Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem - Roman's Revenge

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Really ? . . . . Reallyyy!? . . . . C'mon Em is colaberating with everyone. I liked it when he stayed to himself.
it was all down hill when he was on the lean back remix
ma$e and fat joe 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 (and lil jon if you're that much of a hip hop purist)

and he's dissed Ma$e in song and in his cartoon before 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Really ? . . . . Reallyyy!? . . . . C'mon Em is colaberating with everyone. I liked it when he stayed to himself.
it was all down hill when he was on the lean back remix
ma$e and fat joe 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 (and lil jon if you're that much of a hip hop purist)

and he's dissed Ma$e in song and in his cartoon before 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

eli-manning.jpg

image.axd

10_Eli_Manning.jpg

eli_manning_10.0.0.0x0.400x525.jpeg
dungeons-and-dragons-for-dummies.jpg

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

shoot my #@%+!!# ears ears off please, musical aids

Cosign, this is rap music? That beat is the most seizure inducing, anti-rythmic garbage I've ever heard. Horrible.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

eli-manning.jpg

image.axd

10_Eli_Manning.jpg

eli_manning_10.0.0.0x0.400x525.jpeg
dungeons-and-dragons-for-dummies.jpg

Cosign, this is rap music? That beat is the most seizure inducing, anti-rythmic garbage I've ever heard. Horrible.

You dudes ears are too accustom to same the repetitive songs that when you hear something like this you guys get scared.

You dudes ears are too accustom to same the repetitive songs that when you hear something like this you guys get scared.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

It's awful.   Eminem is rapping in no relation to the music or beat, sounding like a damn posthumous track.  No wonder cats can't even 2 step on beat anymore. Nicki is talking about Eli Manning and flat screen TV's.  

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

It's awful.   Eminem is rapping in no relation to the music or beat, sounding like a damn posthumous track.  No wonder cats can't even 2 step on beat anymore. Nicki is talking about Eli Manning and flat screen TV's.  

Originally Posted by rocyaice

You dudes ears are too accustom to same the repetitive songs audible music that when you hear something like this you guys get scared don't know what the hell is going on.
fixed, bro

You dudes ears are too accustom to same the repetitive songs audible music that when you hear something like this you guys get scared don't know what the hell is going on.
fixed, bro

laugh.gif
I have to know the age of the posters who like this Minaj chick. She is the wooooooooorst rapper evvvvvvvvvver. Yall can't compare her bum *%@ to lil Kim, Kim should feel insulted, wait, actually she is. But you know what though, I get it. I understand. Yall can't help yall selves. I guess maybe if I came up in this climate of terrible music, id like her too. I guess since yall are forced to listen to wack music you all have no choice. And I'm mad at Eminem for making a song with her. At least Kanye and Jay-z turned her mic of at that NY concert, no wait, or was she lip-rapping while everybody else actually were live?

Even her grammar is bad. "Khalid said he the best so I said I'm the bestest"
laugh.gif
what person with any kind of intelligence would utter such a word? When I heard her say that, I knew it was a wrap for her ever entering my ears by my own fault. She's leading to the downfall of our youths intelligence, especially our young ladies. They listen to this garbage then think its alright to say it, or be as simple In regular life because they look up to a broad who's ignorant, that doesn't know how to use the English language.

But hey, what do I know. I only grew during the golden age of hip-hop

laugh.gif
I have to know the age of the posters who like this Minaj chick. She is the wooooooooorst rapper evvvvvvvvvver. Yall can't compare her bum *%@ to lil Kim, Kim should feel insulted, wait, actually she is. But you know what though, I get it. I understand. Yall can't help yall selves. I guess maybe if I came up in this climate of terrible music, id like her too. I guess since yall are forced to listen to wack music you all have no choice. And I'm mad at Eminem for making a song with her. At least Kanye and Jay-z turned her mic of at that NY concert, no wait, or was she lip-rapping while everybody else actually were live?

laugh.gif
what person with any kind of intelligence would utter such a word? When I heard her say that, I knew it was a wrap for her ever entering my ears by my own fault. She's leading to the downfall of our youths intelligence, especially our young ladies. They listen to this garbage then think its alright to say it, or be as simple In regular life because they look up to a broad who's ignorant, that doesn't know how to use the English language.

She the only female "rapper" on the mainstream, the hell we suppose to do? Ignore it? This +#+$$ is everywhere
laugh.gif

Sound like my grandfather son. Times change, she not the best rapper but if you think she's not entertaining you're bugging

She the only female "rapper" on the mainstream, the hell we suppose to do? Ignore it? This +#+$$ is everywhere
laugh.gif

Sound like my grandfather son. Times change, she not the best rapper but if you think she's not entertaining you're bugging

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Another old head victim of the "Good ol' days..." syndrome.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

minaj is skilled, she got overlooked so she sticks to gimmicks now.

gimmicks are annoying to me, but I know she's talented at her core.

only work I like from Kim is that last 5 mic album, and God knows he didn't write that.

but in any case, Remy > Foxy > the rest of the trash females.

minaj is skilled, she got overlooked so she sticks to gimmicks now.

gimmicks are annoying to me, but I know she's talented at her core.

only work I like from Kim is that last 5 mic album, and God knows he didn't write that.

but in any case, Remy > Foxy > the rest of the trash females.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Exactly.

Dudes like Illphillip act like since he used to work at a rap label during what he calls "the best time for rap ever" that times and tastes don't change.

Remember how your parents treated your music? Exactly. I'd think working at a label would highlight that generational gap more than ever.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Exactly.

Dudes like Illphillip act like since he used to work at a rap label during what he calls "the best time for rap ever" that times and tastes don't change.

Remember how your parents treated your music? Exactly. I'd think working at a label would highlight that generational gap more than ever.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

97480679_02c0c77d66.jpg

Back
Top Bottom