NH and Maine people look here!

Hey guys I just made a Facebook page for people in the NH and Maine area to sell/ trade shoes. I've seen it work in other areas so I figured I'd give it a shot and see if we could get it to work. The page is called "ME/NH kicks trade/sell". Just ask to join and I'll let you in. If you could tell all your friends it would be greatly appreciated! Also if you know any other forums I could post this in please let me know. Thanks!

I'll post a link but its only me and one buddy so far. Not enough people in Maine and NH I guess on here.

NH born and raised here. Problem is, I feel too old for Facebook! I have an account, yet never use it.

I'm in Portland, only 1 consignment shop and then the outlets.  Anyone know anywhere close near that have any decent exclusives?

Anyone in NH should definitely check out Persona, got spots in Nashua and Lowell.  Also, anyone in Portland know if Momentum get any bigger sizes for consignment?

I'm just outside of Portland...never really checked out  Momentum, saw they had some LBJ IX size 12, called and the dude said they were sold. Wish there were better shops around here, I hate dealing on eBay/CL but there isn't a better option until Boston.

I'm just outside of Portland...never really checked out  Momentum, saw they had some LBJ IX size 12, called and the dude said they were sold. Wish there were better shops around here, I hate dealing on eBay/CL but there isn't a better option until Boston.

No, no there isn't lol.. I'm actually surprised there isn't a boutique in Portland...

View media item 1021490

BostonHeat617online18 Posts. Joined 12/2013

#CarsAndKicks

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cars-kicks-sneaker-show-tickets-11263827411

Who are we?
iHeart Kicks & Import Evolution combine their talent to brings together
'Cars and Kicks'
Cars and Kicks will set a new bar for what people will come to expect in the Sneaker and Car world. It will be a place to buy, sell and trade the hottest sneakers in the world. Sneaker heads will have a showcase where they can view these rare gems, as well as viewing the hottest car in the industry 'The best of both world' You get to talk with some of the legends in the Sneaker and Car community, meet and get autographs from Import Models, watch some of music’s hottest acts in person and enjoy many more planned events throughout this day.

EVENT DETAILS
This is an ALL AGES event bring the whole family enjoy the great entetanment of, Live music DJs, Cash Prizes, Vendor giveaways, Live Screen Printing and many specail invited guest will be in the house!
Get your online PRE-$ALE tickets for only $10.00 today!

AWARDS
Best Sneakers, Best Car, Best Vapor Smoke Blowing and Best Table Display
More information to come

Back
Top Bottom