Nickelodeon Studios though...

Who else would want to go to Universal Studios in Florida when they were younger heavily because of the late great Nickelodeon Studios?

nickelodeon-studios-old-school-nickelodeon-4105281-278-4241.jpg

250px-Nickelodeon_Studios_in_Hard_Rock_Cafe.jpg

5833d1121258781-nickelodeon-studios-closed-before.jpg
What show would they film outside in the summer that people would be slimed outside? I forget the name.

Appreciated
pimp.gif

I went and tried out for that video game show they had that homie with the lisp used to host... Nick Arcade. I was sad when they didn't pick me. Waited all day for that.

nick-arcade--23.jpg

nick-arcade-season-2-dvd-nickelodeon-583eb.jpg

yea son. i been od times. i loved it as a youngster. i miss the old nick. universal has pretty much ended any eminence of it. plus they killed the jimmy neutron ride. its all over now.

Originally Posted by PRIME

I've been like 4 times. It was hella fun.
I hate you
laugh.gif

I used to wanna go there so bad when I was younger but of course we couldn't afford it 
ohwell.gif

Was slimed and all that as a kid at Universal.

Was angry to go back a few years ago and see Nickelodeon completely gone/vanished.
laugh.gif

Hype dies off eventually. I think that building houses Blue Man Group and/or Despicable Me attractions now. Heading back to Orlando in two weeks actually.

I always wanted to be on Double Dare and get to run the obstacle course with the slippery pipes (pause) and the Giant Nose.
I always liked hearing this at the end of shows for some reason
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom