NFL Wild-Card Weekend In Review....

Can't remember the exact thing but it went something like, The NFC was crazy this year, the Cowboys dominated the Eagles, the Eagles dominated the Giants,the Giants dominated the Cowboys, and everybody just owned the ********. had me
roll.gif

Aaron Rodgers a choke artist? Are you a %%$$$@+ moron? That man played damn well. You give him an offensive line and he's solid.

The Cowboys look good out there. I actually think they beat the Vikings. They match-up well with them and are smoking hot right now.

Also, what's with players and their gf/wives?

-Aaron Rogers making Cal proud.
-Deshawn Jackson not getting a chance to do that, the Eagles line was abysmal.
-Never underestimate the Cardinals.
-Pats are Done.
laugh.gif

-Ravens D is hungry and they running game is back.
-Jets are going to lose the next game, but I underestimated them.

Originally Posted by J23Diego

Can't remember the exact thing but it went something like, The NFC was crazy this year, the Cowboys dominated the Eagles, the Eagles dominated the Giants, the Giants dominated the Cowboys, and everybody just owned the ********. had me
roll.gif
Al Micheals was talking about how the Eagles couldn't figure out the Cowboys. Compared the Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants to rock, paper, ansscissors. Then snuck in the diss against the Skins'.

ShannonCrooks might be in jail right besides Jerrmaine Phillips

somewhere in Ohio, Kev is throwin Sharp Knives at a picture of Ray Rice.

As sad as it seems, Tom Brady has 3-4 more good years left in him if hes still gonna get hit like that,
Along with Maybe one more Playoff Run, after that better start lookin for a replacement for him.
The Defense is young, but needs help desperately, they easily could of used Seymour, but i think they'll be able to develop players
like Guyton, Sanders and Darius Butler to bring that defense back to where it was when they won the Super bowls.
They Need To Trade Maroney, and Draft someone like CJ Spiller or Jonathan Dwyer this year, Have him be mentored by Fred Taylor until he retires.
As for a Pass Rusher, someone like Jerry Hughes or Derrick Morgan will provide Dividends instantly for that defense against teams like the Colts.
i think they could be able to Draft a Spiller or Dwyer First round, wait till the second and Draft Jerry Hughes and be in a great position to win the divisionand win a game in the playoffs

Cowboys are on FIRE, get those penalties under control and there should be no stopping them. Outplayed us in every sense of the word. Oh well, on to nextseason once again
mad.gif

Jets D knocked the Bengals around all night. If it wasn't for Uncle Cedric they woulda been shut out. Revis Christ should be Defensive MVP, dude plays realbump and run D like the old times. (none of that 10 yard cushion, safety over the top stuff)
pimp.gif

Glad to see the Patriots dominant years behind them. Brady was off all season long, that 18-1 season looks like a straight fluke now. Where the hell was RandyMoss? Ray Rice and McGahee are a nasty duo
sick.gif

Packers and Cards was the most defensively embarrassing game I've seen all year. Kurt has that HOF nod locked up (what a long journey from the AFL, togrocery bag boy, to HOF'er). Aaron Rodgers gets props from me, he played a hell of a debut playoff game, just missed that one pass that could have won it
smh.gif

I hope next week is more entertaining. Some things I noticed this weekend; 3-4 defenses are wreaking havoc and kickers are becoming obsolete.

I want everyone to keep putting the Jets as the underdog... those circumstances are where we play best
pimp.gif

...and why is it that the only logic that Vikings fans have for them to beat us is them being 8-0 at home?

Also, that last HIT on Rodgers shoulda been a Tuck Rule right?

+$+@ the Tuck Rule

Gratz Boys.

Too bad Rodgers couldn't pull it out. Sooo close

I guess we can officially say goodbye to the Pats dynasty. It's been a great run.

I hate the Packers with the fury of 1,000 solar flares, but even i know Aaron Rodgers is really good.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Bench Points Your #1 Source For College B-Ball News

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You mean you're going to drive traffic to my site in an attempt to "get me"? Wow, you really got me there.
nerd.gif

I'm glad all you're little tag-a-long groupies could find time in their busy schedules of co-signing gunna to stop by and share a laugh over it, too. Don't worry, I changed my sig up for you since it was bothering you so much you just had to comment on it everytime you see me posting. Stay classy bud.

Can't wait until next weeks set of games. Especially in the NFC, both of them should be good ones.

Kurt Warner's stats though
sick.gif
ridiculous how good he can be.

And
laugh.gif
at this whole thread. I completely disagree with Aaron Rodgersbeing a bum though, that makes no sense. The dude only threw for 400+, 4 TD's and even ran for one. The last play though... I dunno the CB came inunblocked can't really blame Rodgers.

Originally Posted by S4L3

...and why is it that the only logic that Vikings fans have for them to beat us is them being 8-0 at home?
Brett Favre > Tony Romo
Adrian Peterson > Felix Jones
Jared Allen > Demarcus Ware
Sidney Rice > Miles Austin
Steve Hutchinson > Kyle Kosier
Bryant McKinnie > Flozell Adams
Kevin Williams > Jay Ratliff
Percy Harvin > Bum $#$ Roy Williams
Ryan Longwell > Your "21 yard field goal shanker"

Happy?

Back
Top Bottom