NFL Week In Review - Week 5 - Where are you, Ches??? :(

DeadsetAce

Supporter
Our buddy Chuck is MIA after the homie Conor got RNC'd the **** out so I'll step in for this week.

Post your observations, cold takes, hot takes, and trash takes from week 5 action across the NFL.....

- Pats blowing out teams that they SHOULD be blowing out…still a cause for concern on defense
- Really starting to think the Eagles just caught lightning in a bottle last year. STARTING to, I’m not convinced of it. Don’t tase me, Iggles bois
- Todd Gurley, Alvin Kamara, James White, and Melvin Gordon…that’s my top 4 this year for RBs
- Pittsburgh offense looks great without Bell
- Odell > Eli but his female tendencies are spreading to young Sterling
- The Falcons should be SO MUCH better…but they’re stuck in mediocrity
- Fraudgers down by 10+ once again and could not get the job done…4-35 now? I’ve lost track of how many L’s he’s taken trying to come from behind
- And don’t cry to me about Crosby…homie’s back probably hurting from carrying the squad the week before
- When CJ Beatdameathard is your QB…a great game plan is to have him throw 50+ times in a close game. Brilliant job, Kyle Shanny
- Game ball to Sam Darnold for making a couple NFL throws
- Pat Mahomo looked human but it took the top pass defense to do that..would bet the farm on a return to young gawd status next week
- Baker got the Browns trending up (from an abyss, but up nonetheless)
- Blake Bortles preventing the Jags from being great
- Chargers basically got to play 30 minutes and then take the afternoon off thanks to Gruden & Carr’s trash *** MAGA Ball. No idea what the **** they’re doing in OAK. Leave the team out there next weekend when my guy @Johnny_Cakes is out there to see them
- I can’t get a read on the Bengals, as usual. Which means it’s not them, it’s who they’re playing
- Cowboys should find a way to tank for the Ducks QB…start collecting draft capital
- I still don’t know what a catch is
- What’s stopping an @EddieDoyers (west coast Eddie) v kdslittlebro kdslittlebro Super Bowl? Not.A.God.Damn.Thing.

Top 3
1) Rams
2) Chiefs
3) Some pretender *** team

MVP Race
1) Gurley
2) Mahomo
3 ) Kamara
4) Mack

Week 5 Funny ****

upload_2018-10-8_7-34-18.png

stay safe, macbk macbk

Last edited:
You ain't lying on any of your observations. But leave Hey Darnold's name out of your mouth. It's clear as day when the line protects him (best they've played all season), he can be v successful.

- Vikings got the W they needed. The season turns around right now. Things are good.
- Kirk: 30/37 for 301 yesterday and 105.1 rating on the season. @the collector change the name Snyder change the name Snyder , ya'll quiet again. Going out of your way to worry about the Vikings, better not disappear with it now...then again, that's what collector does.
- Eagles might not make the playoffs.
- Hard to understand the Falcons being 1-4. They better than that and lost a lot of close ones, but I don't know if they can recover in the NFC. Yesterdays L was ugly.
- Miami had me fooled.
- These Cleveland wins are so ugly, but because it's the Browns, they're garnering a ton of attention. That defense is nice though.
- Everyone's favorite NFCN and SB favorite GB sucks so bad. Tried telling ya'll..."But, Rodgers..'' Yeah, what about him?
- Bortles is the only thing holding Jacksonville back right now. They can look good all they want for as long as they want, but they aren't SB bound with Bortles. Never
- The Chargers are finally off to a decent start. If they can put another 2nd half run together, they could be someone to pay attention to in January
- Rams are beatable. That defense can be had. It's just a matter of time before someone finds a plan to stop that offense. I'm not scurred.

Quote of the week:

To be honest if I'm home , I usually wash my as with soap and water in the sink after I take a dump

The Niners are unequivocally the worst team in the NFL...

That is all...

I think this all really puts the pressure on Shanahan to get SF off to a great start next season. He's looking at having a disastrous record his first 2 seasons.

Refs were ****in terrible yesterday, we got robbed a FEW TIMES by refs. Refs gotta get fined or suspended for some of these calls that have a huge impact on the outcome. That unnecessary roughness call was awful. Mccaffrey didn't get the first so that's 4th and 1 and a review which is then a ten second run off the clock.

