NFL Week in Review - Week 14 - Gronk Is Not a Safety, Bill

DeadsetAce

Supporter
Yesterday was a kick in the **** but at least we got some help from Oakland and Indy. Anyway...

- NFL referees and kickers are total garbahhhge…replay has become a crutch and properly inflated balls are tough to kick
- Jags have officially quit on the 2018 season
- Belichick the “genius”
- Speaking of coaches, how do you tie the Browns with months to prepare and lose the Raiders in the middle of a home field race in the same season? Overrated *** dude
- Josh Allen is just a white Cam Newton
- Saquon Barkely just gave y'all 2 more seasons of Eli. At least. Enjoy
- Cowboys and Chargers taking care of their business
- The Rams have been off since that Pac12 After Dark bull**** they participated in a few weeks ago
- George ****ing Kittle…WoW
- Luck & TY playing catch was beautiful yesterday
- Who’s been the better mid season pick up between Gordon and Cooper? Both making big contributions

Stats of the Week:
- Amari Cooper leads the NFL in receiving yards (642) since Week 9, his first game as a member of the Dallas Cowboys
- Bills QBs and WRs have combined for 8 rushing TD (currently most of any team) while the Bills RBs have combined for 3 rushing TD (fewest in NFL).
- Tom Brady has passed Peyton Manning for most pass TD (580), including playoffs, in NFL history
- Aaron Fraudgers is 0-37 against teams with a winning record when trailing in the 4th quarter
- Larry Fitzgerald passed Jerry Rice (1,281, 49ers) for the most receptions with a single team in NFL history (1,286, Cardinals).
- Only two teams have yet to win on the road this year: San Francisco and Green Bay.

Laundry Room Take of the Week:

“BrADy ArM aIn'T tHe sAmE….”

Clown Of The Week:

I've given this a lot a thought.

Went on a few dates.

I announce my winter cuddle buddy for the 2018/19 season will be The Dallas Cowbays!

@D StaXX LET ME IN!

EL OH EL:

DuBFQL1UUAAXPX4.jpg

Last edited:
- Once again Saquon :pimp:

- Mahomes wrapping up that MVP

- Brady only scoring 6 points in the 2nd half against a sorry defense....

- Baker is so far ahead of them other rookie QB's

- Cowboys shoulda ended that game early but their QB is holding them back.

- Rams wanted no parts of the cold weather

-Derek Carr playing good the last few games.
-Big Ben goes 0-4 in Oakland :lol:
-Great Game yesterday

Didn’t watch any other game

NFL
-Bills vs Jets. What a ****ing slap fight
@spacedoodoo tell your team thanks for helping the 49ers draft position
-You had 1 job 49ers. **** off.
-Eagles probably got screwed by the refs or injuries
@LowLifeMac, how excited are you that the Falcons have a legitimate shot at the number 1 pick?

Capture.JPG

-Patriots :rofl:
-Amari Cooper leading the NFL in receiving after getting traded to what many people called a worse QB will never not be funny to me.

Stats of the week
-Nick Mullens has 2 more 200 yard passing games than Sam Darnold
-Nick Mullens has 2 more 200 yard passing games than Josh Allen
-Nick Mullens has 1 more 200 yard passing games than Josh Rosen
-Saquon barkley only has 351 fewer rushing and receiving yards than Sam Darnold has passing yards
-Saquon barkley only has 157 fewer rushing and receiving yards than Josh Rosen has passing yards
-Saquon barkley has 324 more rushing and receiving yards than Josh Allen has passing yards
-Saquon Barkley has more TDs than Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, and Josh Rosen

49ers
:smh:

-George Kittle deserves better

Last edited:
Saquon is a beast, might even be top 3 RB in the league. He's a created player.

Eli was okay, made some good throws.

Defense was solid even though we went against a backup but it's still a rival so **** them.

We saw Eli's backup, he is awful. Should silence some bozos asking for him to start a game.

Chiefs and Rams have slowed down offensively the last few games it seems like. Mahomes had some great plays but there was a lot of luck in that W. They will miss Hunt when they lose in the playoffs.

