Nigel Sylvester x Air Jordan Thread

Global sept first confirmed hopefully won’t sell out and we can actually grab.

Dinyce did you or anyone from your end win?

I got blocked by nikefiendin and a few other resellers last night, I was leaking the info you gave on all of their instagrams lol At least 4 kids listened and went. Think 2 or 3 of them actually got a pair and the box signed so super shoutout and thank you @dinyc3st

And yeah the campout is a bozo, these raffles that he runs, forget it. He says it’s fair but when the first few numbers are marked off it’s kinda shady (think of taped raffle tickets) Kith needs to do better.

Last edited:
So many people came to the rsvp raffle will find out with in the next couple minutes

What's a looper? :nerd:

joseph-gordon-levitt-as-young-joe-in-looper1.jpg

Reflective swoosh on one side and not the other? Some of those pics make it look kinda like that.

Reflective swoosh on one side and not the other? Some of those pics make it look kinda like that.

The lateral side doesn't have any swoosh, just the stitching outline of one with some pencil sketch-looking linework around it and some gloss white paint in the space.

j6 (1).jpg

Like you said, the medial side has an actual reflective swoosh.

j15.jpg

My 4 yr old son steps all over my shoes so these would be perfect for me. Lol. I'm in

The lateral side doesn't have any swoosh, just the stitching outline of one with some pencil sketch-looking linework around it and some gloss white paint in the space.

j6 (1).jpg

Like you said, the medial side has an actual reflective swoosh.

j15.jpg

Thanks for that, thought so but wasn't sure. Now I appreciate what they did with these a little bit more, still not going crazy for them

Back
Top Bottom