NFL Week In Review - Week 9

DeadsetAce

Supporter
Hot, Medium, and Cold Takes

- NE, ATL, DAL, AFC West...no one else matters at this point in the season. Everyone else is basically an 8-8 team or worse
- Pittsburgh needs Ben to get better FAST
- Aaron Rodgers throwing teammates under the bus, again. Someone get this fraud a mirror
- Remember when Rodgers was slurped for those tight window throws? Now he needs receivers to be open by 3 strides to make a pass. Tough throwing a ball that isn't over inflated, I suppose.
- Doug Pederson should not be calling plays for the Eagles
- Carson Wentz should stick to throwing the ball behind the LOS
- Travis Kelce wants to be Rob Gronkowski more than Julian Edelman wants to have Tom Brady's next child
- It's time for Jared Goff. Don't care how dumb or bad he really is.
- Marcus Mariota lost that game for the Titans despite playing pretty damn well.
- Golden Tate's helicopter kick TD and Mike Thomas' TD were awesome
- Deflate Gate and stricter PSI regulations continue to mess with kickers

- DAL remaining schedule: PIT, BAL, WAS, MIN, NYG, TAM, DET, PHI...is there a bad game for Dak in there that let's us see Romo?

- Jags, off-season champions
- The Raiders are doing what I've been thinking they'd do for about 8 years now. Not mad at them looking good at all

Stat of the Week

In their past 20 games, Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers are:

a. 9-11.
b. 4-5 at Lambeau Field.
c. Two wins worse than the Oakland Raiders.
d. Three wins worse than the Detroit Lions.
e. Owners of the same number of 300-yard passing games (three) as Cleveland.

Last edited:
Feels good to get the win on SNF :smokin

Latavius probably the most debated player on the team but he had himself a game :smokin

Collinsworth really really really really likes the left side of our line

7-2 headed into the bye, can't be mad at that

I really like watching Zeke run

#freeterellepryor

Marcus giveth and Marcus taketh :smh:

Can't remember who was commentating during the Colts/Packers game, but they said "Rodgers needs help" and I screamed :lol: :lol:

Can't remember who was commentating during the Colts/Packers game, but they said "Rodgers needs help" and I screamed :lol: :lol:

:lol: all the top QBs of all time had no name recievers and made em who they are but Rodgers needs help. This guy is a fraud

He threw his teammates under the bus again?

:lol: all the top QBs of all time had no name recievers and made em who they are but Rodgers needs help. This guy is a fraud

Tom Brady went to the AFC Championship game and barely lost to a SB winning Colts team and Peyton Manning throwing to:

Reche Caldwell
Jabar Gaffney
Troy Brown (35 years old)
Ben Watson
Daniel Graham

He threw his teammates under the bus again?

i ain't surprised. King Brett told us all that Fraudgers is a grade A douche

Last edited:
Is there a NT Aaron Rodgers Haters Unite thread because someone needs to make one this season, yall really dislike the guy lol. BTW that's a legit question, I'm in no way defending him I could care less about the Packers

Eagles
- rookie head coach, rookie quarterback showing their weaknesses right now. Pederson coaches like how a teenager plays Madden
- I know our personnel really is nothing to write home about but Darren Sproles is 5'6", he's not a power back. Stop it already
- memo to Doug Pederson, Carson Wentz is not "sneaky fast" so stop it with the designed runs
- DGB is completely worthless. 6'5" for nothing
- playoffs are a wraaaaap. Oh well, I predicted 6-10 just wish all the L's weren't so close. It's gut wrenching

Everyone Else

- the AFC West is really good. And the Chargers are wayyyyyyy better than their record. I hope they're competitive in the playoffs cuz New England might have a cakewalk to the bowl once again
-
Dallas did what you're supposed to do with bad teams. Wonder why Dez can't seem to get right though?

- hey at least Jeff Fisher won't be 7-9 or 8-8 again :D

- Matthew Stafford is clutch as hell

- 49ers defense makes my eyes hurt. How do both safeties get outran by Mark Ingram?

- Steelers are sorry as hell, time to let go of that week 1 win

- memo to Doug Pederson, Carson Wentz is not "sneaky fast" so stop it with the designed runs

i'm glad you said this cause i had meant to ask you Eagles fans this yesterday during that game. why the **** is Doug calling all these QB keeper plays?!?!

- Good win against the Eagels

- Tannehill needs to give his game checks to Jay

- Drew Brees is the best QB. I don't know these WR's he's throwing to and he still putting up stupid #'s.

- Cowboys look serious

- Vikings look funny

- Mike Tomlin shoulda sat Ben yestarday

- Young Raiders :pimp:

Remember when the Rams were 3-1? Lol

Miami has quietly won 3 games in row, maybe making a push for the wildcard, :nerd:

3rd L i'll put directly on dougie (to varying degrees).. we shouldn't have been in that skins game (but 2 return TDs helped)..

some of these decisions are reminding me way too much of andy, which is not a good thing

Last edited:
Tannehill has been in pure game manager mode :lol:

The rise of Jay Ayaji!!

In the AFC, only 4 teams have over 6 wins: New England, Oakland, Kansas City & Denver.

Houston is 5-3.
These teams are 4-4: Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Miami
The following teams are 4-5: San Diego, Indianapolis & Tennessee
Cincinatti is 3-4-1.

NYJ, Jax & Cleveland (maybe Cincinatti) are prolly the only teams in the AFC without a real shot.

Tom Brady went to the AFC Championship game and barely lost to a SB winning Colts team and Peyton Manning throwing to:

Reche Caldwell
Jabar Gaffney
Troy Brown (35 years old)
Ben Watson
Daniel Graham
i ain't surprised. King Brett told us all that Fraudgers is a grade A douche

This. Damn I didn't realize how horrible that receiving core was :lol:

Peyton and Brady and even other HOF all time QBs made no name receivers flourish and yet this shaky fraud is out here throwing his team under the bus saying they need to step it up :smh: :x . Also the thing with Rodgers is before it used to be he only played really good at home but now he cant even do that :lol: :x

This off season Dez has to become a better route runner. He's not creating separation and not getting open.
I love how Dak didn't force it to Dez this week. Zeke is really hard to tackle.
We're looking good right now though.

Raiders are the real deal :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Simien isn't serviceable enough for the Broncos defense.

Can't believe how hard the Vikings feel off. I tagged them as contenders.

Tannehill is the ultimate game manager.

Back
Top Bottom