NFL Week In Review - Week 9 - Brady v Fraud Edition

DeadsetAce

Supporter
Filling in for @Chester McFloppy once again.... junglejim junglejim fire away!!!!

Post your thoughts, reactions, observations, and general trash *** takes from this past week's action.

- Tom Brady is the GOAT and no one should dare talk about Fraud in the same sentence/light/universe as Brady, Marino, Megamind, or Brees ever again
- The SNF game was over in 3 minutes after the Packers went down 7-0
- Josh Gordon is thriving in a functional environment…outside of the obviously selfish reasons, I’m happy as hell for him
- The Niners traded for Jimmy G when they had the 2nd coming of Brett Favre waiting in the wings
- Mike Tomlin is just a black Jon Gruden that inherited a Mercedes instead of a Kia
- Speaking of Gruden….only 9 more seasons of him, Raider fans
- What does Aaron Fraudgers do that Pat Mahomo can’t do besides get hurt and play up injuries?
- The Chiefs and Saints are offensive machines that will not stopped in 2018 because defense is cancelled
- Sam Darnold is just a thumb looking Nathan Peterman
- Chargers and Panthers the two best teams that not many are talking about
- What do the Bills do that the Crimson Tide can’t do besides lose football games?
- Dirk and Harbaugh gotta go
- The NFCCG preview was a lot of fun…can’t wait for the real deal
- Kareem Hunt, Todd Gurley, Melvin Gordon, Alvin Kamara, and James White are the 5 best RBs in the league…I won’t be convinced otherwise
- Lastly, said it before and I’ll say it again, you can keep all your flashy throws on the run, fantasy stats, and hail mary’s…gimme TB12 every god damn time #MyGOAT :pimp:

Power 3 Teams
Chiefs
Rams
Saints

MVP Race
Mahomo
Gurley
Cam
Ryan (no shot at 4-4, I know)

Over Reaction of the Weekend (FTR, I hate that it had to be my guy, D StaXX D StaXX ):

After one bad miss from Brady and a first down throw from Fraudgers…

Pats gonna regret trading away Jimmy G.
Might be time to take Brady out back with the shotty.

Rodgers is so good. #MYGOAT.

RkMNsJp.gif

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce please update the stat
someone beat me to posting it last night….
Aaron Jones is 0-72 when trailing in the 4th or something

upload_2018-11-5_7-22-24.png

that ain't it....

Aaron Fraudgers is 4-42 (I'm honestly having trouble keeping track of the mounting loss numbers) when trailing in the 4th quarter against winning teams.

upload_2018-11-5_7-23-30.png

Other Stats of the Week:

- Tom Brady is 96-1 in the regular season at home when leading at half.
- James Conner has scored more TDs (10) through the first 8 games of the season than any Steeler player since 1950
- SNF 4th quarter stats from last night:
  • Fraudgers: 2/7 for 15 pass yards, 0 TD, and a 39.6 passer rating
  • Brady: 6/6 for 104 pass yards, 1 TD, and a 158.3 passer rating
- Sam Darnold has 10 INTs in 9 career games and already has 4 multi-INT games

upload_2018-11-5_7-26-20.png

Last edited:
:rofl:

how dare they have two actual GOATs on TV with Rodgers and Brady jerseys on. They never even did that with Peyton/Brady.

This guy is a front runner and a fraud against winning teams and throws his teammates under the bus. Now his excuse will be that arm.

- Peterson is the worst NFL QB ive ever seen. Hands down.
-Mahomes def taking MVP it looks like or Gurley
-I hope Brees gets a second chip

- Watching people talk about Washington's football team running away with the NFCE all week was fun.
- Even with the L yesterday, I still think the Rams are a lock for the 1 seed. Division is way too weak, and the Saints remaining schedule is tough.
- Chargers the most quiet 6-2 team ever. Hope they can keep it going, and make the AFC playoffs interesting for once.
- Baltimore was never good. Their defense just carried them against some bad/mediocre teams in the first few games of the season.
- NFC North is a strange division this year. Would love to see the Bears take it.

