Nike “Zoom Freak” 1’s - Giannis Antetokounmpo’s first signature model

Which one do y’all like best for a Michigan State themed pair? Happy that Nike finally gave us a green besides clover to use. Feel free to whip up your own MSU pair, I’m still getting the hang of designing on ID. Last pair has bronze speckles if you can’t see.

THE OTHER MICHIGAN TEAM............LOL

But throw that gold in there bro they have in they're jerseys, Would look dope with the green.

Here are the iDs from 2011 that I designed.
Free Run 2iD - AutoRUN.png

Free Run 2iD - DeceptiRUN.png

Bonus:
Spider-FREE
Free Run 2iD - Spider-FREE A.png
:smokin

Screenshot_2019-07-26-10-50-37.png
The customs are confusing to newcomers,i rather this be for actual cws

Last edited:
The customs are confusing to newcomers,i rather this be for actual cws
It’s not confusing. You can clearly tell what are IDs and what are GRs. They gain more eyes here. ID threads haven’t been used in a while. Kobe’s, KD’s, Kyries. None of them have had separate ID threads in years. The only reason those were made was because there were WAY too many ID’s being made.

It’s not confusing. You can clearly tell what are IDs and what are GRs. They gain more eyes here. ID threads haven’t been used in a while. Kobe’s, KD’s, Kyries. None of them have had separate ID threads in years. The only reason those were made was because there were WAY too many ID’s being made.
Who wants to hear about ids all thread tho its going get kd 4 crazy

If you build it....

They may or may not come.

Either way, back to the kicks.

I def want to make another one but can’t decide on a theme. Have several in the works. Not interested in CTA

Me too. Idk what I want to do. I have a Michigan Home colorway, but think I want a diff color.

You're new around here don't tell us where to post lol

Sometimes thread gets quiet as the year progresses. Just better to post everything related in one thread. If someone posts a lot of ID designs put all but one in spoilers so users don't have to scroll too much. If not a release colorway mention it that it's an ID/custom. Also a responsibility for the thread starter to put all info and pics of releases on the first page.

Screenshot_2019-07-26-11-12-35.png

i made these for the gucci basketball shorts,maybe kelly oubre or Gucci mane would dig

Back
Top Bottom