Nigel Sylvester x Air Jordan Thread

I was actually pretty excited when my pair from end came in. I didn’t know how End shipped and when I saw a box in a bag I thought “those m***********s shipped these is a bag overseas?!” But it was a bag that had an End box in it and in the End box came the shoes in shoebox. I can’t wear these to work but this weekend I’m taking them out. Definitely going with the black laces

My wife saw these and immediately said “you’re selling these, right?”

B5AEF2DF-C25F-4589-9377-25F3A36D24B6.jpeg
A81127F9-6015-4F2C-8360-CDC1B0584498.jpeg
8213BD87-DD23-4498-9FF9-3C188BDE6882.jpeg
3AE743C6-E13F-439D-B94E-2BF65A46B636.jpeg
1919410A-30CF-49AF-AF6A-20E7896BB06C.jpeg
The right shoe is all kinds of messed up. I have no idea if I’ll ever wear them so I really shouldn’t take the laces off in case I want to sell them BUT I really want to see what they look like with black laces.

People who aren’t into sneakers are going to think I’m cheap and refuse to buy a new pair of shoes

B5AEF2DF-C25F-4589-9377-25F3A36D24B6.jpeg
A81127F9-6015-4F2C-8360-CDC1B0584498.jpeg
8213BD87-DD23-4498-9FF9-3C188BDE6882.jpeg
3AE743C6-E13F-439D-B94E-2BF65A46B636.jpeg
1919410A-30CF-49AF-AF6A-20E7896BB06C.jpeg
The right shoe is all kinds of messed up. I have no idea if I’ll ever wear them so I really shouldn’t take the laces off in case I want to sell them BUT I really want to see what they look like with black laces.

People who aren’t into sneakers are going to think I’m cheap and refuse to buy a new pair of shoes
Who cares what people think.

Who cares what people think.
I care when it comes to work. I can’t come into work wearing ripped jeans and shirts with holes in them so I can’t go in wearing shoes that are pretty nasty looking. I’m not meaning nasty in a bad way but I think others in a work environment would think differently.

As far as people outside of work and me caring what they think, I really don’t care it was more of just an observation rather than a concern. I do think it’s funny that on a message board full of people with very nice shoes, I’m being told that it doesn’t matter what people think. Whether most will admit it or not we all do care what people think to varying degrees and I’m sure there are clothes that all of you have or have had at some point (gifts from grandma?) where you don’t want to wear it because it looks ridiculous.

I’m not saying that I dislike the shoe I’m saying that the right one is very distressed, more so than the left. These are not for sale.

I care when it comes to work. I can’t come into work wearing ripped jeans and shirts with holes in them so I can’t go in wearing shoes that are pretty nasty looking. I’m not meaning nasty in a bad way but I think others in a work environment would think differently.

As far as people outside of work and me caring what they think, I really don’t care it was more of just an observation rather than a concern. I do think it’s funny that on a message board full of people with very nice shoes, I’m being told that it doesn’t matter what people think. Whether most will admit it or not we all do care what people think to varying degrees and I’m sure there are clothes that all of you have or have had at some point (gifts from grandma?) where you don’t want to wear it because it looks ridiculous.
these shoes arent meant to be worn in a professional environment, outside of work u shouldn't care what another thinks. Alot of ppl have closed minds and cant see beyond critique

Dude.

Why’d you even buy them?

Pretty sure if you are allowed to wear actually sneakers to work ( like a Jordan 11, Yeezy, presto) then you are allowed to wear these and they are a good talking piece for when you coworkers go to judge you. Show them the story.

Otherwise there are plenty of pics of them with black laces and you can try them on and lace them up. No one will know if you sell them. Just make sure they look how they did when they came

These are good...a little too much distressing for my liking but its still wearable. White LMs still > though....IMHO...

ppl are too self conscious about these shoes. You should of known wassup when you copped lol

I was actually pretty excited when my pair from end came in. I didn’t know how End shipped and when I saw a box in a bag I thought “those m***********s shipped these is a bag overseas?!” But it was a bag that had an End box in it and in the End box came the shoes in shoebox. I can’t wear these to work but this weekend I’m taking them out. Definitely going with the black laces

My wife saw these and immediately said “you’re selling these, right?”
I thought I would go with black laces too... however decided to keep the whites for 2 reasons..I have lance mountains with black laces and they are kinda similar.. and then the white laces match perfectly with the swoosh imo..
IMG_1735 (1).JPG

I thought I would go with black laces too... however decided to keep the whites for 2 reasons..I have lance mountains with black laces and they are kinda similar.. and then the white laces match perfectly with the swoosh imo..
IMG_1735 (1).JPG

Thinking the same, about not using the black laces because of my white LMs, but I might use the red. But I haven't laced em yet.

These the new wings 1s .. keep em cuz you like em don't worry bout what may happen pricewise.

I doubt the price dips like that.

Back
Top Bottom