NFL Week in Review: Week 14

Who will Russell Wilson throw a TD pass to this week?

• Trumaine Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lamarcus Joyner

• E.J. Gaines

• Mark Barron

• T.J. McDonald

• Total voters
-What's stopping a Cowboys vs Patriots Super Bowl? Dez Bryant, apparently.

-People acting like Tony Romo ain't 2-4 in the postseason. He won't fix a damn thing.

-Derek Carr - 41 attempts, 117 yards? How you gonna put up Alex Smith stats against Alex Smith?

-Le'Veon Bell should get MVP votes. :x Disgusting.

-So should David Johnson.

-You could say this every week of the last few years... but Chargers cursed. Philip Rivers has more interceptions than Blake Bortles this season.

-Russell Wilson turns the ball over WAYYYYY too much. Congratulations on joining that elite club w/ Ryan Fitzpatrick. Also... how does an "MVP Candidate" QB have 13 touchdowns in week 14?

-Putting a TE on Clowney? Bold move, Chuck.

-Matthew Stafford about to put up Jared Goff stats with that broken finger.

-Jeff Fisher football.

-Too many injuries. Heal up, fellas.

-'Member when Mike McCarthy couldn't coach? 'Member when the Green Bay receivers all of a sudden sucked? I 'member.

-Bucs and Titans both getting ugly wins.

-RGIII had a passer rating of 0 at halftime. What a time.

We're down to our 4th string right tackle.. and might be 5th pretty soon, considering the 4th guy got his knee rolled up on

Just one more game in lane's suspension

Please don't let me QB die

:smh:

Also please dear lord baby jesus let either our long snapper or his primary backup be healthy

- Marcus Mariota was 6/20 for 88 yards with 0 TD. And won. And somehow John Elway is a genius.
- Dak Prescott is an upper middle class man's Alex Smith
- Carson Wentz is a lower middle class man's Alex Smith
- How did the Seahawks hang 30 on NE in NE?
- Eli Manning is still riding the 2011 Super Bowl. He is no longer an NFL caliber QB. I guess riding coat tails just runs in the family
- Matt Barkley might actually be something in this league
- Tyrod Taylor...nah
- Three RBs deserve MVP before any QB does right now
- Stafford's injury will put GB into the playoffs
- The Texans own the AFC South...somehow
- Andrew Luck turns the ball over too much
- Russell Wilson turns the ball over too much AND doesn't really put up a lot of TDs
- I'm still not sure what team is most pathetic right now: Browns, Jets, Rams, Niners

Greg Bedard to @SneakerPro:

If you’re making MVP case for Stafford, I don’t want to hear about this game: Yes, the Lions came back to beat the Bears 20–17 on Sunday. And yes, QB Matthew Stafford scored the game winner on a 7-yard scramble into the end zone. But, please, just take the W and move on. Stafford was neither good (two interceptions, 64.3 rating) nor heroic in that game. The Bears are 3–10 for a reason, and Stafford’s touchdown was more about inept defense than a spectacular play.

Last edited:
- Derrick Carr? Nah...
- The greatest receiver ever supposedly retired and his QB is about to win the MVP without him :nerd:
- Meanwhile, the greatest receiver I have ever seen continues to carry the team on his back and do it when it matters.

-Dallas falling back down to Earth slightly,Jason Garrett can't gameplan for **** :lol:. I still expect Dak to be the starter but I don't see them winning the SB with him at the helm...

- How did the Giants D end up becoming better than their O? :rofl:. I don't believe in them getting far with that struggle offense but they still have gamebreakers/x-factors that make them dangerous. Odell's slant is the deadliest play in the league at the moment :lol: :x

-Skins are quietly going about their business and on their way to the playoffs

-Seattle's making me rethink my preseason SB pick :lol:,defense looked beyond washed yesterday as well as Russ :x

-Another week of the Jeff Fisher led Rams,another crushing defeat

-#FreeFitzandDJ

-Hoping Staffords injury doesn't offer GB a lifeline to steal the division and make the playoffs...

-The NFCS seems to be as much of a crapshoot as the AFCS

-Raiders looked ordinary Thursday,still don't trust their D at all

-KC's lowkey looking like a contender,still don't see them going all that deep with AS11 at the helm but if they do get Charles back in January,I dunno man...

-Feeling better about next week against Denver after their offense got shut the hell down by Tennessee :lol:,legit looking like they'll miss the playoffs. Sieman's not the answer :lol:

- Fins :x,right when Tanne was having a solid season damn

- Wateryewdoin Jets? Can't even tank right :rofl:

- The Ryans should start packing already... #FreeTyGawd

- Browns really aren't winning a game :x

- Leveon is so nasty :smh:,he single-handedly annihilated Buffalo's D. Pitt's right back in pole position for their division with a Ravens L tonight.

-Indy...nah

-Houston's doing their thing to earn the right to get washed in the wildcard round

Can't wait for tonight's main event :evil:

Last edited:
- the seahawks defense is flabby and frail without their heart and soul earl thomas.

- the "washed" and "shaky" Rodgers looked like an MVP candidate sunday.

- Le'veon is the best back in the league, sunday proved there should be no debate.

- Bills have to give Tyrod a chance to throw. 

- Pressure Dak and he'll fold up like a lawn chair.

- Last season was a fluke for russell wilson. Statistical outlier. He will always be a glorified game manager. The black Alex Smith. 

- I'll give Derek carr a pass. Dude was out there hustling with a dislocated pinky. But that wouldn't have stopped favre..

- we need more gunslingers in the NFL. F the Dink n dunk offense.

- Lions really out here at 9-4 and i'm loving it.

- panthers will find a way to go 8-8 and somehow win the divison

- I hope teams continue to run up the score of jeff fisher. he ******* sucks and shouldn't be a coach in this league.

- Chargers need to go after watkins in the draft. Phillip rivers is part of the problem, turns the ball over way too much.

- Carson wentz showed flashes. His receivers are ******* trash tho.

- Giants can reach the NFCC game with that defense. What a performance.

Now? Yes

He's thrown the ball less and has more yards,same int total and 30 TD's with a better record

Last edited:
Jamaal Charles might not even be the player we bring back off IR.

If/when Spray Tan does work on us, Justin March-Lillard is coming back

Back
Top Bottom