Rams looked real bad.

Bears defense is real nice. They play physical and are great tackling.

Colts and Texans was a great game. Both of these teams are pretty good. A few bad losses early in the season, those really hurt the Colts.

Stunned the 49ers beat the Broncos.

Didn't watch the Cowboys and Eagles game, interesting for weeks we keep hearing about Cowboys getting help from the refs. Seems too coincidental.

Eagles are trash. I talked mad **** in the offseason about they weren't good and would miss the playoffs. They're trash. The worst team to ever win a SB. Wentz sucks and so does his head coach.

Ben was one the sideline and was able to decide if and when he wanted to go back in the game? That guy is a really pile of ****. I love watching that team crash and burn. Good thing they don't need LeVeon Bell.

I got the Seahawks winning tonight.

nick. nick. your GOFF night thread title sucks as much as your Jets.

*Watched the end of the NE and Miami game in the suite with 8 people from Boston. Watching them lose at the end and seeing all these people from Boston crushed was one of the best feelings I've ever had. **** Boston. They were great people though, which pissed me off.

Stats of the week
-Nick Mullens has 2 more 200 yard passing games than Sam Darnold
-Saquon barkley only has 351 fewer rushing and receiving yards than Sam Darnold has passing yards
-Saquon barkley only has 157 fewer rushing and receiving yards than Sam Darnold has passing yards
-Saquon Barkley has more TDs than Sam Darnold

stay all the way safe, macbk macbk . and btw mac....
upload_2018-12-10_8-1-12.png

- Dolphins never make it easy down there,yesterday added a creative new wrinkle though :lol:
:smh:

- Happy that Houston and Pitt also took L's so the seeding stays the same for another week

- The Gawd is being held back by his coach, dude looked real good yesterday only for Hoodie to make one of the worst decisions since the SB >D

Around the league:

- Jerrah's gonna send Coop the money he was holding out for Odell before this summer, dude has been as good as advertised

- Philly looking like the biggest one hit wonder since Carly Rae Jepsen

- Oakland did the lords work

- Pitt's playing their worst football at the perfect time. Still got NO and NE left on the schedule,they lose both and they might just mess around and miss the playoffs with Baltimore rising :lol:

original

- The Rams were looking like the late St Louis Rams against Chicago. The Bears D is nasty though, if Trubitski can avoid turnovers, they've got a decent shot at making a run.

- The Baker show might've put the final nail in the coffin for riverboat Ron, that squad peaked 3 years ago and I doubt they'll ever reach those heights again under him

- Luck bouncing back from being blanked last week to taking out the red hot division leaders, Indy doesn't know the meaning of consistency :lol:

- Baltimore should've had that :smh:, MaGawd proved why he's the MVP down the stretch though. Dude is something else

- The racial slurs are a disgrace, Saquon's been living up to the pre-draft hype though can't front. ODB's def salty rn :lol:

- Chargers slowly but consistently churning out W's to keep pressure on KC. They're looking like the best wildcard squad in years

- Bronco's season ended the moment Sanders went down so not even too surprised at the L,Kittles though...go off my dude. Jimmy's gonna have that security blanket when he get's back

- Eagles just couldn't put it together this year. Too many injuries. Too much inconsistency across the board. I'm still on a high from watching my team actually win it all, so the disappointment honestly doesn't even sting that much. Hopefully they can fill some glaring holes through FA and the draft, and come back strong next year.
- Cowboys have some great young pieces to build around. I couldn't trust that coaching (& Dak), though. We'll see if they can actually make some noise when the playoffs roll around.
- Man :lol: Remember when the Carolina Panthers were the 2nd best team in the NFC and the Skins were pretty much a lock to run away with the NFC East? Good times.
- Pats cost me some paper :angry:. Speaking of them, I'd rather see Brady just win another one, instead of seeing any of these other teams win it all.
- Like what the Bears are doing with that defense. Mitch looked like a bum out there though.

I got Seattle, tonight.

Mitch Trubisky sucks, he's basically Alex Smith in his early years. That defense and those RBs though......

Back
Top Bottom