be 5-1 or 4-2 when we played the colts in week 7

that is it all
frown.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at me bein the qoute of the week

i couldnt even look at NT after that loss to the cowboys.... classic texans, losing to teams we should beat
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

props to the cowboys yall outplayed us and deserved the win.

apoligize to the cowboys fans for the disrespect in their thread
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hopefully we can right the ship, i was was pretty sure we would be 5-1 or 4-2 when we played the colts in week 7

that is it all
frown.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at me bein the qoute of the week

No shame in losing to Dallas, theyre a good team

Now if Oakland beats us then you can hang ya head
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

laugh.gif

aint mad, just disapointed

also shout out to Austin Collie, my man been ballin in my fantasy league, came big with 35 points last night
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

laugh.gif

aint mad, just disapointed

also shout out to Austin Collie, my man been ballin in my fantasy league, came big with 35 points last night
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

oh forgot this earlier...

Shawn Greene is the biggest waste of a 2nd fantasy pick in history! Single handedly costing me wins 2 weeks in a row now!

oh forgot this earlier...

Shawn Greene is the biggest waste of a 2nd fantasy pick in history! Single handedly costing me wins 2 weeks in a row now!

-The Chiefs rushing attack looked real good. It's still early but if Cassel can play well they can win the AFC West. Maybe they looked good because they were playing the 9ers though
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

-Firing Raye was the absolute right thing to do. He just sucks. the 49ers need to let Alex Smith do what he does best- throwing the ball in shotgun- he proved he can be decent in it last year.

Back
Top Bottom