get money
players anthem
no time
ladies' night
i can love you
crush on you
all about the benjamins
etc.

don't exist. kim has classic verses, classic albums and her "gimmick" style has been borrowed ever since she entered the game. she's been the blueprint for mad artists (khia, trina, nicki, foxy, etc.)
hate on that sex $$+@ all you want, mad females came out on some sex $$+@ after she dropped.

*%#%%# acting like nicki didn't borrow lil kim's style before becoming an english peewee herman possessed by three demons on every track. that barbie $$+@ is kim's. that colorful wig $$+@ is kim's. that sex $$+@ is kim's. that bad @$+@% $$+@ is an off shoot of queen @$+@%, while we're at it.

*%#%%# have got to be like 14-18 in this thread. acting like kim wasn't THAT female in the 90's. so what if she doesn't have an album now. that takes away from her impact in the game?

the @$#$ outta here. acting like nicki has had any impact besides appearances. guarantee her $$+@ is trash when it drops. none of the singles are on the level of ANY of kim's singles. not even her worst single. ghostwriter or no ghostwriter.

@$+@% came out a kim clone and turned into a lady gaga hybrid. like who the @$#$ is nicki? how she maintains a fan base is beyond me. how do you go from i get crazy and slumber party to monster and roman's revenge??

Nicki has a right to diss kim cuz kim dissed her first. Kim says she felt like nicki was throwin shots at her and stealing her stuff without paying homage. Due to the fact that 90% of female rappers have coppied kim and have not payed homage (i guess) and she has said nothing to them...this sounds like jealousy to me.
ohwell.gif

Nicki has a right to diss kim cuz kim dissed her first. Kim says she felt like nicki was throwin shots at her and stealing her stuff without paying homage. Due to the fact that 90% of female rappers have coppied kim and have not payed homage (i guess) and she has said nothing to them...this sounds like jealousy to me.
ohwell.gif

Waits for Madonna to confront and ask Lady Gaga for her swag back.
Wonders will Celine Dion diss Taylor Swift.

O wait this stuff only happens upon negroes

Lil Kim wasn't the first female rapper to use sex to sale and she def wasnt that hot lyrcally. She just happened to be on the same team as, cosigned by and screwing the hottest rapper in the game at the time. Sounds familiar? 
nerd.gif

Lil Kim wasn't the first female rapper to use sex to sale and she def wasnt that hot lyrcally. She just happened to be on the same team as, cosigned by and screwing the hottest rapper in the game at the time. Sounds familiar? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

nerd.gif
Never thought about that

Madonna and Gaga will probably do a album while these dinglebats Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim catfighting

nerd.gif
Never thought about that

Madonna and Gaga will probably do a album while these dinglebats Nicki Minaj and Lil Kim catfighting

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Besides bein outrageously sex oriented in her music, i dont remember Kim even having a style.

Besides the colored wigs what did she take from Kim ?

To the people who think Kim was a solid rapper please post a dope biggie..wait i mean a dope lil Kim verse...Even Cam wrote crush on you...

Quiet Storm Remix ring a bell?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Yall holdin onto that verse with the jaws of life, and like MNR said i doubt she wrote that.

Okay, ill give her the benefit of the doubt , just because....But how much of a RAPPER was she, if thats all you can recall thru her ENTIRE career ?

Lets be clear, im not even a Nicki fan like that but i find it funny how Kim is being portrayed as a solid MC. ( on NT anyway)

To all of you saying Kim didn't write her own @$%%......

What's the source of your info. I could see Cam writing "Crush". That was her FIRST single damn near.

But now you're trying to discredit every verse she's written?

So elaborate......where are you getting your info from?

Because I've been in the studio with Kim and SEEN her write her own verses.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Besides bein outrageously sex oriented in her music, i dont remember Kim even having a style.

Besides the colored wigs what did she take from Kim ?

To the people who think Kim was a solid rapper please post a dope biggie..wait i mean a dope lil Kim verse...Even Cam wrote crush on you...

Quiet Storm Remix ring a bell?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
Yall holdin onto that verse with the jaws of life, and like MNR said i doubt she wrote that.

Okay, ill give her the benefit of the doubt , just because....But how much of a RAPPER was she, if thats all you can recall thru her ENTIRE career ?

Lets be clear, im not even a Nicki fan like that but i find it funny how Kim is being portrayed as a solid MC. ( on NT anyway)

To all of you saying Kim didn't write her own @$%%......

What's the source of your info. I could see Cam writing "Crush". That was her FIRST single damn near.

But now you're trying to discredit every verse she's written?

So elaborate......where are you getting your info from?

Because I've been in the studio with Kim and SEEN her write her own verses.

what female rap artist used sex to sell before kim?
what female artist was as vulgar as kim before kim?

only artists that come to mind are salt n pepa and they were on some "ooh don't touch my booty" type +%%$.

and don't act like white artists aren't bent out of shape over ppl stealing their +%%$ either. kesha and uffie come to mind asap.

and it has nothing to do with race at all so i don't even know why its being brought up.

and kim does have a right to diss nicki (first). there hasn't been a blatant rip off of kim like that. obviously other females like trina, khia, foxy came into the game and were rip offs but i mean this %**** is doing the same poses and the same exact barbie +%%$. the other #*%@$%% just kept it at talking about sex.

its crazy.

only artists that come to mind are salt n pepa and they were on some "ooh don't touch my booty" type +%%$.

and don't act like white artists aren't bent out of shape over ppl stealing their +%%$ either. kesha and uffie come to mind asap.

and it has nothing to do with race at all so i don't even know why its being brought up.

and kim does have a right to diss nicki (first). there hasn't been a blatant rip off of kim like that. obviously other females like trina, khia, foxy came into the game and were rip offs but i mean this %**** is doing the same poses and the same exact barbie +%%$. the other #*%@$%% just kept it at talking about sex.

its crazy.

if biggie was alive i'm sure this %*!@! woulda said something about gorilla black. aaliyah (and more ppl) would be questioning ciara.

mase already said something about loon.

but ***++* is reaching when it comes to nicki and its ok for her to completely copy kim. right. gotcha.

if biggie was alive i'm sure this %*!@! woulda said something about gorilla black. aaliyah (and more ppl) would be questioning ciara.

mase already said something about loon.

but ***++* is reaching when it comes to nicki and its ok for her to completely copy kim. right. gotcha.

nerd.gif
THANK YOU.
I swear hip-hop is the only genre where artists try to put each other down and spread hate and beefs.  With age too,  people tell Jay-Z or any older artist to hang it up and he's too old but older heads in other genres like Mick Jagger or whatevever and he's old as $*## and is respected still by everybody all over. 

nerd.gif
THANK YOU.
I swear hip-hop is the only genre where artists try to put each other down and spread hate and beefs.  With age too,  people tell Jay-Z or any older artist to hang it up and he's too old but older heads in other genres like Mick Jagger or whatevever and he's old as $*## and is respected still by everybody all over. 

Nicki has more rapping and lyrical complexities than Kim ever had

Of course cause you "grew up" with Kim ya'll will see it differently.

Whatever. The bias prevails.

I anticipate new Nicki verses. Shes exciting. She makes things interesting. If ya'll are gonna judge female rappers anyways, don't forget Rah Digga dropped a SMASH of an album full of that lyricism ya'll say yall miss but no one checked for it cause Kim had more sex appeal knowing damn well she can't rap for !*#%. NT doesn't know what they're even arguing about. They're scared to give up the throne to new talent. Rap is so conservative it makes no sense sometimes. Straight haters if ya'll think Nicki does NOT have lyrical ability, whether it be word play, playing with words (these are two different things), flow styles, punchlines, and cadence. Kim had sex appeal and somewhat of a brash delivery. Her inability to put anything out post-jail release speaks to where she should be remembered...especially since it is WELL known she wrote none of the material ya'll refer to as "classic" i.e. circa late 90s/early2000s. No one is saying Kim didn't have her run, she definitely did. HOWEVER, we can't act like because someone invented the coal-powered train that we can't advance to the high-speed monorail. Its the same thing. Move over and let things progress.

Nicki has more rapping and lyrical complexities than Kim ever had

Of course cause you "grew up" with Kim ya'll will see it differently.

Whatever. The bias prevails.

I anticipate new Nicki verses. Shes exciting. She makes things interesting. If ya'll are gonna judge female rappers anyways, don't forget Rah Digga dropped a SMASH of an album full of that lyricism ya'll say yall miss but no one checked for it cause Kim had more sex appeal knowing damn well she can't rap for !*#%. NT doesn't know what they're even arguing about. They're scared to give up the throne to new talent. Rap is so conservative it makes no sense sometimes. Straight haters if ya'll think Nicki does NOT have lyrical ability, whether it be word play, playing with words (these are two different things), flow styles, punchlines, and cadence. Kim had sex appeal and somewhat of a brash delivery. Her inability to put anything out post-jail release speaks to where she should be remembered...especially since it is WELL known she wrote none of the material ya'll refer to as "classic" i.e. circa late 90s/early2000s. No one is saying Kim didn't have her run, she definitely did. HOWEVER, we can't act like because someone invented the coal-powered train that we can't advance to the high-speed monorail. Its the same thing. Move over and let things progress.

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

nerd.gif
THANK YOU.
uffie.jpg

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

nerd.gif
THANK YOU.
uffie.jpg

Ya'll giving Kim too much credit.
Or y'all aint giving her enough. 

Y'all gotta stop trying to rewrite history. Just because you dont remeber something doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Ya'll giving Kim too much credit.
Or y'all aint giving her enough. 

Y'all gotta stop trying to rewrite history. Just because you dont remeber something doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Originally Posted by debs 168

its crazy.

You're probably the clingy type after a girl dumps you right?
laugh.gif

Give it up dude. Just because you're the first doesn't mean you'll be the only one.

Time for you to...
Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

Its gonna be alright homie.

Originally Posted by debs 168

its crazy.

You're probably the clingy type after a girl dumps you right?
laugh.gif

Give it up dude. Just because you're the first doesn't mean you'll be the only one.

Time for you to...
Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

Its gonna be alright homie.

Back
Top Bottom