Nike “Air Hurracheâ€

Next Spring another highlight is coming from the Nike Sportswear collection - the "Air Hurrache" Air Force 1. The sneaker comes in all white, features a premium leather upper, plastic-like Swoosh and the mesh tongue and logo from the Air Hurrache. We like it, as it is as clean as it can possibly get. Highsnob
Maybe I am a little late but I havent seen these posted yet. I am not a fan of inspired shoes but this one takes the cake.
pimp.gif

nike-air-hurrache-air-force-1-1.jpg

nike-air-hurrache-air-force-1-2.jpg
nike-air-hurrache-air-force-1-3.jpg

these are pretty nice for a white on white.....but its a lil dissapointing considering there was so many nice color huaraches they could have took colorwaysfrom

the icy bottom is cool(when new) and the nylon tongue is a nice touch, BUT why white/white? I agree they should've done some different huarache inspiredcolorways or something and even if they do eventually, still why white/white?

With that said, I like them enough to get them(maybe that's why, haha), BUT these will probably be supremes which means roughly $200...so I'll pass

Wow..those are really nice. I don't see the point of the hybrid tho....all i see is a huarache logo on a nylon tongue...am i missing something??

Yup these are supreme and I posted these in team af1, and yes some people did complain about rolled edges.

^ yes, us AF1 elitist jerks complained lol.

Honestly though, rolled edges really are an eyesore.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

the icy bottom is cool(when new) and the nylon tongue is a nice touch, BUT why white/white? I agree they should've done some different huarache inspired colorways or something and even if they do eventually, still why white/white?

With that said, I like them enough to get them(maybe that's why, haha), BUT these will probably be supremes which means roughly $200...so I'll pass
true, i would love to see some color

Originally Posted by MikeScarn

Wow..those are really nice. I don't see the point of the hybrid tho....all i see is a huarache logo on a nylon tongue...am i missing something??

Never owned a pair of Air Force ones, but those are nice.

They need to do some white/blue/neon green ones like the huaraches.

I like 'em as well. Thanks for posting pics.

When is the scheduled release date for these?

Back
Top Bottom