Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem - Roman's Revenge

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Ya'll giving Kim too much credit.
Or y'all aint giving her enough. 

Y'all gotta stop trying to rewrite history. Just because you dont remeber something doesn't mean it didn't happen.

THANK YOU.

Y'all gotta stop trying to rewrite history. Just because you dont remeber something doesn't mean it didn't happen.

THANK YOU.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by debs 168

what female rap artist used sex to sell before kim?
what female artist was as vulgar as kim before kim?

only artists that come to mind are salt n pepa and they were on some "ooh don't touch my booty" type +%%$.

and don't act like white artists aren't bent out of shape over ppl stealing their +%%$ either. kesha and uffie come to mind asap.

and it has nothing to do with race at all so i don't even know why its being brought up.

and kim does have a right to diss nicki (first). there hasn't been a blatant rip off of kim like that. obviously other females like trina, khia, foxy came into the game and were rip offs but i mean this %**** is doing the same poses and the same exact barbie +%%$. the other #*%@$%% just kept it at talking about sex.

its crazy.

You're probably the clingy type after a girl dumps you right?
laugh.gif

Give it up dude. Just because you're the first doesn't mean you'll be the only one.

Time for you to...
Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

Its gonna be alright homie.
roll.gif
@ this clown.

type to cop front row tickets just so nicki can sign your breasts.

only artists that come to mind are salt n pepa and they were on some "ooh don't touch my booty" type +%%$.

and don't act like white artists aren't bent out of shape over ppl stealing their +%%$ either. kesha and uffie come to mind asap.

and it has nothing to do with race at all so i don't even know why its being brought up.

and kim does have a right to diss nicki (first). there hasn't been a blatant rip off of kim like that. obviously other females like trina, khia, foxy came into the game and were rip offs but i mean this %**** is doing the same poses and the same exact barbie +%%$. the other #*%@$%% just kept it at talking about sex.

its crazy.

laugh.gif

Give it up dude. Just because you're the first doesn't mean you'll be the only one.

Time for you to...
Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
@ this clown.

its crazy.

laugh.gif

Time for you to...
Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
@ this clown.

Lame $%+.
eyes.gif

What exactly is the difference between Nicki and Kim?

You're just butt hurt that someone came along and happened to take her place. If you want Kim to come back so badly why don't you write her a letter? I'm sure shes busy getting plastic surgery and just content doing club appearances in small markets, second rate clubs, and gay clubs with songs 10+ years old.  Thats cool, you can worship who you want. Free country.
laugh.gif

its crazy.

laugh.gif

Time for you to...
Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
@ this clown.

Lame $%+.
eyes.gif

What exactly is the difference between Nicki and Kim?

You're just butt hurt that someone came along and happened to take her place. If you want Kim to come back so badly why don't you write her a letter? I'm sure shes busy getting plastic surgery and just content doing club appearances in small markets, second rate clubs, and gay clubs with songs 10+ years old.  Thats cool, you can worship who you want. Free country.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by cartune

Waits for Madonna to confront and ask Lady Gaga for her swag back.
Wonders will Celine Dion diss Taylor Swift.

O wait this stuff only happens upon negroes

Lil Kim wasn't the first female rapper to use sex to sale and she def wasnt that hot lyrcally. She just happened to be on the same team as, cosigned by and screwing the hottest rapper in the game at the time. Sounds familiar? 
nerd.gif
THANK YOU.
I swear hip-hop is the only genre where artists try to put each other down and spread hate and beefs.  With age too,  people tell Jay-Z or any older artist to hang it up and he's too old but older heads in other genres like Mick Jagger or whatevever and he's old as $*## and is respected still by everybody all over. 
uffie.jpg

?

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by cartune

Waits for Madonna to confront and ask Lady Gaga for her swag back.
Wonders will Celine Dion diss Taylor Swift.

O wait this stuff only happens upon negroes

Lil Kim wasn't the first female rapper to use sex to sale and she def wasnt that hot lyrcally. She just happened to be on the same team as, cosigned by and screwing the hottest rapper in the game at the time. Sounds familiar? 
nerd.gif
THANK YOU.
I swear hip-hop is the only genre where artists try to put each other down and spread hate and beefs.  With age too,  people tell Jay-Z or any older artist to hang it up and he's too old but older heads in other genres like Mick Jagger or whatevever and he's old as $*## and is respected still by everybody all over. 
uffie.jpg

?

^thats uffie. youtube kesha then youtube uffie. then google uffie kesha and see that what you said isn't true at all about artists calling other artists out for biting being exclusive to black (and/or hip hop) artists.

matter of fact, m.i.a. has made a few comments about ppl biting as well.

^thats uffie. youtube kesha then youtube uffie. then google uffie kesha and see that what you said isn't true at all about artists calling other artists out for biting being exclusive to black (and/or hip hop) artists.

debs 168 wrote:

its crazy.

laugh.gif

Time for you to...
Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
@ this clown.

eek.gif
 oh em ghee

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

debs 168 wrote:

its crazy.

laugh.gif

Time for you to...
Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
@ this clown.

eek.gif
 oh em ghee

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh ok, I'll check it out. 

Oh ok, I'll check it out. 

Y'all _'s sound crazy in here.

Why wouldn't Kim have something to say about Nicki? She's clearly capitalizing off HER #!%@, and her fans are going along with it.

Why _'s act like Nicki is different tho? She went from your typical NY rapper, to a Kim jacker, now the girl is raps Lady Gaga.

Get outta here.

Baffling.

Why wouldn't Kim have something to say about Nicki? She's clearly capitalizing off HER #!%@, and her fans are going along with it.

Why _'s act like Nicki is different tho? She went from your typical NY rapper, to a Kim jacker, now the girl is raps Lady Gaga.

Get outta here.

Baffling.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Nicki has a right to diss kim cuz kim dissed her first. Kim says she felt like nicki was throwin shots at her and stealing her stuff without paying homage. Due to the fact that 90% of female rappers have coppied kim and have not payed homage (i guess) and she has said nothing to them...this sounds like jealousy to me.
ohwell.gif

This is actually the only thing that matters.  People feel sometype of way about this song when Nicki's RESPONDING to Kim's out of the blue attack.  Lets be honest for a second we hadn't heard anything from Kim for the past however long (I wanna say over a year) then she does a performance with someone in which she takes a quite a few BLATANT shots at Nicki and what she's just supposed to honor that because Kim has been in the game for over a decade?  Anyone taking this stance is a ***#!*% fool.

As far as that Rar Rar like a dungeon dragon that y'all keep pointing too saying its wack y'all do realize that that was play on a Busta Rhymes line from a Hip Hop CLASSIC right???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Nicki has a right to diss kim cuz kim dissed her first. Kim says she felt like nicki was throwin shots at her and stealing her stuff without paying homage. Due to the fact that 90% of female rappers have coppied kim and have not payed homage (i guess) and she has said nothing to them...this sounds like jealousy to me.
ohwell.gif

This is actually the only thing that matters.  People feel sometype of way about this song when Nicki's RESPONDING to Kim's out of the blue attack.  Lets be honest for a second we hadn't heard anything from Kim for the past however long (I wanna say over a year) then she does a performance with someone in which she takes a quite a few BLATANT shots at Nicki and what she's just supposed to honor that because Kim has been in the game for over a decade?  Anyone taking this stance is a ***#!*% fool.

As far as that Rar Rar like a dungeon dragon that y'all keep pointing too saying its wack y'all do realize that that was play on a Busta Rhymes line from a Hip Hop CLASSIC right???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Get outta here.

Baffling.
Nah Kim is mad because Nicki is making bank, shorty is straight envious point blank

If Nicki was that same NY rapper who didn't have that much attention, didn't make $$, and called herself barbie, would Kim say anything?

A grown woman is really hurt because another woman is making money, that's baffling

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Get outta here.

Baffling.
Nah Kim is mad because Nicki is making bank, shorty is straight envious point blank

If Nicki was that same NY rapper who didn't have that much attention, didn't make $$, and called herself barbie, would Kim say anything?

A grown woman is really hurt because another woman is making money, that's baffling

How much credit should Kim get? I give her credit she could share the stage with a presence like BIG and be noticed. She had flow that wasn't even her flow. But following her career I see no reason to make Kim out to be Lauryn Hill or Jean Grae when it fact she was not only inferior to them lyrically but she doesn't make nearly as good music.

So I ask how is it rewriting history? We've never considered Kim a great rapper. NEVER. Now because she's going at Nikki and is not paying "homage" she's all of a sudden nice now?

How much credit should Kim get? I give her credit she could share the stage with a presence like BIG and be noticed. She had flow that wasn't even her flow. But following her career I see no reason to make Kim out to be Lauryn Hill or Jean Grae when it fact she was not only inferior to them lyrically but she doesn't make nearly as good music.

So I ask how is it rewriting history? We've never considered Kim a great rapper. NEVER. Now because she's going at Nikki and is not paying "homage" she's all of a sudden nice now?

I don't know how anyone in here says nikki has good lyrics....

I was never a little kim fan either

Em's verse was good...nikki's was annoying as ever.

I compare every female rapper ever to my favorite female rapper....Lauryn Hill. And nikki isn't touching her lyrically. Nikki raps about nothing....over and over again...

Back
Top Bottom