- If you told Packers fans in 2011 that Aaron Rodgers would only play in 1 Super Bowl his entire career, they probably would have called you crazy. This is what I mean when I say that teams need to take advantage of their "hot" moments. It doesn't matter how great your QB is, anything can happen in this sport

- The GOAT came out on top on SNF :pimp:

- Defense really had a great night,the bend but don't break mantra seems to be back :lol:

- Flash Gordon has been making the Browns look like suckers accepting just a 5th for him,dude is slowly but surely getting back to that 2013 level

- Hoping Gronk,Sony and Shaq Mason are good to go soon,really missed them out there last night especially in the RZ.

Around the league:

- Jon Gruden is the football Bernie Madoff

- Young Gawd Mahomes looking like he's gonna end up with 60 TD's

- Carolina has to be the most under the radar .700+ football team I've seen,they keep grinding out results without much noise. They'll be a tough out in January

- Skins came down to earth I see,seems like 8-8/9-7 might be enough to win the Least this year

- Jets...:lol:

- Jim Caldwell is rolling in his grave over the Lions

- All that early season hype over Baltimore yet they lose whenever they play good squads...dude's need to move on from Harbaugh and start treating Lamar like an actual QB

- Chargers look good but I'll wait until they beat more > .500 ball clubs before crowning them

- Watson and that D has the Texans rolling :pimp:,they're gonna run away with the South. Watch Jax **** around and miss the playoffs too

- The NFC better hope the road to the SB doesn't go through the superdome...NO is a different monster at home

- Contract the Bills,TyGod and EJ Manuel didn't die for this

Last edited:
Jets:
- Darnold has been bad. He's not the sole cause of the losses but he certainly hasn't been helping himself.
- Jamal Adams is a superstar.
- Bowles & Maccagnan need to go. I don't trust them to spend $100M and develop Darnold at all.

NFL:
- Drew Brees is top 4 all time
- Alvin Kamara doesn't look like he's 5'10" 215 lbs but he sure plays like it
- Holy **** Julio Jones scored a touchdown
- Steelers are really missing Le'Veon Bell

Panthers:

Our WRs are RBs and our RBs are WRs
Cam finally has weapons and an OC that doesn't call little league plays
Cams completion percentage has gone up as a result and I'm sure the Cam haters will still come up with an excuse

Rest of the league:
Julio Jones is on pace to score 2 touchdowns this season
Are the Fitzmagic led Bucs better than the Rams?
Will anybody challenge the Chiefs in the AFC?
At least the Giants couldn't lose to BYE

Panthers:

Our WRs are RBs and our RBs are WRs
Cam finally has weapons and an OC that doesn't call little league plays
Cams completion percentage has gone up as a result and I'm sure the Cam haters will still come up with an excuse

Rest of the league:
Julio Jones is on pace to score 2 touchdowns this season
Are the Fitzmagic led Bucs better than the Rams?
Will anybody challenge the Chiefs in the AFC?
At least the Giants couldn't lose to BYE

NFL
-I would like the 49ers to sign Aaron Jones after he gets cut due to that fumble
-Sam Darnold is going to get more coaches fired than Lebron
-The Rams Saints game was damn fun to watch
-Todd Gurley is proving that you shouldn't draft running backs in the first round
-Did we have a Julio td sighting yesterday?
-Bears defense streaming vs. the Bills may have been the easiest DFS play in NFL history
-The Red skins gave up one solid slot corner and a third rounder so they can pay a 33 year old Dak Smith $25M a year
-The Pats Packers game was extremely predictable. Game was tied going into the 4th and the GOAT did what he does:

Capture.JPG

Its a little weird that Aaron Rodgers is so clutch but no where to be found on that list. I guess if we are putting up stats of the week. The false prophet Aaron Rodgers is tied for 84th on that list with all-time great quarterback Ryan Tannehill and behind Derek Carr. Please find waldo below:

Capture1.JPG

Quotes of the week:

Raiders 3.JPG
Raiders4.JPG
Raiders5.JPG
Raiders6.JPG
Raiders8.JPG
Raiders14.JPG
Raiders15.JPG

5bc3a8b7a578149061000001.png

@ThePeoplesChamp_ get yo *** in here

49ers
That win was totally worth ****ing up the tank for.

The Rams/Saints game was somehow better than expected.

