nice restaurants in anaheim?

anybody have any recommondations of a nice dinner for a couple? anything helps. i will be going down there this weekend and wanted to have a romantic dinnerwith thee boyfriend

the new morton's steak house is in anaheim near disneyland. you can never go wrong with that place when it comes to a romantic setting.

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Originally Posted by mishayle

anybody have any recommondations of a nice dinner for a couple? anything helps. i will be going down there this weekend and wanted to have a romantic dinner with thee boyfriend

Anaheim White House is probably the most well known "nice" restaurant in the area. Might be a little too nice?
http://www.anaheimwhitehouse.com/home.php
only since you brought up white house

but napa rose <<<<< white house

located in disney's grand californian hotel napa beats them in all facets, its not even comparable. from the food to every waiter being a sommelier, thisis probably the best restaurant in the OC. trust.

you can also try Mr Stox's on Katella or Ruth's Chris in Anaheim, but the White House would be my first choice.

The Melting Pot is always nice and romantic. The closest one from Anaheim is the one in Brea (about 10 min. away).

yup..i love orange hills.

the view is absolutely breath taking, but the food...is just ok.

it doesn't suck, but it's not great either.

the view definitely makes up for it. lol

Originally Posted by pianoman52

orange hill.

great place but food are
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom