NFL Week In Review - Week 8 - The Fraudgers and Thielen Edition

DeadsetAce

Supporter
Post your thoughts, observations, and trash takes from this past weekend's NFL action....

- Aaron Fraudgers, yet again, fails to overcome a monstrous 1 point deficit in the 4th quarter against a +.500 team (4-40, now)
- Aaron Fraudgers led a drive that resulted in 3 plays for minus 6 yards with a punt prior to the Montgomery fumble
- The Packers DVOA ranks middle of the league since 2008
- What did Calvin Johnson do that Adam Thielen can't do?
- Julio Jones is just a black version of Adam Thielen that has no nose for the endzone
- If Aaron Fraudgers had Adam Thielen and Lawrence Taylor, he would STILL probably only manage to be 6-38 in games when he was trailing by 1 or more points in the 4th quarter against +.500 teams

elsewhere....
- Todd Gurley is a bad, bad man with a football IQ thru the roof
- James Conner showing the world you don't need a $100M RB and that Bell is just a system RB
- Jameis Winston will no longer be discussed in a positive light in any form whatsoever on this site
- Pete Carroll out here running fake punts inside the 5...he never lacked balls
- Vintage AD and classic Eli buried the Giants
- Props to Josh Rosen for that comebyke
- Andrew Luck with an OL...not bad
- Russell with the perfect rating

Top 3:
- Rams
- Chiefs
- Panthers

MVP:
- Gurley
- Mahomo
- Cam

Stat of the Week:

Aaron Fraudgers is 4-40 when trailing by in the fourth quarter against +.500 teams

Last edited:
49ers game was real tough to watch only for them to lose on the last drive, but.....................

Least we didnt lose like the raiders ThePeoplesChamp_ ThePeoplesChamp_

giphy.gif

The slap fight for last place will happen next week.

- Eagles were really close to another 4th quarter collapse
- Washington will win the NFCE by 2+ games
- #FreeOdell
- Le'Veon Bell has lost $7M to prove he's a replaceable asset

Damn the Ravens got whooped yesterday.

Cam is a beast.

What a fluky touchdown CMC had yesterday.

I still feel like the Vikings will get it together, I just don't know where they fall in the standings when it all settles. They still have a tough schedule ahead and the NFC is a logjam.

Been calling Winston trash for years yet NT loved him for some reason

dude is done

Giants
This OL is unreal, all week they said Eli needs to step up in the pocket. He did and he got smoked every time.
Our defense did what they do, played a solid three quarters and then had a complete meltdown.
I've seen Shep and Engram drops some big passes this season, BIG PASSES. Those are a killer.
I'm curious if they sit Eli but I've heard a few retired players saying if we put in a new QB, they're gonna get injured behind this line. They don't have the experience for this line.
I'm cool with trading the whole team except for 21 and 26

Bortles is the worst starting QB, he can't throw the ball at all.

Eagles are not a good team, they're an average team. If Jax had any other QB in there, they win that game.

Shocked the Browns fired all these people. Should have fired Hue after last season. Firing him now doesn't really make sense but he could have got fired after the season.

Ravens are overrated, I have no faith in that team or Flacco

Colts are solid for as little talent as they have.

Vikings choked, those turnovers were unreal. Thielen celebrating down 10, clown status.

Packers gotta be cutting or trading Montgomery if that report is real.

Washington's offense is trash, they're average as **** and lucky to be 5-2. That defense is solid but they don't have talent on offense and it shows.

Still not sold on Carolina but Cam has had some good games.

I'm not giving up on Jameis, that coaching staff and system is an issue. I think Jameis has a great arm so I'm still giving him some time. Maybe a new team would help, he needs a change.

The other NFL thread is better than Little Nicky's

Eagles
- they won but I'm still not impressed by this team. They just make it look so hard to score or stop teams at times
- Wentz has fumbilitis
- yet another injury, thank God for the bye week

NFL
- Ravens clearly peaked too early
- the Skins are the most unimpressive 5-2 ever but it don't matter they're gonna win the NFC East with ease
- big time win for the Saints
- Panthers look scary
- the fact the Bucs looked immediately better once Jameis got yanked was hilarious
- rough 48 hours for Cleveland coaches
- Ty Montgomery is a running back that wears number 88, his decision making can't be trusted

Can we stop the Washington is good because the NFC East is bad narrative now?

We have 5 wins and only 2 were vs NFC East opponents. Carolina is our best win. Most expected us to lose to Green Bay as well. The majority of the league is average.

Rams, Chiefs, Saints, Panthers, Patriots, Chargers and Washington are all 5-2 or better. Amongst the 10 losses between them I’m sure Washington isn’t the only one with bad losses.

A large majority of the Carolina Panthers' fanbase were calling for Ron Rivera's head 3 weeks ago. We "sleep" though :lol:. Enjoy the 5-2 record.
you must have us confused.

you clearly talking about random internet people, bc its no way in hell youve been to NC and heard people here saying that.

Back
Top Bottom