Giants offense looked good for the most part. Like the play calling and the aggressiveness finally. Threw down field multiple times. Eli had one real bad INT, the other one him and 87 were on a different page so I don't know who had the wrong play.

As for OBJ, i'm disgusted with his ****. Star player but shut the **** up. I love hearing him getting killed by the media, he deserves it. OBJ also had two HUGE turnvoers, TWO. Both on him and one gave the Panthers a TD. I hope a vet throws him through a wall, I'm tired of people not dealing with him. I don't have issues with the small stuff he's done but this **** yesterday wasn't cool at all. No one forced you to be in NY, you love all the attention, events and parties you get in NY and you knew Eli was here for another year or two so I don't want to hear **** from you. You could have said I want to test the market and left.

Defense was okay, the poor tackling in the first quarter was real bad but after that. Carolina couldn't get into the red zone for three quarters.

Browns look good, still need to get better but they're fun to watch.

Dallas is trash, it might be the worst offense in the league. Their defense is good but it ain't good enough. Houston should have blown them out but damn some of those play calls were awful.

Told y'all this offseason I could see Phila missing the playoffs, they suck. Offense is trash and parts of that defense is trash. They're lucky they're not 0-5

Mariota sucks and so do the Titans. Not sure why we don't hear more people call him out. I guess cause he's a quiet and nice guy? **** that, he's garbage.

Bortles is the worst QB in the league. Jags should be bringing in Kaep but Coughling is Mr Military man so he not doing that. I wouldn't be shocked if Coughlin called the Giants about Eli.

Falcons are done

Bengals might be the real deal, they've looked good

Like I said in the team thread: The Eagles have reverted back to their 2016 ways of ****ty playcalling, playing 1 good half of football, and literally finding ways to lose games. 3 Losses this year by a total of 11 points. Ls are Ls, but with all of their division games in front of them, and a 3 games against some current NFC heavy-hitters, there's still a lot of hope for the season if these mental errors can be corrected.

Doug giving me Andy Reid flashbacks with his complete disregard for the run game.

Good win, Vikes fans.

Rest of the league

- Giants losing a huge game at the last minute by way of a 60+ yard FG in back to back years. Hopefully their team is deflated come Thursday
- Remember those Dak vs Wentz comparisons from a couple years ago? :lol: good times
- Speaking of Andy Reid, this year will be a huge bust for the Chiefs if they aren't at least in the AFC Championship game in January. Chief vs Pats next SNF, btw.
- Despite how great they've looked, the Rams defense is kind of sus

Go Saints!

I think this all really puts the pressure on Shanahan to get SF off to a great start next season. He's looking at having a disastrous record his first 2 seasons.
He’s had terrible luck when it comes to injuries.

Yesterday we were down to our 3rd and 4th RB our 4th 5th and 6th recievers and obviouly our 2nd QB.

That doesn’t make up for the fact that we straight up ignored the notion of an edge rusher through the draft, FA and trades.

6 year deals got these dudes comfy.

And what your saying is right but this team is so devoid of talent that next year might not be the year either. We still don’t know what Jimmy is.

He’s had terrible luck when it comes to injuries.

Yesterday we were down to our 3rd and 4th RB our 4th 5th and 6th recievers and obviouly our 2nd QB.

That doesn’t make up for the fact that we straight up ignored the notion of an edge rusher through the draft, FA and trades.

6 year deals got these dudes comfy.

And what your saying is right but this team is so devoid of talent that next year might not be the year either. We still don’t know what Jimmy is.

I just think they'll need to display a good amount of improvement, which shouldn't be too hard if some guys stay healthy. But right now, they look like they've regressed to being worse than they were with Hoyer.

- Speaking of Andy Reid, this year will be a huge bust for the Chiefs if they aren't at least in the AFC Championship game in January. Chief vs Pats next SNF, btw

Transition yr. Ain't eem worried about the playoffs :pimp:

We suck. Pittsburgh didn't even bother pulling out yesterday. 2 more games is all the Falcons have left from me before I say bye until.next season

Back
Top Bottom