Gonna need to finish with the best record. I think we beat N.O. At home.
Best hope that defense shows up come playoff time otherwise no way

The Bucs offense had more total offense than the Rams before they got slowed down in Charlotte. Basically the Rams/Bucs are trading the number 1 ranking every week

No one talks about the Bucs because their defense is so atrocious and its a constant tossup which Fitz/Winston you'll get

Last edited:
Atlanta Falcons

-We beat the ******** *** like we always do..we run DC

- only 14 points allowed
-Kazee has a quiet 4 picks think that’s most in the league right now
-Matt Ryan THE GODDDDD...(I know that Ramsey **** and that Kyle made him trash pissed him off in the offseason )
-JULIOOOOOOOOOOO
-Calvin Ridley with 7 tds back in the ROY talk
-Grady Jarrett top 3 DT in the league
-Beat the Browns and Deion Jones is back for the Cowboys

junglejim junglejim Pull them receipts of that one dumb rams fan stating the falcons don’t have a top offense in the league...pull them now.

The league

-Suh is an overrated average Dt
-Rams LB play sucks
-Rams Secondary sucks
-Seahawks/Packers loss good for the falcons

-NFC South is not going to end up how people think.

-Panthers Defense might not be that good
-Saints gonna crash and burn sorry no Katrina rings this year

Capture.JPG

Its a little weird that Aaron Rodgers is so clutch but no where to be found on that list. I guess if we are putting up stats of the week. The false prophet Aaron Rodgers is tied for 84th on that list with all-time great quarterback Ryan Tannehill and behind Derek Carr. Please find waldo below:

Capture1.JPG

[/SPOILER]

@ThePeoplesChamp_ get yo *** in here

49ers
That win was totally worth ****ing up the tank for.

So this genius

Really has more 4th quarter comebacks than the prototype?

oh_my_cornel_west.gif

Gonna need Chucky to explain @Chester McFloppy

The Bucs offense had more total offense than the Rams before they got slowed down in Charlotte. Basically the Rams/Bucs are trading the number 1 ranking every week

No one talks about the Bucs because their defense is so atrocious and its a constant tossup which Fitz/Winston you'll get

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Chargers

- Huge win against a potential playoff team.
- We would have a lost a game like this in the past. This year feels mad different.
- Even after this win I still rather we be slightly under the radar.
- Rivers is quietly having the best season of his career. Mans is ridiculously efficient.
- Sturgis needs to be cut yesterday. :stoneface:

Rest of the league
- The Raiders are really really *** although I understand Gruden wants to make the team is own from the ground up.
- Rams are still best team in the league.
- As conservative as Alex Smith is, there's no denying the Skins are a better team with him at QB. Definitely more stability.
- Trubisky is getting it done even with his shaky play.
- Nathan Peterman is really the worst QB I've ever seen and It's not particularly close

Top 5 Teams

Rams
Chiefs
Saints
Patriots
Chargers

Last edited:
Atlanta Falcons

-We beat the ******** *** like we always do..we run DC

- only 14 points allowed
-Kazee has a quiet 4 picks think that’s most in the league right now
-Matt Ryan THE GODDDDD...(I know that Ramsey **** and that Kyle made him trash pissed him off in the offseason )
-JULIOOOOOOOOOOO
-Calvin Ridley with 7 tds back in the ROY talk
-Grady Jarrett top 3 DT in the league
-Beat the Browns and Deion Jones is back for the Cowboys

junglejim junglejim Pull them receipts of that one dumb rams fan stating the falcons don’t have a top offense in the league...pull them now.

The league

-Suh is an overrated average Dt
-Rams LB play sucks
-Rams Secondary sucks
-Seahawks/Packers loss good for the falcons

-NFC South is not going to end up how people think.

-Panthers Defense might not be that good
-Saints gonna crash and burn sorry no Katrina rings this year

He's tied with a rookie. Donte Jackson might sneak up on DROY. He's been damn near lights out outside of a few rookie mistakes this season. Only time he didn't look good was when covering Ridley but I credit Ridley for great offense more than bad defense by Jackson

He's tied with a rookie. Donte Jackson might sneak up on DROY. He's been damn near lights out outside of a few rookie mistakes this season. Only time he didn't look good was when covering Ridley but I credit Ridley for great offense more than bad defense by Jackson

I figured he was tied with someone for them picks.

Back
Top Bottom