Nicki Minaj ft. Eminem - Roman's Revenge

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Originally Posted by bittersweet

I just want Lil' Kim to kill her, musically.

How you take her whole style then try to use it against her? Clown.

Nicki does it better though. Lil' Kim can't compete with her musically, lyrically whatever. Nicki is better than her in every way.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nicki Minaj is a straight up GIMMICK. All these accents and @++#, get the !%%$ outta here with that. 

Nicki does it better though. Lil' Kim can't compete with her musically, lyrically whatever. Nicki is better than her in every way.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nicki Minaj is a straight up GIMMICK. All these accents and @++#, get the !%%$ outta here with that. 

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Nicki's whole rap scheme is corny tho, she tries too hard to be witty with her cheesy punchlines meanwhile Lil Kim doesn't need all that her style comes natural

This. Drake even said he was tired of that flow she's becoming the female Cam'ron (in a bad way). But you really
pimp.gif
 if ya'll think Lil Kim can make a comeback period/or just dissing. And Em's flow alone saved the song.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

Nicki's whole rap scheme is corny tho, she tries too hard to be witty with her cheesy punchlines meanwhile Lil Kim doesn't need all that her style comes natural

This. Drake even said he was tired of that flow she's becoming the female Cam'ron (in a bad way). But you really
pimp.gif
 if ya'll think Lil Kim can make a comeback period/or just dissing. And Em's flow alone saved the song.

laugh.gif
you can tell who is young and doesn't know what the !%%% they are talking about. Kim was never known for her lyricism or flow...yet Nicki apparently is? She's known for being a gimmick. I haven't heard her make one song that is coherent, and logical front to back.

Nicki is the Queen of the feature at the moment, and none of her verses actually make any sense and she never stays on topic. That %%*! is irritating. A Nicki Minaj verse consists of the following...

*I'm so bad
*I'm wit some bad *%$$*##
*What she makes from every show she does
*How Young Money is the team...slim, baby, weezy, drizzy etc.
*Lil Kim side diss
*Weak punchlines
*Split personalities

But a lot of dummies fall for it
laugh.gif

She'll never drop a featured verse like Quiet Storm. She'll never drop a featured verse on an R&B track like MJB's I Can Love You...because that would require her to actually think about what the song is talking about, and form a cohesive verse that is entertaining and clever at the same time. And we know that won't happen

laugh.gif
you can tell who is young and doesn't know what the !%%% they are talking about. Kim was never known for her lyricism or flow...yet Nicki apparently is? She's known for being a gimmick. I haven't heard her make one song that is coherent, and logical front to back.

Nicki is the Queen of the feature at the moment, and none of her verses actually make any sense and she never stays on topic. That %%*! is irritating. A Nicki Minaj verse consists of the following...

*I'm so bad
*I'm wit some bad *%$$*##
*What she makes from every show she does
*How Young Money is the team...slim, baby, weezy, drizzy etc.
*Lil Kim side diss
*Weak punchlines
*Split personalities

But a lot of dummies fall for it
laugh.gif

She'll never drop a featured verse like Quiet Storm. She'll never drop a featured verse on an R&B track like MJB's I Can Love You...because that would require her to actually think about what the song is talking about, and form a cohesive verse that is entertaining and clever at the same time. And we know that won't happen

Song is very good lyrically. Chorus is catchy, but kinda sucks.

I mess wit diz'.

On first listen Em >>> The Nickster...

Song is very good lyrically. Chorus is catchy, but kinda sucks.

I mess wit diz'.

On first listen Em >>> The Nickster...

^^
laugh.gif

Its obvious you arent the least bit objective, art thou perturbed ?

Nicki is far from a lyrical genius, shes just got a few hot verses imo...
laugh.gif
at you posting lyrical content like Kim ever said anything worthwhile.

I repeat....I have never rewind a Kim verse in my lifetime.

^^
laugh.gif

Its obvious you arent the least bit objective, art thou perturbed ?

Nicki is far from a lyrical genius, shes just got a few hot verses imo...
laugh.gif
at you posting lyrical content like Kim ever said anything worthwhile.

I repeat....I have never rewind a Kim verse in my lifetime.

Originally Posted by Heshua

She'll never be lil kim. Ever. Also, kim never had to do stupid funny voices and can actually make songs. People forget quiet storm remix lil kim. Nicki needs to calm down taking shots at kim.  I still remember that promo ad she did with the lollipop and tried to act like she didnt copy kim
eyes.gif
.  And I agree with the posters below me, when Em raps about this BS it's ******ed. 

Lil Kim is a rap version of sex. that's it. Foxy was the female version of NaS/Jay-Z. Nicki is the Lady Gaga of Hip Hop. Nicki is entertaining her fans with her uncanny personalities, fashion style, etc. Nicki is possibly goin to be one of the most successful female rappers of all time, she's playing that "I'ma Barbie Girl" card she's not playing that hood rat, gangsta garbage, sex addict card.  She knows what she's doin, hence why all them other female rappers are not around! Where Foxy, Lil Kim, Queen Latifah, Storm, Salt n Peppa, etc where they albums, singles at? Queen got smart and stuck with movies, but where the rest them female rappers at? They done!

She'll never be lil kim. Ever. Also, kim never had to do stupid funny voices and can actually make songs. People forget quiet storm remix lil kim. Nicki needs to calm down taking shots at kim.  I still remember that promo ad she did with the lollipop and tried to act like she didnt copy kim
eyes.gif
.  And I agree with the posters below me, when Em raps about this BS it's ******ed. 

Lil Kim is a rap version of sex. that's it. Foxy was the female version of NaS/Jay-Z. Nicki is the Lady Gaga of Hip Hop. Nicki is entertaining her fans with her uncanny personalities, fashion style, etc. Nicki is possibly goin to be one of the most successful female rappers of all time, she's playing that "I'ma Barbie Girl" card she's not playing that hood rat, gangsta garbage, sex addict card.  She knows what she's doin, hence why all them other female rappers are not around! Where Foxy, Lil Kim, Queen Latifah, Storm, Salt n Peppa, etc where they albums, singles at? Queen got smart and stuck with movies, but where the rest them female rappers at? They done!

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

eyes.gif

well they're not gonna be around forever.  It's 2010, lil kim started in the early 90's.  Lot's of rappers from the 90's/early 2000's are done, what's that got to do with how wack and annoying nicki minaj is?  And stop with that lil kim is the rap version of sex, she's a solid female rapper, nicki is not.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

eyes.gif

well they're not gonna be around forever.  It's 2010, lil kim started in the early 90's.  Lot's of rappers from the 90's/early 2000's are done, what's that got to do with how wack and annoying nicki minaj is?  And stop with that lil kim is the rap version of sex, she's a solid female rapper, nicki is not.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gimmick or not, Nicki can rap circles around Kim. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gimmick or not, Nicki can rap circles around Kim. 

Back
Top Bottom