nightshade XI Lc sz 11

You have to give way more pics like a back shot of the 23s and jumpan in the baxk the box and production tag

Yeah some of them are really tough, the 2014 Carmines are pretty tough as well.
The concord lows and these are the hardest the carmines not really because the fakes have a lighter color red on to them and the preforation holes are much smaller and i cant wait on the looks on peoples faces who bought the cigar 6s early to find out there fake. You copping the cigar 6s

The concord lows and these are the hardest the carmines not really because the fakes have a lighter color red on to them and the preforation holes are much smaller and i cant wait on the looks on peoples faces who bought the cigar 6s early to find out there fake. You copping the cigar 6s
Na i aint diggin them or the champagnes i really just buy OG colorways but i kinda want the infrared 11 lows and my plug jus hit me up askin me if i wanted him to hold me a pair and i told him i wanted them but i wasnt payin over retail. I always tip him but im tryin to play hard ball with him right now cause he went up on me from 25-30 to 50. I believe this dude owes me one since ive copped like 10 pairs from him just this year.

Last edited:
Na i aint diggin them or the champagnes i really just buy OG colorways but i kinda want the infrared 11 lows and my plug jus hit me up askin me if i wanted him to hold me a pair and i told him i wanted them but i wasnt payin over retail. I always tip him but im tryin to play hard ball with him right now cause he went up on me from 25-30 to 50.
They look clean in the pics but who knows but i think the infrared 23s will be slept because of the hypes of these champagne and cigar 6s but hell no you could just get them for retail t footlocker but at the same time since the hype on these are high im not gonna suprise seeing these go from 500-800 so those extra bucks aint nothing flight club will probaly have them for 750 and up

They look clean in the pics but who knows but i think the infrared 23s will be slept because of the hypes of these champagne and cigar 6s but hell no you could just get them for retail t footlocker but at the same time since the hype on these are high im not gonna suprise seeing these go from 500-800 so those extra bucks aint nothing flight club will probaly have them for 750 and up
FC have what for 750?

My bad the cigar 6s but you said you were going for the infrared 23s right it should be an easy cop
Oh yea i think they will be an easy cop too. I can prob go to a FCFS 10 mins away at a HOH and get them and only have to stand in line for an hour which i don't mind since im an early bird anyway. Thats how i got the yeezy foams and these aint nowhere near as hyped as they were. I think at least

Last edited:
I
Oh yea i think they will be an easy cop too. I can prob go to a FCFS 10 mins away at a HOH and get them and only have to stand in line for an hour which i don't mind since im an early bird anyway. Thats how i got the yeezy foams and these aint nowhere near as hyped as they were. I think at least[/quoteIt should be because people are hyped about the 6s and not really bro ppl are diggin the 6s and the 11s are gonna be slept on like the air jordan 2 that dropped last week i think the lance mountain 1 sb dropped to but when i went to pick up the air jorda 2s they still had plenty what you call plenty of sizes available and there still sitting on the shelves here but i think the 11s will sit on the shelves for a bit and will eventually sell out not as fast like any other 11 but i can gurantee your pick up your pair

It should be because people are hyped about the 6s and not really bro ppl are diggin the 6s and the 11s are gonna be slept on like the air jordan 2 that dropped last week i think the lance mountain 1 sb dropped to but when i went to pick up the air jorda 2s they still had plenty what you call plenty of sizes available and there still sitting on the shelves here but i think the 11s will sit on the shelves for a bit and will eventually sell out not as fast like any other 11 but i can gurantee your pick up your pair

Well i live in ATL which is like hypebeast central so its a lil tougher here than most but i still believe i shouldn't have any.problem coppin for retail, even if buy online. Im still hagglin with my plug now i told him id give him $25 to lock my pair down but thats the most i can do. Only reason im doin that is cause i got a $10 coupon so itll only be an extra $15 which is worth it to me

If he holds firm at $50 or wont take my 25 for them infrared 11 lows he must not be havin any problem getting it elsewhere. Or i might have to hold out on him til friday once he realizes he aint gonna get it elsewhere.

Last edited:
Well i live in ATL which is like hypebeast central so its a lil tougher here than most but i still believe i shouldn't have any.problem coppin for retail, even if buy online. Im still hagglin with my plug now i told him id give him $25 to lock my pair down but thats the most i can do. Only reason im doin that is cause i got a $10 coupon so itll only be an extra $15 which is worth it to me
Yea i feel you same here in los angeles theres a gang of hype beast scammer/reseller at times it just impossible to get a shoe when its hyped up some ppl camp out for 3 days for a general release over here but if you can do anything that can secure your pair then do it bro i wish i had connections here because its hard for me to cop on release day and online

Back
Top Bottom