Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem - Roman's Revenge

Nicki was respectable. Held her own against Em.
pimp.gif

Couldn't believe how silly Nicki sounded and people are gonna say this is hot? Don't understand how people can even like that flow or content 
indifferent.gif

Couldn't believe how silly Nicki sounded and people are gonna say this is hot? Don't understand how people can even like that flow or content 
indifferent.gif

I honestly struggled to listen to this whole song. Personally I lose some respect for Em just for even doing this song, even if it is just cuz she's hot right now.

Nikki is straight TRASH. She does a few different voices and ends 80% of her lines with the separated word as a punchline. Not to mention the lines r wack in the first place. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalk board than nikki minaj rapping

I honestly struggled to listen to this whole song. Personally I lose some respect for Em just for even doing this song, even if it is just cuz she's hot right now.

Nikki is straight TRASH. She does a few different voices and ends 80% of her lines with the separated word as a punchline. Not to mention the lines r wack in the first place. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalk board than nikki minaj rapping

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

indifferent.gif

Word.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

indifferent.gif

Word.

Back
Top Bottom