Nicknames giving to athletes by S&T

we should trade mark these cause swear to god i hear them on TV or on other boards with people acting like they made it
laugh.gif

Dwade=Dwhistle have no idea who made that
Kool-aid- I think gunna started that with Ohio state or Steve Slaton one of them
First aid- by me giving to Johnthan Stewart
Lebron- Lebronze a few years ago giving to him by zodog had the board in tears

there is alot more but cant think of them all, yall can post yours

One and only time I read Snakquille Oatmeal back when he was run out of LA is my vote

roll.gif

Man, there have been so many over the years.

Made famous by shoes: CCC (Cooked Coke Crack) - Kirk Hinrich
laugh.gif

One that I personally use on here from time to time:
Christ Paul - Chris Paul
pimp.gif

Oscar De La Pollo
Ricky "the get hitman" Hatton
Kool Aid Slaton
First Aid Stewart aka Band Aid Stewart (
laugh.gif
those two crack me up )
Jonathan Crapton ( Fresh
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Kryptonate
pimp.gif
in the knicks thread
kinda but that was also on his shirt
roll.gif

75525d6e33a0bcf31505c40a90a6ccf4774c049.jpg

but other than that there are a few nick names that have come outta the Knicks thread...

Ill Will for Chandler i think was started in the Knicks thread and i know i have spread that around quite a bit outside of NT as well as Nasty Nate (althoughthey are both not that original the first time i heard both was def on NT. I think i may have started Nasty Nate not sure i know someone else made ILL Will iforgot who though but both not that original, pretty much both derived from Nas
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
)

I know i started Swamprat, using that on NT was not the first time i have used that but it sure has spread a lot on NT and even in my area now. Everyone usesthat term for dirty Nets fans
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i think there were some others as well that derived from NT thats all i can think of now...

oh yeah Tim Thomas=Fugazi
roll.gif
roll.gif

LeBronze was absolutely NOT zodogg.

I threw it out there before seeing anyone else. I'm not saying I'm the one that threw that out there, but I am definitely saying that when I threw itout there, I hadn't heard of anyone else saying it.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

LeBronze was absolutely NOT zodogg.

I threw it out there before seeing anyone else. I'm not saying I'm the one that threw that out there, but I am definitely saying that when I threw it out there, I hadn't heard of anyone else saying it.

my bad SKA thought it was him

Not really nicknames, but:

JJ Re_ick
_ason Kidd
_irk Nowitzki

I'm pretty sure 'Frobe' is an NT thing (for the old Kobe).

Pretty sure 'Half-a-Man, Half-a-season' is an NT thing, too (for Vince, instead of 'Half-a-Man, Half-Amazing').

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

One and only time I read Snakquille Oatmeal back when he was run out of LA is my vote
roll.gif

Incredibly corny but also hilarious.

Not at all saying that anyone "stole" anything, but I was reading "Lebronze" on various other message boards out there before I saw it onNT. Wouldn't be too surprising if a number of people out there came up with it independently. (unlike something like CCC, which you know can't possiblyhave been thought of by more than one person lol).

Pretty sure 'Half-a-Man, Half-a-season' is an NT thing, too (for Vince, instead of 'Half-a-Man, Half-Amazing').

Charles Barkley said that nickname while watching some VC highlights one night on TNT.

Back
Top Bottom