Nick Sandmann defamation lawsuit against Washington Post

So....he received 525 Ms?

Wow...

Edit: im reading they settled for an undisclosed amount, but still... wow...

EsteemedLeafyAsianpiedstarling-max-1mb.gif

Headline is crazy misleading. You can sue for whatever, but what you get is another story.
There's no way in hell he's sitting on over 500 mill from 2 lawsuits. Especially when they were settled which means they payed him to go away because it would be cheaper than drawing out the trials. He likely took whatever they offered that would cover lawyer fees and leave him with a couple figures. Anyways, must be nice to be a racist little **** and get paid for it.

but folks who have been improperly locked up aint really get ****?

yeah **** that

They dragged his name through the mud when it was proven he wasn't the instigator. Instead of offering a retraction and apology, the Washington Post, CNN and the other news outlets acted as if nothing happened despite them stirring the hornet's nest. Good for him. CNN and the WaPo had to cut a check. Six other lawsuits are pending.

They dragged his name through the mud when it was proven he wasn't the instigator. Instead of offering a retraction and apology, the Washington Post, CNN and the other news outlets acted as if nothing happened despite them stirring the hornet's nest. Good for him. CNN and the WaPo had to cut a check. Six other lawsuits are pending.
D5C1CDBA-332A-4117-AAA6-A03A0E60F151.gif

LOL this is why Karens who keep getting caught on camera being racist think they can do whatever they want. F&^^ this kid

Again guys, he did not get $250 million. Any of you could file a suit against me for $100,000,000,000 for making this post. Doesn’t mean anything. Could have settled for a $10k and a retraction.

Any civil litigators want to explain to people how civil suits work with stuff like this?

Again guys, he did not get $250 million. Any of you could file a suit against me for $100,000,000,000 for making this post. Doesn’t mean anything. Could have settled for a $10k and a retraction.

Any civil litigators want to explain to people how civil suits work with stuff like this?
Doesnt matter how much because he did nothing to earn a dollar. All I see is another privileged white Male gets another payout for smiling on camera.

Doesnt matter how much because he did nothing to earn a dollar. All I see is another privileged white Male gets another payout for smiling on camera.

That’s fine, but you are choosing to ignore what actually happened in favor of something that better conforms to your perspective. We have no idea what he got. Maybe the paper can never print his name again. Who knows...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom