NFL Wild-Card Weekend In Review....

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

S4L3 wrote:
-Aaron Rodgers=Professional Choke Artist. Always holding that ball too long...
You cant be serious.

He played a great game, the ending doesn't make him a choker. If it wasn't for him, Zona would've won this game by 3+ scores.

Yep, dude is a clown, and so are these threads.

why u got "current inmates" link on deck

U be pen pallin prisoners?
laugh.gif

Al3xis wrote:

But Considering the Pack have Steve Young JR, the next thing at TE, the DPOY, and one of the best rookies in the league, maybe they can make this a game.
still $%$++@# funny
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]Arizona[/td] [td]Comp[/td] [td]Att[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]Y/A[/td] [td]Sack[/td] [td]YdsL[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]Int[/td] [td]Rating [/td] [/tr][tr][td] K. Warner[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]379[/td] [td]87.9[/td] [td]11.5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]154.1[/td] [/tr][/table]
All that needs to be said about this weekend.
pimp.gif

He played a great game, the ending doesn't make him a choker.
LOL. Yeah right. If Romo gets called a choker for fumbling a FG attempt, you better believe Rodgers choked this game away.

Double standards on this board, I swear...
I'm just glad you're actually around this year in the playoffs, generally you'd be hibernating by now.
Update that college b-ball site my man. Me and the 5 other registered users need more news...

Originally Posted by S4L3

I'm just glad you're actually around this year in the playoffs, generally you'd be hibernating by now.
Update that college b-ball site my man. Me and the 5 other registered users need more news...

*FLAT LINE*

This is when ST looses. Dudes trying to hard to push their own biased agendas. Aaron Rogers played a damn good game.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

[table][tr][td]Arizona[/td] [td]Comp[/td] [td]Att[/td] [td]Yds[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]Y/A[/td] [td]Sack[/td] [td]YdsL[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]Int[/td] [td]Rating[/td] [/tr][tr][td]K. Warner[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]33[/td] [td]379[/td] [td]87.9[/td] [td]11.5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]154.1[/td] [/tr][/table]
All that needs to be said about this weekend.
pimp.gif
disgusting stats.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'M WEAK.

Thought you were "done" though?
laugh.gif

Neil Rackers owes Target a years worth of Steak Dinners

cus that fumble made everyone forget that horrible yank job on that FG

He played a great game, the ending doesn't make him a choker.
LOL. Yeah right. If Romo gets called a choker for fumbling a FG attempt, you better believe Rodgers choked this game away.

Double standards on this board, I swear...

Was hilarious when you said it 2 months ago - it's even funnier now that it's all you can ever say about me, like it's an insult that I don'thave time to keep up with a hobby of mine right now....

Maybe I should post under another name for the next 6 months like you'll be doing after next week?
grin.gif

This thread is comedy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As for my thoughts:

- Cowboys finally exorcising the playoff demons. We clicking right now, if we keep this up we can go anywhere and win
- The Patriots dynasty is over, it was a good run though
- Ray Rice is the goods.
- Aaron Rodgers and Kurt Warner.
pimp.gif

- It gonna be another shootout in New Orleans

smh.gif
@ Jermaine Phillips

Back
Top Bottom